Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Alright, I have all the required components to spawn the Hussk. I will attempt the summoning this sunday April 7th, around 15:00 MA time.

In order to show up, you must have the vaccine mission done, and if you need help doing it.. go here

Edit: time change of 1 hour

Last edited:
Last edited:
Woohooo! Any idea roughly what time of day you're thinking of doing it? Need to figure out if I need to pull a sicky :).

lets hope to not get hussk'd

Deserves a bump :) someone stream it plz :)

count me in, never seen the hussk just let us know when you spawn it and I will be there to help :)

I'll try and be there, but if its today, my aiming may be a little off...........gotta love bank holiday weekend!

someday i'll finish that mission :) best of luck with it :D

so there is a mission chain line to enter the area where the husk spawns? if so can someone point me in the direction of the chain line or the series of missions please :)

Providing i get the missions done on time and i am there when you spawn it i can stream on twitch :)

Reactions: sbi
Nice, gj hijacker

Will you post date/time when the spawn will be? or how does it use to work?

Going to give everybody some time, so a rough estimation is 14:00 MA time on tuesday.

*flexes muscles until a high pitched guff escapes from his botty and nose starts bleeding*

Would suggest to do it next weekend.
so more people hear about the Huuks :)

Well a time like that on a work day means I cant join. Gl all :)

Same here :(
I guess most european cant make it.. isnt a weekend the best, then can most ppl join whenever you decide to spawn it..
(Or tomorrow monday will be great, course of easter holiday in sweden ;) )

monday is not a day off for me though, nor are saturdays :p

I am not going to be able to make it there at the time currently set.

can someone pls tell me how to do the mission to get a vaccine (step by step) tyvm

Id give it a go. But you need a crowd so maybe delay it a bit to get the word out properly and maybe more Euro friendly time....

Yea 1400 on Tuesday is not a good time. Euros at work. Americans at work. The Aussies might like it tho

monday is not a day off for me though, nor are saturdays :p

Sounds like Sunday 7th April might give people enough time to complete the missions / get the word out and as few as possible not to be at work?

Sounds like Sunday 7th April might give people enough time to complete the missions / get the word out and as few as possible not to be at work?

Good point, maybe this sunday then

Going to give everybody some time, so a rough estimation is 14:00 MA time on tuesday.

Same here.

According to veterans at my work, this tuesday is one of the busiest days in the entire year, being the first workday after a 4 day holiday. (In Sweden it's eastern holiday, meaning people generally have friday-monday off.)

For us it would either work on monday (since it's a holiday), or next weekend. (Personally, I can't do it next weekend but it's just me.)

As for the missions, for me it took about a week doing it in normal pace (working daytime). Finishing entire chain in a day can be optimistic (if you're not able to do it all day long) - especially if you have problem hunting rextellums. Having a fapper can speed it up a bit I guess.

Ok was thinking of streaming it but im stuck on the missions :( so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated :) thankyou
fattyboy :)

Back