Question: Aurli bosses: how do they get spawned

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Is it purely random, or is there any reason or logic to how to get to the boss. If purely random, seems like the worst possible way to do it...anyone have thoughts or data on this?

bugged. only spawn on Server reset

92 globals in there yet to see one, also noticed no mutated bones dropping on weekends. Im sure now they will change after I make mention. But its a slap in the face to us that get to grind mostly on weekends.

I see, so the area is bugged, and no good reason to play there until they fix it then sounds like.

I quite liked the design and the setup, although the 2 higher levels were rather hard to kill.

Theoretically, how was it supposed to work, does the boss get spawned after some waves, number killed or how?

94 globals and hofs here..---> bugged. only spawn on Server reset.

Coolt MA love to FUC& theres players.:mad:

How will you compensate that you greed.....:mad:

Kim stand up and answer this, why do not you warn your players from the start, but took advantage of the situation........

Last edited:
They do spawn naturally, but very rarely. I killed Dread yesterday, and Adel looted her mutated bone from Warren a few days ago.

It seems like the bosses were meant to be rare, but I don't understand how they thought such a slow respawn system for the normal creatures would be a good idea. There are 6 packs of mobs, each of which barely sustains a solo hunter. Team hunt? Forget about it. The slow respawn has led to quite a bit of animosity amongst hunters not wishing to stand around and wait.

Well i know about 1 player who used MA:s "Server reset" and got 5 bones.:wise:

Seeing how I can only loot one bone since start, probably a good time for a break from grinding till its fixed.

A mission with progress based on random spawn sucks tbh

94 globals and hofs here..---> bugged. only spawn on Server reset.

Coolt MA love to FUC& theres players.:mad:

How will you compensate that you greed.....:mad:

Kim stand up and answer this, why do not you warn your players from the start, but took advantage of the situation........

Care to explain where you see greed?

Care to explain where you see greed?

Because a lot of avatar trying to get a bone and invest a lot of money in this hunt and in the end its bugged and MA dont say or do anything just let the players belive all its ok if this bug was favor to the players MA would fix it fast but its not so MA takes theres time.

As I like to say, MA lying a little reinterprets many words and is very slow to fix bugs who gives them money.

Last edited:
Kinda paranoid. So you think MA is fucking up a spawn and turn all the hunters off cause they don't want afford to drop a 1 PED TT item? This sounds reasonable and logical to you?

Kinda paranoid. So you think MA is fucking up a spawn and turn all the hunters off cause they don't want afford to drop a 1 PED TT item? This sounds reasonable and logical to you?

Do not forget to use the MA microeconomics - it is they themselves who told that to os.

Lol its not that 1 ped its about that you maybe hunt for 6k-15k peds extra in a situation who is bugged and MA knows about it.

The only boss I've seen (and killed) sofar was Dotty. It didn't carry any of those bones tho.

Because a lot of avatar trying to get a bone and invest a lot of money in this hunt and in the end its bugged and MA dont say or do anything just let the players belive all its ok if this bug was favor to the players MA would fix it fast but its not so MA takes theres time.

As I like to say, MA lying a little reinterprets many words and is very slow to fix bugs who gives them money.

It's not bugged in any way.

Kim, thank you for the answer, it is very much appreciated. May I humbly suggest you rethink the quest concept though, for I believe there are a lot of hunters like me who are thrilled at having the quest, but do not have the time to hang around all day waiting for what seems to be a totally random spawn. Please for everyone sake add some clarity and structure to this, it has the potential to be a superb quest, please don't kill it with poorly thought out implementation.

And why bones do not drop on weekends? Even though more are killed than any other days of the week?

I'll believe they exist once I see one, until then its all rumors to me

So just to check, is this insanely stupid quest framework still the same? I was up there for a couple hours, shot some mobs, not a sight of the boss.

I am honestly surprised at the sheer lack of understanding of player psychology or basic human behavior from MA...I know I know I should not be, but I still am.

So just to check, is this insanely stupid quest framework still the same? I was up there for a couple hours, shot some mobs, not a sight of the boss.

I am honestly surprised at the sheer lack of understanding of player psychology or basic human behavior from MA...I know I know I should not be, but I still am.

Stryker has completed the mission by killing all 6 boss mobs...Ask him :laugh:

Typical Boss, stays hidden away doing nothing or playing solitaire while the grunts do all the work.
Bet they spawn as often as the MA bosses actually show up at the office! :eyecrazy:

Hehe. Stryker, can you comment please, is the quest really so mindbogglingly stupid as to make the players wait for random time periods for boss to appear or is there a trigger?

Done ~40-50k ped in the Hive and seen so far 2 of this mystical mobs.
I realy would like to finish this stupid mission, but hunting for another 100-150k ped there is way to much to finish a mission where only 6 mobs have to be killed.
Also the Missionreward is such a joke, u kill only 6 Mobs,but u invest thousands of $ and many Day's to get 100 Mission Tokens lol.
Even a simple Mob Mission give's better rewards lol.

I think most ppl would need Months to finish this Mission, unless u are the first that can login right after a VU or serverreset.

If i see this from my point of view it's not random to spawn all of the 6 Boss right after each VU and then not see any of them for Day's.

So i Vote for more Server downtimes at least 2-3 times a Day (while keep the droprate of the bones (7 a Week ?)):wise::wise::wise: :laugh:

Thank you Grave Digger for the insightful comments. good to know that this mission is indeed as poorly thought out as I thought. It still almost amazes me how clueless the design team is to take what could have been a really interesting and fun mission and to turn it into a hugely fucked up nuisance. Business as usual at MA, not sure why I I bother to be surprised.

It's nice that you have to look for while for the right mob to kill, is something else than just grinding, but it's should be Random not at server reset.
Drop rate for the bones or armours is also very bad designed, many drop in one day, eventually to the same person and then a huge break, was there for 2 weekends and nothing dropped for the whole weekend, bones or armours, and the hive was full all the time.

Where do you get this mission from? I have looked around CP and in cave, can't find the broker. Can someone tell me please :)

Where do you get this mission from? I have looked around CP and in cave, can't find the broker. Can someone tell me please :)

Not to worry I found it
:silly2:

Where? Thx in adv.

In the main room with the TP, run away from the kreltin broker and you'll see him hiding in the corner..

Cheers

Drooe

Back