Question: Aurli bosses: how do they get spawned

Found 4 bosses so far (Still need Bell & Dread), some in the weekend some during the week.

Never after server reset

Only 2 of them had a mutated bone piece.
Non-Bosses never dropped a mutated bone peice

I tried several things to spawn them:
-Kill them all, and instantly kill when a new one respawns
-Kill them all, wait and kill when all of them are respawned
-Kill only certain maturities / keep only certain maturities alive
-Kill maturities in certain order

Never found the same boss twice.

Tried different ways in different lairs but so far I can't find any logic. :(

Last edited:
Interesting, so seems the only way to find the bosses is to either spend half your life up there, hang out at sever rest, or just accidentally stumble into it...brilliance of MA's design at its height...thanks guys for all your comments, much appreciated.

So I have spent the last week hunting the uber aurli's and I have not seen one boss. I have spent the last 3 days camping Brood of Bram, as I thought this boss must be the easiest to spawn, hunting at least 8 hours a day and I have not seen this boss.

So this is right is it Kim?

I would like to know if the boss spawn is equal to all avas and I don't mean 'Yes it's equal because it is random' or is that the answer?

I wonder if it has something to do with DPS as mine is fairly low or is it random?

Or does it have something to do with uberness, as I'm not, or is it random?

Is it possible to hunt these creatures for a whole month w/o seeing the boss, or to spawn the boss just as you are tp'ing out to repair armour, get more ammo, guns etc? I am getting to the stage whereby I wait for the whole lot to respawn before leaving to make sure one of em is not a boss.

This is getting beyond a joke

Any answers? Or is it random?

I was lucky enough yesterday and found Dotty, so I guess they spawn them not just at server reset, but the rate is very slow...

I was lucky enough yesterday and found Dotty, so I guess they spawn them not just at server reset, but the rate is very slow...

Can I ask if you had been hunting Dotty a lot or just came upon him/her by chance?

Is it possible to hunt these creatures for a whole month w/o seeing the boss,

Yes. I camped dotty's and never saw a boss.

This is getting beyond a joke

I stopped laughing. I'm clearly too stupid for this mission and moved back to loosing peds in ways that give me at least a predictable loss and reward.

Can I ask if you had been hunting Dotty a lot or just came upon him/her by chance?

You can see on tracker, hunting dotty maturity mostly. I think I have more than 100 globals solo or team and found one boss, I predict I'll complete the mission in 4-5 months:)

Kim, at this point it should be crystal clear to you and the development team that you really fucked on designing this mission. This is ok, it happens, but please remedy this clear eroor and make the mission workable and worthwhile.

Reactions: Mac
Last edited:
Then could you PLEASE increase the spawn rate of the uber aurlis?!? At the current spawn rate, I think it's impossible for most people to complete the mission.

its one of the side effects of outsourcing, after not being able to fix the random number generator to spawn things correctly the beancounters at MA figured it would just be cheaper to hire someone in mexico to flip a "rare drop" switch every now and then, as he is only paid about $2.50 a hour and his english is not so good they have a hard time communicating the correct rate to him, this is why MA can say this works as intended even though it seems a bit buggy to us sometimes.

Something that takes patients, surprised the whine fest did not start sooner.

Hi all, a quick question. I've completed the 5k mission, been in and disposed of a few of Dotty's/Bram's/Warren's etc offspring - but is there an actual mission you can sign up for? Or is it just a simple ammo-fest to get a 'boss' to drop?

If there is, where do you sign up for it?

Hi all, a quick question. I've completed the 5k mission, been in and disposed of a few of Dotty's/Bram's/Warren's etc offspring - but is there an actual mission you can sign up for? Or is it just a simple ammo-fest to get a 'boss' to drop?

If there is, where do you sign up for it?

There's a mission to kill all the bosses at the cave, it's also the same broker that changes the mutated bones plus disassociated plates by the adj/mod/imp plates.

This broker is located near the main TP, on the oposite side from kreltin broker.

Reactions: Mac
Can I buy a clue?

We've been told how Eomon currently get spawned -- kill enough rextelum at Naval Base Triton and an Eomon Old will spawn, and kill enough stalker spiders around Nymphtown and a stalker eomon will spawn.
It would be so nice to have a clue as to how the aurli bosses spawn!

Thanks in large part to the broods I've made the top 10 hunters list, and still haven't seen a boss myself! The closest was last night when Stryker logged in for about five minutes to have Dread spawn and give him a boner. :laugh:

The closest was last night when Stryker logged in for about five minutes to have Dread spawn and give him a boner. :laugh:

Which is interesting in itself as I believe Stryker had already killed all aurli bosses, suggesting that it is indeed a random process, which sucks tbh.

Which is interesting in itself as I believe Stryker had already killed all aurli bosses, suggesting that it is indeed a random process, which sucks tbh.

It just happened to be Stryker -- it could have happened to any of the other "cave dwellers" (those that are often spending hours killing broods).

It just happened to be Stryker -- it could have happened to any of the other "cave dwellers" (those that are often spending hours killing broods).

Ah yes but my point is that if he is killing bosses for a second time then it means there is no particular way of spawning them and it would appear they are truly random.

Ah yes but my point is that if he is killing bosses for a second time then it means there is no particular way of spawning them and it would appear they are truly random.

A couple people it seems are getting the hang of timing spawns, That would not be random to me.

By now I have all bosses but Dread to complete the mission.

In the contrary of my previous post in this thread I also got a mutated bone from a non-boss mob.(spend it for making an IMP 5B plate)

I still haven't found a same boss twice.

It is possible, keep grinding, not everything must be easy and straight forward. I guess MA doesn't want that MOD 5B plates are common or even anyone to finish this mission. ;)

A couple people it seems are getting the hang of timing spawns, That would not be random to me.

Well if spawns happen at a certain time of day as I believe you are suggesting then that makes it worse than random, particularly for those people who cannot play at those times. (Or have I misunderstood your comment?)

Apart from which I went through a period of hunting nothing but Bram all day (I was on holiday) for about a week and never saw a boss, same thing has happened with others on Dotty if you read this thread you will see.

Note to self: Stop driving yourself mad trying to predict random events. :smash:

Yep, MA has indeed designed what is by far the most annoying mission ever.

I think it should be required for MA management and game designers to soend an hour each monday in a room with very hard walls banging their head on them and repeating loudly "I will try so hard not to piss off my best customers all the time...".

Yep, MA has indeed designed what is by far the most annoying mission ever.

I think it should be required for MA management and game designers to soend an hour each monday in a room with very hard walls banging their head on them and repeating loudly "I will try so hard not to piss off my best customers all the time...".

Just let it slide, man... I did too. Spend your time elsewere, or do like I did. I'm now turning over almost zero peds an hour and watch the Deed payout slide, thinking I'm at least partly responsible for the payout dropping.

Hit 'm where it hurts, that's the only way to get things changed.

Back