Make more PEDs with Entropia Life - here's how

bump to say first batch of pdf's were sent out today.. get yours for free now... just reply here, and ill hook you up. :)

Add me, not much of a miner but would like to see what its like.

Not to be rude, but I have to turn something off in entropia life, otherwise I get spammed by a lot of players wanting to sell me 100 muscle oil they got off some punies?

You should turn it around.. you should make the pdf of crafters who have actively consented wanting to be on the pdf.

Good thing you can hide your self from the player register then. :)
which again requires you to make an account there first and choose to be hidden

while it should be the other way around, that everyone is hidden from start and have to make an account and agree on being visible

not just for this miner pdf thing btw but generally speaking

but as you said, there are other trackers running as well, so it wouldn't change much unfortunately
(still wouldn't hurt tho ;))

its indeed something that MA should add, like hiding your name in global chat option in the option menu
but ah well :)

send me one too

Add me, not much of a miner but would like to see what its like.

ill add the two of you - you will get it on the email you have listed on Entropia Life.
(Check your spam filters if you havent got it by 9AM tomorrow morning)

first month is free - while we finish with the latest polish (still need to add some bp materials and what not)... :)

sorry but this looks like a kind of herrasment towards to crafters and unlawfull use of personal data.

I like it and I'm not against it, but it still looks like spying :cool:

which again requires you to make an account there first and choose to be hidden

while it should be the other way around, that everyone is hidden from start and have to make an account and agree on being visible

All Starfinder is doing here is compiling and publishing stuff that has already been made public in-game. It's pointless to complain about that, if you want your globals to be private you need to ask for this:

its indeed something that MA should add, like hiding your name in global chat option in the option menu
but ah well :)

Personally I don't think they should be hidden. More information and transparency is a good thing imo. If you're worried about RL consequences to your data being published, then change your avatar name to something that no-one can link to your RL name. In the case that your avatar name is similar to your RL name, MA allow this I believe.

Not to be rude, but I have to turn something off in entropia life, otherwise I get spammed by a lot of players wanting to sell me 100 muscle oil they got off some punies?

You should turn it around.. you should make the pdf of crafters who have actively consented wanting to be on the pdf.

exactly my thoughts, you will make some ppl very unhappy about a flood of friend requests and "do you want to buy my XXX?" Messages..

if they said they are happy to be on the list that would be a good idea :yup:

>> Would you like a mail each morning with the PDF?
smile.png

Hmm not sure If every day isnt just too much, maybe once a week would be enough?

And maaaybe it would be cool to choose which minerals you want to get and dont get the infos about all minerals .. just my thoughts..

>> Would you like a mail each morning with the PDF?
smile.png

Hmm not sure If every day isnt just too much, maybe once a week would be enough?

And maaaybe it would be cool to choose which minerals you want to get and dont get the infos about all minerals .. just my thoughts..

Yeah, we are thinking of adding a "timeinterval" to the mail script.. so you can set up your self how often you want the mail.. as well as which minerals should be in the pdf.. it can get fairly long...

perhaps eventually it will be "pay per mineral".. so.. if you just want 1 or 2 minerals.. its like 1 PED/month .. to get the PDF.. :)

Last chance if you want the PDF tomorrow... :)

I like free, send me one to check out as well :)

As for what to include and what not to include...

How about this,

Any ore/enmatter/treasure you have globaled on while running your client software in the last 7 days is free.

10 user selected resources added for x.xx price
25 user selected resources added for x.xx price
all resources added for x.xx price

This would give people a taste for what the service offers as well as encouraging them to run your client more, but since most miners/traders don't global on everything they receive in a given week, they will still want to purchase your 'premium' options.

I like free, send me one to check out as well :)

As for what to include and what not to include...

How about this,

Any ore/enmatter/treasure you have globaled on while running your client software in the last 7 days is free.

10 user selected resources added for x.xx price
25 user selected resources added for x.xx price
all resources added for x.xx price

This would give people a taste for what the service offers as well as encouraging them to run your client more, but since most miners/traders don't global on everything they receive in a given week, they will still want to purchase your 'premium' options.

I like the idea of ppl getting it for free if they have provided data for us (running the client)... But.. I think I will change it a little from what you suggested.
I think it will be something like if you have send in +500 mining coords (via the mining logger part of Entropia Life) it will base which minerals you get for free on that.
So you dont need to global on Gang.. to be able to see it.. if you have found a few (how many I dont know) claims of it.. then it makes sense you want to see who potentially is buying it..

Also.. you are added to the list.. :)

Back