MA trying to buy some part of a bank in Cyprus

Rony

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
Jhony Rony Macaroni
Some friend who lives in Cyprus told me that he read in a local newspaper, that among those which are trying to buy cheap from Cyprus now, MA is trying to buy cheap a bank in Cyprus, for direct Euro to PED trade, or for Cash Cards, I assume. I have no translation. MA seems to want to pay 80 millions.

Oz9YWix.png

April's fool? :cool:

If you'd say they're trying to buy the whole Cyprus, I would believe. A single bank is too small-minded for MA.

You can't april fools after 12 in the afternoon you know .

If MindArk has 80 milllion to spend on anything, then that truly explains why loot sucks like a cheap street hooker.

buying Cyprus golden island 1 500 001 peds

:duh:

Swedish company Mindark AB lays bid on bank...... etc.
And it was posted March 31. Nicely done if its a Aprils fools joke.

Why does your friends in Cyprus reads Turkish newspapers ?
Or is he living in the occupied part of Cyprus ?

Why does your friends in Cyprus reads Turkish newspapers ?
Or is he living in the occupied part of Cyprus ?

Ok, i shouldnt talk about this, i got a bit drunk. Cyprus is new casablanca, lot of interested people circling, looking for something. Probably MA is just testing waters, echelon two, there are more important companies upfront looking for deals there.
PS: better check kim where he was last days.. ma wont move this money without him..

Last edited:
For whoever didn't get it, it was indeed an April Fool.. :)

Nice one. I believed it :ahh:

It would have made more sense then, say, buying a not-so-pretty YELLOW castle in Germany :)

It would have made more sense then, say, buying a not-so-pretty YELLOW castle in Germany :)

The castle wasn't yellow when they bought it. Soo, buying a bank and painting it yellow... mm... sounds like a plan.

For whoever didn't get it, it was indeed an April Fool.. :)

Quite a successful one it seems, as I see it cited as fact ingame today :silly2:

Back