Remember K-Rock??

K-Rock

Mature
Society
DHI Dark hunters Inc.
Krock K-Rock Edsward
Heyas all :) I've taken a slight sabbatical, but I'm back for a while (work permitting). Just wanted to say hello, and drop a line here to say

HOWDY to all the peeps!

wAAAAZZZZUUPPPP! Nice to see your name again ;) Here, have some rep :D

DD
:evilking:

Great to have you here K! :girl: Welcome

I remember the name! Welcome back K-Rock! :D

+Rep!

welcome to EF K-Rock :)

[edit] just looked at when you joined EF. So welcome BACK TO EF :)

Last edited:
Rock On! :headbang: good to see you back.

I remember you from those long-ago-days on ermmm...uhhhh....that other forum....ummm....Welcome to EF! The happiest PE place on earth! :D

Sup `Rock, WB!!!! :D

K-Rock you're just in time .. VU 7.4 is today =)

Wazzup Mr.Rock

hi and welcome uber Boar u :D

Back again, and in full regalia....

I have in my presence now in PE noticed that I needed a change. I have moved away from the great, loving society/family that I helped found back in April 2003 the Boarhunters. May it live on and rise again one day. But I have now switched over with another great family DHI Dark Hunters Inc.

So if looking for me in-game and ya see a DHI person around they will let ya know whats up ;)

Hope to see more of you my friends soon.

Nea - ALWAYS great to hear from ya...nice to see such good friends still here!
Hooters - Thanks for always being there as well

and thanks to EVERYONE in DHI for welcoming me, and the other Boarhunters that joined the family here.

Hope to see ya'll soon ;)

K-Rock

K-Rock said:
Back again, and in full regalia....

I have in my presence now in PE noticed that I needed a change. I have moved away from the great, loving society/family that I helped found back in April 2003 the Boarhunters. May it live on and rise again one day. But I have now switched over with another great family DHI Dark Hunters Inc.

So if looking for me in-game and ya see a DHI person around they will let ya know whats up ;)

Hope to see more of you my friends soon.

Nea - ALWAYS great to hear from ya...nice to see such good friends still here!
Hooters - Thanks for always being there as well

and thanks to EVERYONE in DHI for welcoming me, and the other Boarhunters that joined the family here.

Hope to see ya'll soon ;)

K-Rock

FFS!!! WTF DUDE!!! LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!!! :laugh:

:) Hope u stay long:)))))

i seen you the other day at hades C and not 5 min later you globaled was kinda funny.

Hey K ;)
Happy I happened to notice this... long time mate! Still in GA?
Hope all is well- perhaps one of these days we'll see each other in game, till then take care of your bad self!

btw just to add da' Kman runs a very nifty TS server for the DHI dudes :)

which im happy to hop on once in a while :D

good luck and all the bestest in DHI big K, same goes also to others from BH that switched soc :)

Missed you ingame m8... Welcome back "Krock" ;)

Back