Achievement: Celebrating 8 Years in EU - What a Journey

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Who would have thought that 8 yrs ago today, that I would have stepped inside a virtual universe that has taken me on a neverending journey with adventure after adventure, and present opportunities that have been nothing less than amazing.

That I would meet some of the most incredible people in the universe from parts of our Earthly planet that I otherwise would not have, and develop long-term fr
iendships that continue to grow, while meeting new people along the way that have added a richness to my life so unexpectedly.

That I would connect with like-minded professionals to explore the realm of mind and matter, or to be presented with such an incredible platform at varying degrees and dimensions to release my inner writer at such a depth it even surprises me.

That opportunities continue to expand and present themselves in ways that allow me to step beyond the ordinary, to entertain extraordinary challenges that teach me more about my ability to take chances to see just what I'm made of.

Thank you Entropia Universe for horizons I never thought possible, and for being blessed with the friendships and support from so many in our amazing virtual community over the years with my efforts to make contributions to our universe experiences.

And sometimes out of the virtual blue, we are even gifted with something so amazing, that it changes our lives completely, and for that, my gratitude is immense, but more than that, I have learned that anything is possible, even when you're not trying.

I also wanted to wish my brother (Jetboy) a Happy Birthday today as well (IRL), for he is the one who invited me to Entropia Universe 8 yrs ago, and I haven't been the same since.

I wish all of my fellow Entropians a continued amazing experience in their virtual life travels, and say thank you for being a part of an amazing adventure that I see having no end.

Cheers :beerchug:

And just for old times sake ...
ms9d_602847.gif

Thank you JackFree for that smiley from years ago, and for the ATH smiley as well. :thumbup:

ms9-ath.gif

Ok, ok ... thank you MA for the ATH. :wtg:

and the journey continues :)

Gratz to your 8th birthday, wooot!
and many more to come, the journey never ends!

it´s so nice to hear EU gifted your life in so many ways . keep up bringing some purpleness to our virtual lifes!

anything is possible, even when you're not trying

awesome
:lolup:

Congratz Mindstar.

Gratz! :)

I had 9 years some days ago :)
Registered 2004-03-21

happy pe-day mindstar!

glad you stuck about(and your post are a lot shorter now)

^_°

heh happy birthday to your avatar then.. : )
yours and Kathryn are about the same age, tho Kat is a little older since she first revived on calypso in january 8 years ago. but hey we are nearly the same age :) my society is only one month younger than my avatar.

Happy Virtual B-day!

:birthday:

Happy B-day! :yay::yay:

Better late than never but HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D

May there be many many many more :D

Not a B-D video,
but at least I share this great story with you MS9.

happy b-day! :yay:

8 years of addiction and more to come!

Congratulations MS

... then you are a measle 6 months older than me :cool:

But who is counting ;)

Enjoy!

Gratz! Happy 8'th! :yay:

Back