75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

I'M on and in:)

Sure, I'll play: Phil Jago Jag

Thanks for signing up!

I prob wont start hunting till after i get back from Reno.. but should atleast get signed up for the event.

SpikE

Let me in

N8

Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep might kill a few

Regards
Sheeps=

register me :)

Zyloc Zyloc Mist

Plz register Hormel Mel Jorell, and if need to register team...Hunters Unlimited

tyvm, another nice event

Plz register Hormel Mel Jorell, and if need to register team...Hunters Unlimited

tyvm, another nice event

Yes, Please Register your teams!

Thank you, got you on and the other recent entries.

In game events

Hello all,

I just set up two in game events to help promote the proteron massacre. Both events will feature 100-875-500 ped prizes for 1-3. Ticket price is set to only 20 ped!

event #1 is on 4/20 @ 19:00 MA time
second event is the day before the massacre starts. April 30th and will be at 19:00 MA time also.

Both events are Single highest loot!

GL

N8

for_proteron.jpg

-Second drawing is tier #3. In this drawing we have D, E, F, also player B (with 4k PED) and team C (with 7k ped). This time E wins 15k ped and is removed from the event. D,F,B, and C all receive their guaranteed ped prizes and are then entered into the drawling for tier #2

Image says guaranteed prize for tier 4 is 3.5k PED and description says 4k.
Good luck with this nice event N8!

Image says guaranteed prize for tier 4 is 3.5k PED and description says 4k.
Good luck with this nice event N8!

Thank you for pointing this out! I changed it to now say player B with 3.5k.

Would you also like to register?

Nate

Thank you for pointing this out! I changed it to now say player B with 3.5k.

Would you also like to register?

Nate

Welcome

No registration for me, unless you manage to make MA taking me off their "shit-loot" list ;)

Bad loot lately , but give it a shot is 750 globals worth 3.5k ped if you make Tier 4

Agis Agis McKracken

Bad loot lately , but give it a shot is 750 globals worth 3.5k ped if you make Tier 4

Agis Agis McKracken

Tier 4 is actually worth a minimum of 6700 ped.

Nate

Nathanial,
do i read it right that if i get 3k globals,i have 4 entrys in highest category and thus theoretically could win all 4 topprizes ?
or are my 3 remaining entrys forfeited when i draw topprize in highest category ?

Nathanial,
do i read it right that if i get 3k globals,i have 4 entrys in highest category and thus theoretically could win all 4 topprizes ?
or are my 3 remaining entrys forfeited when i draw topprize in highest category ?

That is correct. After you reach 750 globals you can start over again and again as many times as ur able. If you win it has no effect on ur other entries so yes potentially you are able to win all 4. And again worst case you would get 6700 ped for each 750 globals. So 26800 ped.

Nate

ok,very nice ,thx for the reply :)

Please register Drop Zone

Cheers :cool:

Got you guys added! Remember two in game events each with 2375 ped in prizes each. only 20 ped tix

If a registered soc team is hosting proteron hunts during this event can they add non-soc members to their team?

If a registered soc team is hosting proteron hunts during this event can they add non-soc members to their team?

Yes, this is not a society hunting event...it is simply a team :) So you can add whoever you would like. Should Drop zone win, I will be paying you (the person who registered the team) and it will be your responsibility to split the winnings.

Nate

In game event today at 19;00 MA time. 2375 ped in prizes!!!

Nate

Back