75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Welcome!

Scores updated

Proteron Iron Mission!

Be sure to sign up for you iron mission as well while competing in this event for even more reward!

N8

Just had some fun with a video I was creating in the past with some new video editing software.
I decided to twist it a bit and use it for this event, adding some text.

Here you go, hope you enjoy my puny attempt in video editing, I'm a noob on this :)

Enjoy the event !

Atami

Your in......

And scores updated

Last edited:
sign me up!!

Please sign me up Travis Travis Timberlake

Thanks
Travis

Info on Screenshots of Chomper global and hof with no LA global message :eek:

Subscribing.
Question : Do my globals between May 1st and now count too?

Register:

Miguel Garco Gracio

Subscribing.
Question : Do my globals between May 1st and now count too?

Your in. I would be willing to go back a week, but looking back it doesn't look like you got any besides the one from today that I added.

Nate

Hello N8,

Another Chomper global for the event.

Team: Synergen

chomper2.jpg

Scores updated!

PS. Got synergen's missed one

Tzepelea Tzepu Geri

Gonna see how loot is on the LA

registering :)

Please register Qwasi QM Modo and team ~ BAA ~.
thank you - QM

Welcome to you and your team.

Scores updated

Drop Zone are still at it, almost daily since day one. Though we have seen a downturn in the loot results in this area. Could be just a loot phase, or the fact that our mixed soc/community member hunts are using mostly low decay, unamped opalos to make our kills. We are welcoming non-members to join us and have promised to credit each player for every global that they participated in and a share in the final prize based on the number of credits received. Just get in touch with me in game and i can add you to out hunters list.

We are also experimenting with over-amping to tweak our average loot returns, so far with interesting results.

Good luck everyone :cool:

Hi,

Looks like tracker missed this one:

Sim

Scores updated....Sim looks like tracker musta added it a bit later. Its on there now.

i signed up just for the fun of it :)

Altho I see the score there does not indeed count the Chomper globals either, but always fun to see an ordered list of the participants i would say :)

i signed up just for the fun of it :)

Altho I see the score there does not indeed count the Chomper globals either, but always fun to see an ordered list of the participants i would say :)

Ya I knew it wouldn't be completely accurate...but had a few free min so I set it up :)

Nate

Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo sign up. :)

I have signed up too ty:D
Martin Martin Petersen

Back