Uber: Vortex (shared) 1659 Full TT ESI

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
I had been hunting all day and a few hours prior to this HoF my game had crashed yet again and could not be bothered to log back in as i had been out hunting all day... so after a hour or so i thought id log back in for one last hunt... I was actually going to go hunt Levi but said to myself i will have one last pop at event mobs and ended up with this.

at the time i was tabbing back and forth to skype and just checking my health bar never dropped to far.

I seen no swirls so it was even more of a surprise and died very soon after :duh:

congratulations

this is one reason why i dont like shared loot :ahh:

How do you deal with loot like then when it comes to shared loot... some random person could get the ESI and just not share. And MU on a full ESI... thats a nice pull for one person.

How do you deal with loot like then when it comes to shared loot... some random person could get the ESI and just not share. And MU on a full ESI... thats a nice pull for one person.

thats mindark logic for you... 1 person gets a full tt esi and the other 50+ people shooting gets to split 200 ped of ammo and other misc tt crap

Gratz Cyber!! :wtg: The rules of our society is you must share with the rest when its "shared Loot" thats what that means you know? :eyecrazy: :ahh::laugh:

congratulations!

this is one reason why i dont like shared loot :ahh:
nothing more to say
was there - 2.x k HOF - swirlies - 40 PED TT crab loot. Someone got a ESI - great lootsystem - lol

and boom enjoe mindark fail system.

congratz to you, put a lil message how about you are sorry for the other.

nothing more to say
was there - 2.x k HOF - swirlies - 40 PED TT crab loot. Someone got a ESI - great lootsystem - lol

There was a 1886 peds Punisher HoF, with a unique item looted by someone in my FL...

Strange conception of "Shared"...

If loots contains only oils, people whine, if loot contains uber items, people whine...
Gz on this nice uber, and everyone has same chance to loot one, so dont worry about people talking about sharing, it is yours.

For those who think it is unfair, there are hundreds killed every day, and i guarantee if you hunt them, you will also get some item eventually.(as i remember guy looting 77ped esi with opalo in twin peaks harbinger event, but yeah higher the dmg higher the chance.)

It's enough already with all this complaining, YOU know how it works AND still you hunting, so why complain?
MA already introduced this Vortex robot in a non Shared location and what happened? almost zero activity there.

Why should I hunt this thing if all the loot will be tt Food(stackable)? I can do that on which ever mob I want!
If we'll be honest with ourself then we could admit that we all hope to hit the big one every time we go out hunting, but when someone else get it we complain, well this human nature.

If damage alone decide who will get the item it will be extremely bad! except for the one that has the biggest gun which will get all the items all the time.

Skills help you a lot BUT it should not be everything about skills, having skills help you using cheaper/faster weapons, hunting better mobs that have bigger chance to loot.

Gratz for your random loot!

Massive gratz on the ESI, that's the beauty of shared sometimes you can hit the jackpot.

Rick

Congratz, am sure serveral esi/items drop a day on these mobs, seems you were fortunate enough to loot it. ;)

ps. thanks for posting. (not many if at all do)

Back