Moon auction ended - Congratulations, Akoz!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
MindArk would like to congratulate Entropia Universe participant Modified Akoz Power, for placing the winning bid of 1 500 000 PED for the new moon, and on becoming the new moon’s operator.

The MindArk development team is thrilled to work with a long time Entropia Universe participant in the development of the new moon. MindArk has already contacted Akoz, in order to get started on design and development plans for the moon.

The moon estate is expected to be released late in Q2 or Q3 of 2013.

You can read more about the Moon and the sale here:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/03/01/Newly-Discovered-Moon-to-be-Auctioned.xml;

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/announcements/moon/

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/03/05/Moon-Estate-FAQ.xml

MindArk is looking forward to a long and productive relationship with the moon’s operator.

- MindArk

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, congratulations to the new Moon Estate team - Akoz, Squall and Mikass - I wish them every success, but I have one question ...

Why is MindArk publishing their statement and congratulations at the official "Planet Calypso" website, and not at their "Entropia Universe" website under The Latest Buzz ... doesn't that make more sense?

This is a MindArk created sale event as in the past, not a Calypso one ... did I miss something? :scratch2:

My guess is that it is due to the moon being a moon of Calypso

edit: I guess not

Last edited:
My guess is that it is due to the moon being a moon of Calypso

I don't ever remember reading that whatsoever, and ... the FAQ posted at the Entropia Universe site responded as follows to the exact question of whether the moon was part of Calypso or not ...

Q: Is the moon part of Calypso or any other Planet Partner?
A: No, the moon is its own territory, just as other planets

Yes, congratulations to the new Moon Estate team - Akoz, Squall and Mikass - I wish them every success, but I have one question ...

Why is MindArk publishing their statement and congratulations at the official "Planet Calypso" website, and not at their "Entropia Universe" website under The Latest Buzz ... doesn't that make more sense?

This is a MindArk created sale event as in the past, not a Calypso one ... did I miss something? :scratch2:

We all know this is the main EU forum regardless.

We all know this is the main EU forum regardless.

It has nothing to do with this forum at all, but rather that MindArk published their statement at the official Planet Calypso website - Bertha Bot picks up the news automatically and creates a thread here, and if you click on the "Originally Posted Here" in the OP, it will take you to the official Calypso website.

I just found it odd that since the Moon Estate is not connected to Calypso, or any other planet, that the public statement would have been published at the Calypso website instead of Entropia Universe where all other MindArk-related "Buzz" is posted.

That's all I'm saying ... it doesn't make sense to me.

It has nothing to do with this forum at all, but rather that MindArk published their statement at the official Planet Calypso website - Bertha Bot picks up the news automatically and creates a thread here, and if you click on the "Originally Posted Here" in the OP, it will take you to the official Calypso website.

I just found it odd that since the Moon Estate is not connected to Calypso, or any other planet, that the public statement would have been published at the Calypso website instead of Entropia Universe where all other MindArk-related "Buzz" is posted.

That's all I'm saying ... it doesn't make sense to me.

Also what caught my eye, why is the Planet calypso related event video posted on the official Entropia Universe channel? :scratch2:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEntropiaUniverse

Yes and even stranger it is that this news isn't posted on next island forum? We all know next island's forum is the de facto forum for next island?

and why is this news not posted on entropiawinkywonkaforum.com? and entropiakicksass.blogspot.forum.googlegroup.com?

There's a line that got chopped off the end of the release:

P.S. We are off drinking for the weekend now. :cool:

MA has always favored Calypso, just because its meant to be run under another company dose not mean it get it gets the same treatment as other planets.

Congratz Akoz, Squall and Mikass

Make the moon kick some serious ass!!

And how much did it sell for?

MA has always favored Calypso, just because its meant to be run under another company dose not mean it get it gets the same treatment as other planets.

i think its more that if you are in the same office, and only a cubicle away, and your company name has changed 30 times in the past 5 years it gets hard to remember who you work for? :p

the only reason we have this seperation and PP's is because MA got sick and tired of dealing with those pesky customers. ;)

Back