PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Ebn: Rx spotted in northern eudoria

Jermaine Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
    The CDF released a statement today about a very important development in the hunt for the RX and the Egg. Let’s listen.

Voice of Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza: “Earlier today, CDF Scouts spotted what appeared to be RX units. We know for sure that these aren’t colonists wearing RX armor, as the “female” RX clad in orange armor was sighted.

The Scouts held back, as they could not engage the RX on their own. Tomorrow, Saturday, between 1 PM and 2PM UTC, the CDF will make a concentrated effort to find and destroy the RX. Any colonist who manages to land the killing blow on one of the RX units will be rewarded.

The rewards are as follows:
    RX Unit Bounty Rewards
    RX Unit Alpha - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
    RX Unit Beta 242 - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition (L) + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
    RX Unit Beta - CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
    More detailed instructions will be released on Planet Calypso closer to the time of the attack.
    End transmission.”

Jermaine: “There you have it, folks. It’s time to show those metal-clad demons what Calypsians are made of - the time being between 13:00-14:00 UTC on Saturday.”

Originally Posted Here

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Hooray I'm at work

3. 04-05-2013, 21:03
    Reason
    3.2 - offtopic

Seriously? An international game like this and we have a 1 hour window to participate? So, I get to participate as long as I hunt from 5-6 am (my time) on a Saturday morning? It's just silly. This is a 24 hour game played by people all across this planet, why do we continue to have events that last for 1 hour? Boggles the mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toom Tabard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously? An international game like this and we have a 1 hour window to participate? So, I get to participate as long as I hunt from 5-6 am (my time) on a Saturday morning? It's just silly. This is a 24 hour game played by people all across this planet, why do we continue to have events that last for 1 hour? Boggles the mind.

Because it's a pvp event. Doesn't make sense to have them over a longer period of time, at least not where you have to kill RX unit then people would complain of cost of event being too high.

Also whatever time they have it, it's going to be unsuitable somewhere in the world.

They've placed it at a weekend. Which helps, normally I miss these due to work commitments in real life. Placing it at weekend helps those who do work. Now someone will post they work at weekend ;-)

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe like the last time they had a similar event, they'll have multiple chances to participate, at different times?
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gray SnowLeopard Felix
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Enough complaining about WHEN -- let's have some complaints over the (L) prizes!
    Seriously, only 1 UL item among the prizes? Well, at least there's TEN stuff there.
    You think it's broken just because you have had poor returns for less than a week? -- Kim Welter, on Loot 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    Because it's a pvp event.
    Where does it say that it's a pvp event?

Of course, if they have a 1 hour event, it is going to be inconvenient somewhere in the world. Which is reason enough to have events that are longer than an hour.

Complaining that cost is too high for a longer event? Who says if the event is 4 hours you have to participate for the entire 4 hours? At least if the event lasts longer more people have a chance to participate if they want to. But, only giving us the option of participating in a unique event for 1/24 of the day seems a little silly to me.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Yay, 6am, I'll be sleeping, have fun half the game.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lady Jennifer Art
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images

Of course, if they have a 1 hour event, it is going to be inconvenient somewhere in the world. Which is reason enough to have events that are longer than an hour.

Complaining that cost is too high for a longer event? Who says if the event is 4 hours you have to participate for the entire 4 hours? At least if the event lasts longer more people have a chance to participate if they want to. But, only giving us the option of participating in a unique event for 1/24 of the day seems a little silly to me.
    RX Unit Bounty Rewards
    RX Unit Alpha!
    RX Unit Beta
    RX Unit Beta

PvP event.....

Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
    Society
    Hunters Unlimited
    Images

You need to kill an RX that is an avatar controlled by MA so it needs to be in a PVP area just like ALL the other events like this....
    MMORPG = "Many Men Online Role Playing Girls"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast