Selling: some Face Cosmetics and Body Fat, Hair Gel/Spary

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
@edit:
i have found buyer for body fat, hair gel and hair spray (if possible mod please remove it from title from "... and Body Fat,Hair Gel/Spray"). So now selling only Face Cosmetics mentioned below.

Since i have no heart of TTing this and i think some makeup makers or other body "designers" may need this i am posting this here (its not much but always someting).

I am not sure how much this may be worth so make me an offer. Of course bulk offers are prefered and with huge discounts :). Also if you are face painter and need some of those i would love to add you to FL and sell any further looted to you (at even biger discounts :)).

------------------

Face Paint (each piece is worth 5.00ped TT):
(Blue) - 8 pieces
(Navy Blue) - 2 pieces
(Pink) - 3 pieces
(Red) - 4 pieces
(Turquoise) - 1 piece

Lip Liner (each piece is worth 4.00ped TT):
(Burgundy) - 1 piece
(Maroon) - 2 pieces

Cosmetic Pen (each piece is worth 4.00ped TT):
(Sea Green) - 4 pieces
(btw whats the difference between Lip Liner and Cosmetic Pen - they have same looks?)

Eyeshadow (each piece is worth 7.00ped TT):
(Medium Purple) - 6 pieces
(Pale Cornflower Blue) - 5 pieces
(White) - 1 piece

Highlighter (each piece is worth 10.00ped TT):
- 2 pieces

Rouge (each piece is worth 5.00ped TT):
(Burgundy) - 1 piece

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
lip liner can only be used on the mouth while cosmetic pen allows you to draw all over the face. gl with sale :).

lip liner can only be used on the mouth while cosmetic pen allows you to draw all over the face. gl with sale :).

Thx for explanation ;).

Edited first post... i have found buyer for body fat, hair gel/spray ;).

Falagor

Bump this up :laugh:

I am not asking much that i can asure you - i just do not know how much so please make me an offer ;).

Falagor

Back