To the moon and beyond

Ps: obviously for both parties to be happy, intentions should be very clear. Then you get no disputes. So it's good for MA and investor.

I had no idea there was any dispute? :scratch2: are you creating a dispute when there isn't one? :)

The million dollar question....Is monria there next to this new monria space station?

I had no idea there was any dispute? :scratch2: are you creating a dispute when there isn't one? :)

The million dollar question....Is monria there next to this new monria space station?

Just to clarify George, I'm not suggesting there're any commercial difficulties at all with the moon development.

Just saying that if assets are being sold for the purpose of development and finalising this project, then it's in the interests of both parties to focus on costs and understand who carries that accountability and risk.

Does make me wonder why part of Medusa is being sold, and a ton of CLD's...but I'm a nosey bugger...lol.

Rick

The big white orby thing is not at the space station, seems its off into Seyah hunting ground.

The Tp is still named Hephaestus though when you dock to it, and ofc once on Hephaestus, your only option on the drop down is to go back to where you came from ;)

Last edited:
made it as far as i could get without disconnect.

that white object is off map.

monria_white_object4.jpg

heh, so the big white orb is painted on the wall then :laugh:

Just saying that if assets are being sold for the purpose of development and finalising this project, then it's in the interests of both parties to focus on costs and understand who carries that accountability and risk.

Does make me wonder why part of Medusa is being sold, and a ton of CLD's...but I'm a nosey bugger...lol.

Rick

You do know that advertising is not free and that monria's business model is based on its capability to advertise and get new players, right?

Divinity

Rick

1.They need money to develop Moonria
2.Conflict of interest if u own Moonria and CLD and/or LA on CAlypso

1.They need money to develop Moonria
2.Conflict of interest if u own Moonria and CLD and/or LA on CAlypso

sorry do abit more research about the money thing.... THEY SOLD IT TO CREATE IT..............
come on....... think

An idea for your moon. Provide a space dock for motherships and privateers. Make the experience of arriving to the moon a cool one, rather than the TP from ship to space station to surface. How nice would it be to fly a privateer directly into and land on a space dock/hangar. Passengers then disembark into a moon welcome area with shops and nearby apartments. From there they can enter the domes for the hunting an mining.

This is an ideal opportunity to integrate the moon with privateers and motherships.

Cheers
Bjorn

Assign a recruitment code number to all apartments.

Allow people to add this code to recruitment pages on the internet, post it in utube vids, etc.

Have a place to type this code number into the sign up page, and allow it to auto fill from someone clicking the link provided by the recruiter/apartment owner.

give a portion of what people who sign up, deposit (or turn over, or how ever that works for you) to the recruiter/apartment owner.

make the apartments tradeable, (but possibly would require wiping the current members list. resulting in no further payout for those recruited members, to do otherwise could invite some fraud scams i think.)

But this could operate much like a CLD (shared revenue stream) and promote players recruiting payers. using "common" referral methods used by click sites and other revenue generating referral systems...

Makes sense?
Hell package it right to MA and you might be able to build the "cld houses" there. and tie it all together as if it was planned from the start.

Id love a home on the moon, that had a shop keeper. and I could run my shop advertisement on both in game channels to sell my items. but also on other general gaming sites, to try and recruit players/shopers/revenue

This seems win win for all.

Last edited:
But this could operate much like a CLD (shared revenue stream) and promote players recruiting payers. using "common" referral methods used by click sites and other revenue generating referral systems...

Makes sense?
Hell package it right to MA and you might be able to build the "cld houses" there. and tie it all together as if it was planned from the start.

Are some forgetting that Monria (Moon Project) is not part of, or associated with Calypso? It's an independent entity, and actually considered to be a competitor of Calypso and the other PPs. CLDs belong to Calypso and the CLD land grab thingy, as well as building the CLD houses will be done on Calypso, period.

I'm sure the Monria Team will do some creative things for their own revenue stream. :)

Assign a recruitment code number to all apartments.

Allow people to add this code to recruitment pages on the internet, post it in utube vids, etc.

Have a place to type this code number into the sign up page, and allow it to auto fill from someone clicking the link provided by the recruiter/apartment owner.

give a portion of what people who sign up, deposit (or turn over, or how ever that works for you) to the recruiter/apartment owner.

make the apartments tradeable, (but possibly would require wiping the current members list. resulting in no further payout for those recruited members, to do otherwise could invite some fraud scams i think.)

Makes sense?

Id love a home on the moon, that had a shop keeper. and I could run my shop advertisement on both in game channels to sell my items. but also on other general gaming sites, to try and recruit players/shopers/revenue

This seems win win for all.

If you enabled an affiliate system where I could earn say 1% of a users decay, so you only make 14% instead of 15% or whatever, you would have so many more members!

I must say that Monria is not for uber.
Noob to mid skilled hunter can found their happy place there.
For begginers, the soggoth/yog can be a challenge.
For mid-level player, the spawn of named cultist and the Shub can be entertaining.
Between the two, the ordinary cultist can be enjoyed.

I must say that Monria is not for uber.
Noob to mid skilled hunter can found their happy place there.
For begginers, the soggoth/yog can be a challenge.
For mid-level player, the spawn of named cultist and the Shub can be entertaining.
Between the two, the ordinary cultist can be enjoyed.

Forgot to mention the Shub and the cultist bosses as well as the Shub-Niggurath boss mob which are pretty uberish. :)

Back