Teleport back to the space station ?

chak88

Old
I am a little frustrated right now so I got killed by some punk in space right outside the rocktropia space station (literally seconds outside of the safety zone) so I re-spawned there then I teleported to rocktropia and I figured I could buy a spacecraft at auction and leave later but there are no spacecraft at auction so I thought I could teleport to the space station for a fee then teleport back to planet calypso can I not do that ? also i thought you could get items from any planet auction and pay a transport fee has that been done away with or is there something I am missing ?

You need to take a taxi back to caly or get a mother ship.

CND Lagoon is where you will find both of these.

Planets are on there own now, so no cross auction and the only way off is by the above ways.

I am a little frustrated right now so I got killed by some punk in space right outside the rocktropia space station (literally seconds outside of the safety zone) so I re-spawned there then I teleported to rocktropia and I figured I could buy a spacecraft at auction and leave later but there are no spacecraft at auction so I thought I could teleport to the space station for a fee then teleport back to planet calypso can I not do that ? also i thought you could get items from any planet auction and pay a transport fee has that been done away with or is there something I am missing ?

How did you get killed in space if you didn't have a space travelling vehicle?:scratch2:

@art jennifer thanks I got a mothership ride back
@talania I was in a space craft and the pirate destroyed it I did not have a backup ship

Before space it was possible to travel between planets using teleports and buy from auctions of other planets. Neither is possible anymore, you need to travel in space and be on the planet to make local bids.

@talania I was in a space craft and the pirate destroyed it I did not have a backup ship

But your blown up spacecraft should be in your inventory, you just need to repair it. If you was the pilot, of course.

Last edited:

You know that you can repair your destroyed ship using a repairtool and welding wire? When you say you had a ship and pirate "destroyed" it, the ship should be in your inventory again. Only structur is destroyed, no need to buy a new one. Except the TT Value is completly gone.

You know that you can repair your destroyed ship using a repairtool and welding wire? When you say you had a ship and pirate "destroyed" it, the ship should be in your inventory again. Only structur is destroyed, no need to buy a new one. Except the TT Value is completly gone.

Now I know for next time lol I just sold it to the trade for 3 ped stupid me thanks for all the help

Back