Help: Dome 10 !

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
I dunno who owns this, would be awesome to have an updated list of all the Domes, their owners and the DNAs in place.

Aaaaaaaaanyways, where in teh heck and bum is the dome 10 owner? There's some awesome exclusive DNAs in there, 2 Pluma (I need to get hundreds of hides from these) and 1 x Prancer (I can do the mission at the same time).

I really want to do my entire Prancer mission in this dome killing both Prancer and Pluma until teh cows come home. I've got an apartment on FOMA too, so can stick my shit in there and head back to Caly to update each new part of the mission.

Also if anyone has any Cornundos DNA please make a max spawn, I'll pay your tax !

I dunno who owns this, would be awesome to have an updated list of all the Domes, their owners and the DNAs in place.

Aaaaaaaaanyways, where in teh heck and bum is the dome 10 owner? There's some awesome exclusive DNAs in there, 2 Pluma (I need to get hundreds of hides from these) and 1 x Prancer (I can do the mission at the same time).

I really want to do my entire Prancer mission in this dome killing both Prancer and Pluma until teh cows come home. I've got an apartment on FOMA too, so can stick my shit in there and head back to Caly to update each new part of the mission.

Also if anyone has any Cornundos DNA please make a max spawn, I'll pay your tax !

They don't make any peds from hunters on CND, so they all keep it for the miners

Rgds

Ace

They don't make any peds from hunters on CND, so they all keep it for the miners

Rgds

Ace

Can be argue4d because spawn is not set up for hunting.

I was doing prancer mission and did consider going up there but since it's no better spawn than on planet no point.

Since there is an iron mission on prancer it makes sense to at least make an effort to cater for prancer hunters. Like Lardinho said the DNA for this is rare and spawns of this creature are also not too good. Provided there are enough hunters wanting to do prancer iron mission it may make sense. Depends on the numbers but you may be right prancer isn't exactly a popular mob.

@Lardinho I found the prancer spawn North/ North West of Zeus ok although it is intermixed with neconu and warriors

I was doing prancer mission and did consider going up there but since it's no better spawn than on planet no point.

Since there is an iron mission on prancer it makes sense to at least make an effort to cater for prancer hunters. Like Lardinho said the DNA for this is rare and spawns of this creature are also not too good. Provided there are enough hunters wanting to do prancer iron mission it may make sense. Depends on the numbers but you may be right prancer isn't exactly a popular mob.

@Lardinho I found the prancer spawn North/ North West of Zeus ok although it is intermixed with neconu and warriors

north of Zeus, nice one, George !

Didnt even realize there was a Prancer mission, where is a broker located for that?

Well, yeah, you can profit from hunting nicely from mobs like dasps, but plumas and prancers... Doubt it... At least not on high value mining area, maybe on some 100k LA on amethera...

Afaik dome 10 is owned by FOMA? :scratch2:

I don't know the figures, but i would guess it would require a lot of hunters to pay for the upkeep for these small mobs. Therefore not worth it

Just a guess though

Rgds

Ace

I don't know the figures, but i would guess it would require a lot of hunters to pay for the upkeep for these small mobs. Therefore not worth it

Just a guess though

Rgds

Ace

I knew you would say that :)

Well then, you also have to consider the making miners life difficult angle hehe. Since a miner who is willing to hunt and mine will get the nice minerals. Many miners could be deterred by the fact they have to shoot a mob.

So I conclude having maxed mobs would benefit the determined miner, hunters, and dome owner since he is getting revenue stream from hunting and mining.

I knew you would say that :)

Well then, you also have to consider the making miners life difficult angle hehe. Since a miner who is willing to hunt and mine will get the nice minerals. Many miners could be deterred by the fact they have to shoot a mob.

So I conclude having maxed mobs would benefit the determined miner, hunters, and dome owner since he is getting revenue stream from hunting and mining.

Hehe you win ;)

Rgds

Ace

Back