Feffox Mayhem

Running Safe Mode, game crashes every second minute :mad: and the few sacks i have had have been rotten as hell!!

No Crashes for me,

Just tried providers (the 2nd one), 173hp, lv 60 hit, 34 evade, grem + 5b, svempa x1 + beast, it turned into a fap fest on the first mob. So too big for me

Then tried the easiest one. Youngs hit for 1's, matures for 16 ish. Still a lot of health.

This is definitely not for the under mid level players. Without decent dps

Rgds

Ace

No Crashes for me,

Just tried providers (the 2nd one), 173hp, lv 60 hit, 34 evade, grem + 5b, svempa x1 + beast, it turned into a fap fest on the first mob. So too big for me

Then tried the easiest one. Youngs hit for 1's, matures for 16 ish. Still a lot of health.

This is definitely not for the under mid level players. Without decent dps

Rgds

Ace

same here, no crashes on maximum settings and feeling like a total noob again, even against the young ones :)

All you people whining about crashing...yeah it sucks...but if you run in safe mode, you will be fine.

Doesn't work for everyone. 5 crashes in 30 min or so in safe mode.

Doesn't work for everyone. 5 crashes in 30 min or so in safe mode.
Try a mix of settings. One thing I found was to lower the draw distance, and keep others higher. I got a new card so I haven't had to do this in a while but there was two or three settings I dropped to medium, and raise the rest to highest level without dropping too many FPS. Also turn sound settings down to medium or lower and this should help as well. I had to install an older driver for my sound card, and things became very stable, to the piont I haven't ctd in very long time.

Please MA, if you have disaster-tourists-employee(s) who come to check and laugh a bit at the login issues, atleast make them them tell some lies like 'we're working on it' to give some confidence. Saying 'I'm sorry, It'll be better tomorrow' etc ... is not enjoyable. Events should have IT backup on launch. Thats a written rule.

Just saw someone killed a maurader. I went to check them out. Lv115 ish, hit me for 220 through grem +5bs.

How someone managed to kill one is beyond me.

Even with mod fap + amazing armour not sure how they did it without a fapper

Rgds

Ace

Just saw someone killed a maurader. I went to check them out. Lv115 ish, hit me for 220 through grem +5bs.

How someone managed to kill one is beyond me.

Even with mod fap + amazing armour not sure how they did it without a fapper

Rgds

Ace

Drag it to teleporter,and revive kill it with huge dps gun. (they dont have very fast regen)

Anybody tried them with Polaris + 5d yet? Or Orca + 5d?

Did try all 4 instance - same SHIT: CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD, CTD...

Last edited:
Doubt MA will be able to release a fix before the event is over seeing it doesn't last that many days and knowing Mindark with updates....

Anyone can tell what video cards u use? So far i know people with ATI do not get CTD, people with Nvidia got problems.

I got Nvidia on win7/64bit

Last edited:
Nvidia here, no problems, win7 x64

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: a bit of rubber banding but not much, and a few failed shots, but again not many

Nvidia win7/64.
Crashes every few seconds.

Nvidia (though very old, gtx285), all settings high (distance very high), latest drivers, win7/64, no crashes (neither on shared bots, for that matter), no "failed", minor freezes during "earthquakes" and "bat flying". I tend to think the problems somehow linked to network rather than hardware, because the network connection is the only decent component of my setup :D

I went and retrieved mission from mission broker went to TP for Cat 1 area, when right click to "operate" to enter the infamous "This area is currently unavailable" message comes up.

My question is: Do you keep "clicking" to enter or do you need to keep "clicking" to get in?

Had the same issue (also "operation failed due to internal error" on some attempts), just kept clicking it for 20 mins until it let me in.

Anyone can tell what video cards u use? So far i know people with ATI do not get CTD, people with Nvidia got problems.

ati 6850 crashes every 5mins

ati 6850 crashes every 5mins

Ati hd3600 here and not a single crash yet :D (yeah it is weak,but i still can have fun)

Nvidia (though very old, gtx285), all settings high (distance very high), latest drivers, win7/64, no crashes (neither on shared bots, for that matter), no "failed", minor freezes during "earthquakes" and "bat flying". I tend to think the problems somehow linked to network rather than hardware, because the network connection is the only decent component of my setup :D

Cant be... No CTDs outside Feffox cave.

From the posts I see that the older the cards the less there are problems :). Perhaps the problem is then in some modern gfx feature, that older cards don't support and just ignore. I for instance can't see any difference at all between High and Very High quality, except for drawing distance.

New drivers do not help. 2 damaged to 10% mobs left... FUN!

ATI Radeon HD 5570, did not get any CTD problems while in there (although I was only in for 10 minutes to check it out).

From the posts I see that the older the cards the less there are problems :). Perhaps the problem is then in some modern gfx feature, that older cards don't support and just ignore. I for instance can't see any difference at all between High and Very High quality, except for drawing distance.

i5,GTX650TI, playing on safe mode, 2 crashes in 1 hour, i might as well of not upgraded my pc since 2007 and MA might as well of not upgraded to cryengine, what a joke......playing on safe mode, and its not just the instance, same at shared loot bots...

Did about 3 hours last night on my laptop with a GTX 260m had 3-4 crashes. I have a GTX 560 I'll try with later today. There is probably a setting causing it, that or it may be features the newer cards have the old ones didn't.

Did about 3 hours last night on my laptop with a GTX 260m had 3-4 crashes. I have a GTX 560 I'll try with later today. There is probably a setting causing it, that or it may be features the newer cards have the old ones didn't.

Also having an older card and normaly play on high settings with it. Don't think it has to do with older/newer cards. Have set draw distance shorter, but that don't solve problems

CTD city for me, crashing every 5 minutes. Win7/64, Radeon5870M, 4 gigs ram.

It is a poor dev who blames player hardware for these issues. :wise:

Also CTDs all the time. Safe Mode, clearing shader cache & client repair didn´t helped that much.

Just replace the new feffix nest with the feffoid cave for me please. Maybe it will work then!

Suggestion for CTDs

Throttle back your Internet Link speed.

That lowers the tolerance for game-link delays, and may assist with latency brought on by other factors.

Since you're all making such a fuss, may as well see if that option helps you at all :)

Back