Feffox Mayhem

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine Johansson: “We interrupt tonight’s broadcast of bla bla bla to bring you a shocking report on the developments at the CDF’s top-secret Egg Hatching Facility. CJ Weave joins us live from the scene. CJ?”

CJ Weave: “Th-thanks Jermaine. I am here... in what I was told would be the site of a modern day miracle, but what is now the scene of a massacre. Bodies everywhere. CDF soldiers... Scientists... Reporters...

The Egg hatched. The creature that emerged from the egg killed everyone in its path and escaped from the Hatching Facility. Xenobiologist Charles Marvin and Dr Wilson are missing, though their bodies were not found among the casualties.”

Jermaine Johansson: “Could you describe the creature for our viewers?”

CJ Weave: “I didn’t see it myself, but I heard it described as... uh... a Feffoid-like Atrox? Atroxoid Feffoid? Some of the surviving scientists were heard referring to the creature as the “Feffox”, but I’m not sure if there is a scientific basis for that or if it was just based on its peculiar appearance.”

Jermaine Johansson
: “Right. Thank you, CJ.

One would imagine that a new, exotic creature would be a welcome sight for Calypso’s many hunters, but the situation is more dire than anyone could have expected.
The Feffox are reproducing and spreading at an alarming rate. Already, four different Feffox nests have been discovered on Eudoria.

The Governor has tasked the CDF with clearing out the Feffox nests and stopping the propagation of this dangerous new species. The Omegaton corporation was contracted to drill points of entry into the nests. CDF personnel were slaughtered to such an extent that the local revival systems briefly failed. Omegaton is happy to report that the new Omegaton Groundhog drill worked perfectly. “Omegaton - We build it, you use it.”

... What? I see. Alright.

It appears that the studio has received a transmission from the... Imperial Zoological Scouts. Yes. The Imperial Zoological Scouts have a... plan to stop the spread of the Feffox, but it will require the help of Calypso’s hunters.

Hunters who wish to volunteer for this mission should contact the IZS representative in Boreas. Due to the highly dangerous work involved, the IZS are offering some very valuable rewards in exchange for assistance in acquiring the samples required for their plan for the Feffox.

Wow! If only I still had my trusty old Opalo. And all of my limbs. Oh well. Full details on the plan are coming up right away. Happy hunting, Calypsians!”

Feffox Mayhem Event Details

Description
Four Feffox Nests have been located on the Eudoria continent, at the following locations:
  • Western Feffox Nest - 65905, 79456 (Low maturity)
  • Southern Feffox Nest - 74090, 67588 (Low-mid maturity)
  • Eastern Feffox Nest - 88283, 78559 (Mid-high maturity)
  • Northern Feffox Nest - 81269, 92576 (High maturity)
In an effort to try to limit the reproduction rate of the dangerous new species, IZS scientists require biological samples from the Feffox nests, primarily in the form of reproductive sacs.

A large number of such samples are required, and the following point reward system has been offered for those assisting in the retrieval of Feffox Sacs:
  • Rotten Feffox Sac (1 point)
  • Sickly Feffox Sac (5 points)
  • Damaged Feffox Sac (10 points)
  • Healthy Feffox Sac (20 points)
  • Mature Feffox Sac (50 points)
  • Fully Developed Feffox Sac (100 points)
  • Twin Feffox Sac (500 points)
  • Mutated Feffox Sac (1000 points)
Recovered Feffox Sacs should be submitted to the IZS representative located at Boreas Outpost (74364 x 67360, Eudoria).

Event Times
Monday April 15, 16:00:00 UTC - Sunday April 28, 23:59:59.

***VERY IMPORTANT*** Be sure to turn in any recovered Feffox Sacs to the mission NPC before the event ends! Any Sacs remaining after the event end time will not be including in your final event score.

Event Prizes
  • 1st Place - Chronicle Harness TEN Edition (M) + Modified Hedoc Mayhem
  • 2nd Place - Chronicle Arm Guards (F) TEN Edition + Improved Hedoc Mayhem
  • 3rd Place - Chronicle Shin Guards (M) TEN Edition + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
  • 4th Place - Chronicle Foot Guards (F) TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition
  • 5th Place - MacMahon Vengeance + 2 x Calypso Land Deeds
  • 6th Place - DOA Slugstorm + Calypso Land Deed
  • 7th Place - Omegaton M83 Predator + Calypso Land Deed
  • 8th Place - Emik Enigma L4 + Calypso Land Deed
  • 9th Place - Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition + Calypso Land Deed
  • 10th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition + Calypso Land Deed
  • 11th Place - Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 12th Place - Genesis ArcSpark + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 13th Place - Calypso Land Deed + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 14th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 15th Place - Isis Project Zero-Three + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 16th Place - Omegaton Igni L1000 + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 17th Place - EWE LC-100 Frontier + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 18th Place - Kilic Rex + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 19th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition + Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 20th Place - Calypso Land Deed
  • 30th Place - Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
  • 40th Place - Calypso Land Deed
  • 50th Place - CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition
  • 60th Place - 6 x Armor Plating Mark. 10A (L) TEN Edition
  • 70th Place - Paladin Harness (M) TEN Edition
  • 80th Place - Paladin Shin Guards (M) TEN Edition
  • 90th Place - Paladin Arm Guards (F) TEN Edition
  • 100th Place - Paladin Foot Guards (F) TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I
Rules & Notes
Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours in the Feffox Nest event instances. This 40 hour limit applies to combined time in any of the Feffox Nest instances, not each individual nest. Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions.

This event is intended for solo hunters of all skill and gear levels. Any attempts at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that point will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.
Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

So we find out at long last what you get if you cross a Feffoid and an Atrox Queen.... a Feffox! :laugh:

I like it!

Jermaine Johansson: “We interrupt tonight’s broadcast of bla bla bla to bring you a shocking report on the developments at the CDF’s top-secret Egg Hatching Facility.

LOL at "bla bla bla" :cool:

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: i wish they had written "bla bla bla, me me me"!

So 40 hours huh? :)

(...)
This event is intended for solo hunters of all skill and gear levels. Any attempts at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
(...)

They have reacted to my suppot filled on friday - yay ;)

Falagor
:bandit:

crap..40 hours..i was counting on doing 2 weeks 24/7 :p

Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions.

i translated that into english:

our in house team cant even code a simple timer, unfortunatly we are to busy devising new ways to take your money to actually do something about it :p

I just don't want to know what feffs were doing with the egg while they had it...

Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours

And what am I now supposed to do with 2 weeks worth of canned food and water??!? :laugh:

Very nice ma to put time limit !

Can we bring a fapper?

Not impressed..........keeps walking :dunno:

So there u got your time limit whinners !
If i wanted to die during play i guess that was my choise not yours .
Maybe i should whipe your ass to or does your mom do it for u ?
And how hard could it be fix a timer MA ?

really busy at boreas, but nothing to see there

Can we bring a fapper?

I think a healer wouldn't count as cheating; but I wouldn't team up with your healer just to be on the safe side.

Very nice ma to put time limit !

the time limit will make sure that the impsh/or other highdamsec weapons will get used a lot by different avas thus restricting the top 20 places to the same players/soc

if there would not have been an timelimit then the owner of high dam/sec weapon would not pass his weapon around since he will be to busy using it himself

on the other hand,without timelimit a married couple(like me and my wife) have an advantage over single players since they can play 24/7

i was prepared and stocked up already to go 2 full weeks of 24/7 ,so its a bit of an disappointment to me,on the other hand its an relief since i was not really looking forward to those 2 weeks,it felt more like an obligation to myself to go after topprizes

Where do we get mission?

If possible, can someone scan and post info on the beastery page for those of us at work to see? Thanks!

again pathetic story writing and i still dont see how deathifier didn't just get completely screwed on this yet. Like what does he get out of all this?

on the other hand,without timelimit a married couple(like me and my wife) have an advantage over single players since they can play 24/7

True! :)
/Fliz and Shoe

again pathetic story writing and i still dont see how deathifier didn't just get completely screwed on this yet. Like what does he get out of all this?

Maybe a unique Feffox DNA?

Not really what I would call a win at this point but maybe we don't know everything.

-Sol

Feffox Young

BPPBx67.jpg

1400 hp. Hits for 17-30 on Koroma unplatted. All I can say.

So event not for newbies :).

If young has 1400 hp then stalker will be like 5-6k?

Falagor

Western Feffox Nest @ 65905, 79456

The televator takes you up to the platform to enter the event area.

Love the interior design of this area :laugh:

Last edited:
So event not for newbies :).

If young has 1400 hp then stalker will be like 5-6k?

Falagor

Try it first.

Fee-Fi-Fo-fum I smell the blood of charles Marvin....lol I hope not.

LOL to Feffox, this has got to be a laugh.

I like the story line its been good.

Rick

damn. 1400 hp. guess Im sitting this one out. /sadface

Back