Feffox Mayhem

it didnt fix the problem your only dreamin it did ,, the reasons can be many to why u or better connection and it would of been that way had you touched the sound or not,,,, 5 people could of logged out leaving more room in the server for those in it still jeesh man do people need to spel shit out for u sylabl by sylabl ???? regarless of new mobs sounds or areas its allways the same big event big amounts of ctds ,, simple simon say play the game non stop since mid 2000 and well you should know this by now ...

First 25 minutes I spent inside I had sound enabled. I crashed non-stop. I disabled both sound options in client loader and only crashed in the instance one more time when I heard there was a new music in the instances and wanted to go in with it enabled to hear.:dunce:

39:54 hours in the instance based on chat log including the entire 25 minutes of crashing so likely less total time and only that 25 minutes worth of crashing and one other crash all when I had sound enabled.:dunce:

My total ended up being 5394 and I looted one Mutated, no Twin and loads of all the others.

Last two runs in the instance seemed to only want to drop Rotten sacs. Like the others had nearly stopped dropping.

Are we allowed to hunt feffox again as the event time is over or what?

Glad you like the music Falagor :)
You can listen to the new music being produced for Calypso at the Soundcloud channel we just launched (the Feffox Cave is included here).
https://soundcloud.com/entropiauniverse

/Elias (Calypso Composer)

Just saw this post today, and had a listen to them all.

The music is nice, but totally different from the old stuff, so a new composer then? (edit, yes, just read all your post this time :) )

Feels like an orchestrated piece of music that would fit right in with TV programs such as Doctor Who etc. Thinking of 'The Twins' and 'Thule' when I write this paragraph.
That's a compliment by the way folks :)

Glad it's downloadable, as I still love Entropia's original music, so can just add the new compositions to my playlist while in game, and have the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Back