Feffox Mayhem

Only thing putting me off from trying the event is that there is only one set of prizes for all participants, meaning those with the biggest guns and the highest skills will probably win.

If there were different sets of prizes for the different skill groups, like the merry mayhem during year end periods, I will already be on it now.

2 min in cave 5 ctd ... another great ma coding

again pathetic story writing and i still dont see how deathifier didn't just get completely screwed on this yet. Like what does he get out of all this?

Let deathifier worry about his things himself. I bet he has some sort of an arrangement with MA anyway and he won't get screwed.

Let deathifier worry about his things himself. I bet he has some sort of an arrangement with MA anyway and he won't get screwed.

This. Considering he is one of their biggest and earliest investors, I'm sure they wouldn't screw him over. But then again.. this is MA so I hope they don't. In the end, I'm sure he has talked with them about it and will be compensated in some way or another. Probably with a unique feffox DNA if I had to guess.

This. Considering he is one of their biggest and earliest investors, I'm sure they wouldn't screw him over. But then again.. this is MA so I hope they don't. In the end, I'm sure he has talked with them about it and will be compensated in some way or another. Probably with a unique feffox DNA if I had to guess.

Yeah, most likely we'll see feffox on TI somewhere.

its a ctd fest in there wtf

Del

Thats how they made sure you cant go over 40 hours! ctd every 5 mins!

evry 5 minutes? i get it evry 10 seconds

I've heard some people saying that if you close the client loader once you've logged in, it helps with the CTD. Maybe it's worth giving a shot.. who knows.

2 min in cave 5 ctd ... another great ma coding

Same here. Have stopped it. Doesn't make sense to me killing high HP ammo-eating mobs in such an unstable environment. Back to normal business....

Sounds like fun!! :yay:

Western Feffox Nest @ 65905, 79456

The televator takes you up to the platform to enter the event area.

Love the interior design of this area :laugh:

What a beautiful animal lol

i thought teams were not allowed,how come i see teamglobals on feffox thne ?

•Eastern Feffox Nest - 88283, 78559 (Mid-high maturity)

went in eastern nest L88 Feffox old alpha...thought this was the Cat3 instance (similar to MM)???????

Not counting time, until can work out which nest to start with.

No level info.

Will check cat4 in case this is an error and wrong way around. Or anyone been to cat4 yet for mob levels?

cheers

edit: LOL first mob Level 115+ in cat 4. btw Honuri TP is closest for cat4

ok cat2 then.

Rick

Last edited:

Could be in a team but hunting individually. Some people do that so they can't be tracked.

Western & Southern (at least) instances blocked atm - overcrowding ... what was MA expecting ? 20-30 participants ?? :eyecrazy:

1,400 HP on youngs ? :eyecrazy: ... and how is this fitting to new players ? ... Only tried an Alpha and was above 10K HP - seems a bit WAAAAAAYYYY to much imho :(

Maybe instead of going more and more extreme on these events MA should really start to consider cost of play in the current world economic context ... things changed in those last 10 years I'd say ;)

Could be in a team but hunting individually. Some people do that so they can't be tracked.

Please report any team globals you see. Team can be used for exploiting (i am not talking about going inside with few people to hunt together/heal) and getting huge unfair advantage (which is against rules during this event).

I have reported the issue on friday and i think MA had no clue or forgot it was possible to exploit so now they just made this statement that its "forbiden".

Please make sure to report any team globals to be under investigation for unfair uses of team.

@edit:
at the end of the event i will personally check every avatar that wins - comapre his/hers global list on tracker. If it seems odd to me i will write support to double check that particular winner.
I am sure MA will check winners anyway if all points gained were "legal".

Falagor
:bandit:

Please report any team globals you see. Team can be used for exploiting (i am not talking about going inside with few people to hunt together/heal) and getting huge unfair advantage (which is against rules during this event).

I have reported the issue on friday and i think MA had no clue or forgot it was possible to exploit so now they just made this statement that its "forbiden".

Please make sure to report any team globals to be under investigation for unfair uses of team.

@edit:
at the end of the event i will personally check every avatar that wins - comapre his/hers global list on tracker. If it seems odd to me i will write support to double check that particular winner.
I am sure MA will check winners anyway if all points gained were "legal".

Falagor

huh? What is the exploit here?

huh? What is the exploit here?

Just advice to anyone who actually is not using exploit but just hiding behind team name - best not use it this time. I know this is nothing wrong but you will be under observation for sure (not by me but by MA).

Any unfair use of team i am sure will be caught by MA (espetially if winner).

Falagor

Well, I read live stream Kim saying that the event will not allow you to team hunt. So I guess Team hunting is out..BUT..he also stated that if found in a team you will be banned. hmmm:scratch2: So my guess is a bug which MA is claiming isn't there..yet stating if it was there you be banned :)

Exactly how "nice" do you think the result of feffoids doing unspeakable things to an atrox queen would look like?

The "Feffox Creation Sex Tape" can now be bought at the Atlas Haven Video Store for 150PED :wise:

how is this fitting to new players ?

As far as I know, no one has said that this part of the event is fitting for new players. I didn't expect it to be, so I do not really find that problematic.

What I do find problematic is that people fail to realize the Egg event is one event with many parts. Obviously, not every player will be able to participate in every single part on equal terms. However, we have had many different parts suitable for a lot of different players.

1) Smaller Shared Loot mobs, possible and suitable for all levels of hunters.
2) Bigger Shared Loot mobs, possible for all levels, suitable for medium-high level hunters.
3) Finding parts for the Egg incubator, possible and suitable for all levels of hunters, miners and crafters.
4) RX Unit PvP event, at 3 different times for different time zones, suitable for all levels of PKers since only killshot is needed (the lootable PvP one being an exception since higher level PKing skills and teamwork was needed).
5) This Feffox event, possible for all levels, suitable for medium-high level hunters.

Well, I read live stream Kim saying that the event will not allow you to team hunt. So I guess Team hunting is out..BUT..he also stated that if found in a team you will be banned. hmmm:scratch2: So my guess is a bug which MA is claiming isn't there..yet stating if it was there you be banned :)

edit: Opps..

Last edited:
sounds like a nice teammob though, is it possible to enter as a team?

tons of people standing/waiting to enter lvl 1...:scratch2::scratch2:

Blunder 1: 1400 HP on young = lovely solo for all levels.
Blunder 2: Timer @40 Hours ensures the same old players with uber items will win it.

You do see that this earns you so much more peds now by alienating 90% of the populace. Well done.

MA please to much feld it was long time sense i so it last and lag,lag and lag.:D
And -> CTR.

Back