Feffox Mayhem

Fking joke event. 3 CTD's now within 3min.

Anyway, recieving 1 hits on youngs wearing Jaguar/Tiger/Boar +5b

Given the amount of money spent on this game...

Should we have to wait 40 hours after a official launch, just to "avoid" a crash, bugs, etc?

Sounds insane if you ask me

Totally up to yourself but knowing this happens each time I'm not going to waste any of my 40hours the first day (If I'm competing at all..)

Starting to see a connection to my CTDs and the big "earthquakes" that take place in the feffox caves.... Just had my 2nd crash in 5 minsm both was during a earthquake... Anyone else?

my wife just did 30 minutes in cave 1
she got 0 points......so,this event will be won if you loot an 500 or 1000 pointer

I killed 2 youngs and a mature today just for test (before taking the mission), and they only did 1dmg to me (mat did once 5.2) and I do not consider meself uber at all. And no ctd while killing, but a few when trying to get in.
But seems like I need to move to cat2.

Btw I guess noobs have a chance to win if they loot the rarer 1k points stuff...
but I wonder if killing before taking the mission gives advantage? I did get the rotten part... maybe it can be turned in after mission is started? Also, is it tradable I wonder..

Last edited:
Ugg, it takes decent armor to participate in this event, and it seems armor decay is high, much higher then the loot I was getting from the feffox's not to mention takes a decent gun to make it worth your time. I'd say lp485 type gun minimum.

There is no newbie participation here :p

I spent a little bit of time in there on youngs and matures and loot seems bad compared to what I was spending hunting them, but I was using asi-21 arctic and wearing ghost, I was expecting 1/3 the armor damage so I am wondering if the the mobs do mutliple attack types at once and the asi-21-artic is not a big enough gun, I'd suggest a gun doing 15 more dam per attack with about same attacks/min. And Ghost was taking some nice 20-30 damage once in awhile so there is an attack type that is either very big or is one of the types ghost has no protection against. Other attacks were doing 1-7 damage.

GL everyone, I think I am done with these guys, the cost is to much for me to participate atm.

Edit: I was wearing gremlin foot guards with ghost so that higher damage was probably due to cold attack on the foot guards.

Last edited:
Spent 45 min in the 1st cave, killed 35 youngs-matures. Pros: no CTDs, looted 3 rotten and 1 damaged sacs (13 points). Cons: tt return 40%, with repairs 80% loss. Definitely won't stand 40h :)

Damage up to 14 from youngs, up to 26 from matures on unplated jarhead.

60th Place - 6 x Armor Plating Mark. 10A (L) TEN Edition

Lol, still 6 piece armors around? :)...

"This event is intended for solo hunters of all skill and gear levels"..

I hope we see some recent OJ's running around with their opalos as Jermaine Johansson wished to do.. 1500 hp for starters? GL ojs :D

I gave it a tr..and died.

holy crap this sounds like a mess. I think I'm gonna wait it out and see if CTD gets better
Probably won't even log on until then.
I don't understand the 40 hours thing...
We have to keep track OURSELVES? What If we go over? from past MA experience that has equaled a disqualification..... that's just some BS waiting to happen.
And is this working like MM? If so, my wallet can't handle another event like that right now....
I'd play for fun to hunt those mobs, but it all sounds to shady/shaky to me right now.

Let's not forget how long the results took from MM... please
and how that all ended......

Cool mob, terrible stats, weird "ending" to the Egg.

So I have seen teams global...these guys have like 6 already. WHats up MA? And people can get sacs before getting mission? Please tell me this isn't so.

http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=49410&M=globalList&V=hunting

This team is cheating too...the global and ther hof came at the exact same time:

The House Of The Dark Legion Feffox Mature 442 PED 2013-04-16 01:19
The House Of The Dark Legion Feffox Mature 80 PED 2013-04-16 01:19

Last edited:
Spent 45 min in the 1st cave, killed 35 youngs-matures. Pros: no CTDs, looted 3 rotten and 1 damaged sacs (13 points). Cons: tt return 40%, with repairs 80% loss. Definitely won't stand 40h :)

Damage up to 14 from youngs, up to 26 from matures on unplated jarhead.

Seems like my returns :)

Came there with 1500 peds to have fun, really, really won't happen (split it up in runs of 300 ped ammo each)

Never seen such horrible returns, ever.... Not even in MM for me.... Seems like a set-up if you ask me.. Loots are insanely low unless there is a big global

Also, what the hell is up with "This event is intended for solo hunters of all skill and gear levels."

FOR REAL?

How come my disciple with Adj pixie set and SGA opalo +a101 can't do shit?

I've had it MA.... No more ped using for me until this event is over :) (unless I get really drunk and forget all about it)

Why do I have the feeling that CLDs will go down yet again this week MA? A sign? Please fix the spawns of this event so all can join in.

Do those earthquakes cause the CTD? Seems it does...

groups of bats flying through seem to cause ctd too

Wow some horrible loot in there. If being down 50k peds this year already wasnt bad enough now im gettin returns down below 50% again. On top of all that i just lost 43 points when i turned my sacs in!!!! Be careful only give it the amount of sacs it asks for, it wont give you your change back. Off to go lose another 10k peds just so i can finish this Bogus event.

Have Fun Everyone!!! I know im am :laugh:

Thanks MindArk for another Lovely Event!

Edit: Okay not as pissed now, relog gave me back my sacs, so pass it on!

OpaloMan gets his first CTD or did MA kick me for just exploring?:scratch2:

Seems there will be a lot of Mod, Imp Hedoc Mayhems being released this year, question is what they are worth if the supply continues and what does this mean for the value of mod and imp FAPs? Seems a good thing making things more affordable!

BTW, all the mobs are sweatable

Question:

I have read through this thread and was wondering about when clicking the "operate" option at the entrance on TP. I went and retrieved mission from mission broker went to TP for Cat 1 area, when right click to "operate" to enter the infamous "This area is currently unavailable" message comes up.

My question is: Do you keep "clicking" to enter or do you need to keep "clicking" to get in? I lost patience and left.But will try later on and see,but thought maybe someone knew if need to stand there and keep clicking or does it just grab you in there from first? :eyecrazy:

waitox in linox. or rather in circlox. Noone is enterox. Must cost Mindark loads of peddox, all these hunters standing there not wasting peddox

You must be pretty maddox IV all that...

(I know, i know: too obvious...)

What an utter shambles this is. The supposed mid-high spawn (East nest) is impossibly difficult. I gave up on it after one mob because it was way too hard and that's with Level 51 Evader, 233 HP and PoE. 12 PED armour decay for one mob :laugh:

If I can't handle it I'm sure 99% of people can't handle it, so that's why everyone's trying to get into the two easier nests but they're too full.

Totally ridiculous design, as usual it appears that this wasn't tested at all.

They should just cancel the whole farce and do it some other time after they've adjusted the mobs and fixed the instances so that more than a handful of people can do them at one time.

Failing that, grats to the guys with imp and mod fap who can do the east nest, the prizes are yours for the taking. No-one else is going to even get close to 40 hours hunting.

EDIT: Btw in the time it took me to kill that one mob I also CTDed and had to spend the usual 2-3 minutes getting "Your avatar is already logged in" so presumably that's time counted towards my 40 hours too.

:( I got near to the entrance (i think) and CTD'ed. Didn't even get into the instance...

BTW, all the mobs are sweatable

Well, that's a relief. :rofl:

I have read through this thread and was wondering about when clicking the "operate" option at the entrance on TP. I went and retrieved mission from mission broker went to TP for Cat 1 area, when right click to "operate" to enter the infamous "This area is currently unavailable" message comes up.

My question is: Do you keep "clicking" to enter or do you need to keep "clicking" to get in? I lost patience and left.But will try later on and see,but thought maybe someone knew if need to stand there and keep clicking or does it just grab you in there from first? :eyecrazy:

This should be fixed. It works fine for me and soc mates

Again, disappointed, frustrated and disgusted at what should have been a fun event. The possibility of looting the sacs etc seemed to me that it would make things someone more even for all. Well, can't play if one can't stay inside .. the crashing is just unacceptable. I'll NEVER understand why when something like this happens MA doesn't stop the event and re-start another day 'due to technical difficulties'. I think the community as a whole would appreciate that over what's going on. I know, people will complain no matter what but this is yet again a fail on MA's part when it could have been a big win; :(

Wow some horrible loot in there. If being down 50k peds this year already wasnt bad enough now im gettin returns down below 50% again. On top of all that i just lost 43 points when i turned my sacs in!!!! Be careful only give it the amount of sacs it asks for, it wont give you your change back. Off to go lose another 10k peds just so i can finish this Bogus event.

Have Fun Everyone!!! I know im am :laugh:

Thanks MindArk for another Lovely Event!

Edit: Okay not as pissed now, relog gave me back my sacs, so pass it on!

You dont even need to relog...just try splitting another stack, and they appear.

Aquila with 4E plates works well getting hit for 1hp against Feffox old alpha. However logging on when most are in bed does not stop the CTD'S. Not alot of point trying this sucks.

Del

All you people whining about crashing...yeah it sucks...but if you run in safe mode, you will be fine. I logged 6 hours in there today on safe mode, with only 2 CTD's. I know it sucks to have shitty grafix for a while, but suck it up and quit wasting the ped on regen cuz you want shit to look pretty. You just need to do it at this time, for shared loot or these instances, until they fix it. Period.

And, btw, this week I am playing on a shitty laptop and still only crashed twice today (because last weekend someone spilled beer on my new desktop (and therefore in it, due to mad factory venting) and it shorted, and the music stopped and everyone yelled at the guy and made him leave and I didnt know him anyway but one of the girls did but she stayed and the party continued and I had fun even though I was pissed as hell and now I have to use a favor from a client to fix it and goddamn it fuck him for spilling!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wed
Is it possible to abondon the mission and retake it and get the 40h back? Had 5 CTDs on every mob even in safe mode!

BKK

Is it possible to abondon the mission and retake it and get the 40h back? Had 5 CTDs on every mob even in safe mode!

BKK

Did 30-60 min hunt, then CTDs started. Now i cant kill even single mob, CTD on first shots... :scratch2:

CANT EVEN GET OUT OF THERE, CTD AFTER LOGING IN!!!

I'm sure that those with such great positive mindsets will have a really great time :yay:

Geez after several years is it really that hard to stay positive about things? xD

2 mill peds in awards, a fair chance for every mid low player and above to get something an entirely new mob that looks pretty cool if you ask me, sparking lots of emotion and whirl about the event.

Keep it up MA. No other game really run smoothly for the first few days at the launch of a huge event, patch etc.

Can't wait to get home and do my best to get in there and hopefully kill a couple of feffox ;)

Back