100,000 PED SuperNova l BIG Industries

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

^^ Click to Register on Entropia Life ^^

Concept:
100,000 PED will be given away to the 100 highest single loots on BIG Industries land during the event period. Participants will be able to claim as many prizes as they can by achieving multiple top 100 scores. Participants must activate the BIG Rewards Plugin on Entropia Life to qualify for this event. Reward points earned will be redeemable in addition to the 100,000 PED prize pool of this event.

Prizes:

Top 100 Highest Single Loots at the end of the event period will receive 1000 PED each.

When:

May 1st 00:01 - June 15th 23:59

Login to EntropiaLife.com and click the "Join Event" button for this event in the events section here. Entropia Life will automatically track all your globals from any of the BIG Industries Land areas in game.

Where:

h2s0iVe.jpg

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant (and therefore as a participant of this contest), You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian. Contest participants must comply with Entropia Universe's Terms of Use and End User License Agreement, which can be read at legal.entropiauniverse.com

Last edited:
reserved......

Now that's some epic SuperNovage!

So like, is the smart phone tag on the leader board actually functional? :eyecrazy:

me like..me like very much :cool:

Now that's some epic SuperNovage!

So like, is the smart phone tag on the leader board actually functional? :eyecrazy:

yeah its functional, takes you to the rewards program plugin ;)

That's out of control!

me like..me like very much :cool:

ya... i´m sure u do... and all others that must be playing your ava ;-)

Nice Event, BIG !!!

Subscribing.

ya... i´m sure u do... and all others that must be playing your ava ;-)

Nice Event, BIG !!!

actually,its always myself that plays(indeed,i have no life),and in events sometimes my wife when i still sleep or make dinner etc..
no big secret here,my wife sometimes play my ava

actually,its always myself that plays(indeed,i have no life),and in events sometimes my wife when i still sleep or make dinner etc..
no big secret here,my wife sometimes play my ava

lol... i was kidding about it cause u grind so much... rofl... didnt really think that. but funny to see :) gl in the Event !

Awsome

I must say you guys are hosting a range of awsome events, and this one is no exception! I am really looking forward to participate..

Thank you guys for adding an extra edge to my EU-days, and for the huge contribution you are doing for the community by managing your LA's this good!.. Keep up the good work!

Good luck to everyone! :cool:

I must say you guys are hosting a range of awsome events, and this one is no exception! I am really looking forward to participate..

Thank you guys for adding an extra edge to my EU-days, and for the huge contribution you are doing for the community by managing your LA's this good!.. Keep up the good work!

Good luck to everyone! :cool:

That's a hell of compliment, thank you :)

Friday bump! :yay:
"This creature didn't carry any loot."

Its early in the morning here, so maybe I'm still a bit asleep, but my maths has 100x100 = 10,000, not 100,000 so either the event is 10,000 ped in prizes (100 ped for each of 100 top places) and not the advertised 100,000 ped, or the prizes are 1,000 ped each for top 100, or 100 ped each for top 1,000?

Or am I more asleep than I think?:scratch2:

Its early in the morning here, so maybe I'm still a bit asleep, but my maths has 100x100 = 10,000, not 100,000 so either the event is 10,000 ped in prizes (100 ped for each of 100 top places) and not the advertised 100,000 ped, or the prizes are 1,000 ped each for top 100, or 100 ped each for top 1,000?

Or am I more asleep than I think?:scratch2:

100x 1000 you are sleepy

Promo Video now up in OP

Hi Blast,

Do you know if there is a iron mission on Nex?

I know osse's were given a mission, but cant do those (anyhow forgot where the mission is).

Great event by the way, trying to look for a mission to give me some focus (done all Rex)

GL

Rick.

Hi Blast,

I know osse's were given a mission, but cant do those (anyhow forgot where the mission is).

Great event by the way, trying to look for a mission to give me some focus (done all Rex)

GL

Rick.

osseos have an mission ?

osseos have an mission ?

I'm now doubting myself, I never logged a mission but believed one existed. My error, confusing with another new iron mission probably flax. Time for me to have a refresher on all the release notes.

Apoligies Rick.

Hi Blast,

GL

Rick.

Unfortunately there is no iron mission on the nexnecis yet, though they do drop LC55's from time to time.

The mission mobs i have include: Rexteleum, Traeskeron/Molisk, Atrox, Ambulimax, Atrox, Allophyl(mixed with nexnecis), and primordial longu.

So if you haven't finished all of those missions maybe that will help out with something to chip away at during the event. I believe I have posted the location for each mission in the corresponding land areas info box, so its easily available to you when you enter the lands.

Cheers

The mission mobs i have include: Rexteleum, Traeskeron/Molisk, Atrox, Ambulimax, Atrox, Allophyl(mixed with nexnecis), and primordial longu.

You love troxies dont ya. :yay:
BUMP BUMP!

In four more days... :cool:

Back