PriceCheck Kadra Eye

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
looted this earlier, can't determine what it's for really, wondering if anyone knows anything about it. in the ~2000 kadra i killed this is the only one I looted, so it is probably not tt food. there is no auction data for it, and the TT is 0.18 ped.

It could potentially be used to create a new type of Kadra.

See if you can put it in a refiner. If you can it is DNA, if you can't it might be a bug (happened before).

If it is a DNA part, it is likely to be valuable to those seeking Land Areas on Arkadia.

The thing is the mob spawns are so condensed on Arkadia, I don't understand what benefits putting the same mob in a LA will bring. If this is a varient of the Kadra that might address that issue.

Either way, I suggest you hold onto it for a while. Gratz on find.

The DNA's won at Merrry Mayhem sold for good prices, this a part, but reviewing those threads might help with your own valuation of it.

Rick

just tried and it wont fit into a refiner, ill send a support case to be sure however.

It's no DNA part. DNA parts have clear information about it in Item Info window. Have also looted one a while ago and asked in PAF about. Looks like it is needed for a BP.

I've got one of these too, its not DNA, its just a very rare part for one of the higher BPs they have on Arkadia. One of the planet partner guys said they'd change the drop rates to make these parts less rare, as currently there's no demand due to how few there are. Same trip I looted a Korwill ear, which also isn't DNA.

I then looted Blank DNA Cartridge D and a Kiana heart, both of which are indeed DNA, so keep killing.

Back