Falagors log (combined)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
@edit:
when i will be adding some new information here - for some time it will have different color (green or blue - alternately) so people who subscribed can easily see new information added.

-------------------------
Introduction:

Hello - seeing how many people keep track of their returns here on PCF i have decided i will share my own log. I already have lots of data on my hard drive but i needed something fresh so i have decided to use google docs to share data - so this is going to be new log starting from today (but i already have experience in keeping track of returns so it will not be newbie log).

I am not sure what forum category this should go because i will keep 3 different types of logs (mayby 4):
  • TT return only - overall on all activities (clear and simple log) (note: added expected minimum profit after markup here too)
  • TT and markup returns on crafting choosen items (more complex log)
  • TT and markup returns on mining (also more complex)
  • mayby TT and markup retuns on hunting - but i doubt this. Hunting TT returns will be already included in first log and obtaining exact markup info on hunting loot is much harder than on crafting or mining. So i probably will not start this one. (note: i made the sheet for this too ;))
So as you can see it will be hunting, mining, crafting and others log so this does not fit in just single category. Also it somewhat fits into "Loot theories" category because i will try to check (and measure) if my TT returns are really somewhere between 90-95% :). So i am starting this in "General discussion". If mods think it belongs in different category - please move it.

Links:

Here is my TT overal returns log: <click>
Here is my Crafting log: <click>
Here is my Mining log: <click>
Here is my Huting log: <click>

Goals:

TT overal returns log:
I want to keep exact track of my TT spendings vs TT gains. I am really accurate at keeping this. I want to really convince myself that i am getting somewhere between 90-95% TT returns and also show/prove this to others. Later when more data is collected, log may evole a bit - i already have in mind something like "hof/global predicter" which would be based on what is the state of my personal lootpool (but thats future). Also probably summarise for each month will appear too.
What i will keep track of:
  • All hunting runs.
  • All mining runs.
  • All crafting runs.
  • Significant form of wasting my armor or healing (i.e. just sweating and healing myself).
  • Any tiering costs.
  • Significant refiner cost.
What i will not include here:
  • Auction fees (i would most likely forgot updating those anyway becasue i trade a lot).
  • Any form of small tests or something wierd that may happen, that will cost less than 1ped (i.e. testing decay on items, random hits when i was wearing armor, very small refiner costs etc.) - this will not have much impact on my TT returns so it can be ignored.
  • Any markup of course becasue this one is only TT log ;).
  • Any rewards (i.e. winning on events).
  • Any fuel costs.
If i will find something that is not listed here (because i did not think about it yet) i will put it in one of mentioned categories.

Added "Minimal profit after markup" column - this is to show my estimated minimal profit/loss i get on my activities. It is way lower than my actuall profit i make because it is rather underestimated and i do not include any extra actions i take to increase my pedcard (like trading, sweating or selling skills). This information is extra and not main focus of this log (but it is fun to watch minimal profit/loss i get).

Activities can overlap and the moment i put info in this log is when i end run. I.e. i can start 1k drops ore+enm run and after 400 drops make break. Then go on 2k peds hunting run that will be finsihed (at this moment info is put into the log). And later make last 600 drops (this will be moment when i put info on mining into the log).

Crafting log:
It will contain few chosen items (mainly components) that i might be crafting on regular basis espetially when market values are right. Log will be very accurate. It will contain nr of clicks, success rate, markup on materials and products, exact nr of items looted and many more.
Basicly this info may be interesting for advanced logers ;). Notice that this log will not contain ALL crafting runs - if i will craft something that i just want to try - it probably will not appear here (but definetly will appear in overal TT log).

Information on each item will be kept in different sheets (tabs at the top).

Info about yellow-orange colors of title on the column, in the log: yellow - something i type in before/after run, orange - something that is counted automatically (this form of colouring helps me out).
Sadly there is some sort of problem with borders in google sheets: when i add borders or "freeze line" i suddenly get lots of lags when editing and also published version gets really scrambled. I know that in this log borders would help a lot to make this log clear but for now it is not possible to use them (if you know how to solve this problem - please PM me or post here).

Mining log:
It will contain all my mining runs done. There will be four sheets (tabs at the top):
  • summary - will contain summary of all runs, TT cost and TT and markup returns.
  • ore/enmatter/treasure sheets - all ores/enmatters/treasures that i got during each run and markup on them on that day (i take lowest BO on auction on Calypso as markup on that day).
I will be mining unamped all the time (unless stated otherwise).

For personal reason i will not reveal what finder i am using. Also to "hide" this information but keep transparent my total TT cost i will have "Finder + Excavators + Enhancers cost" column. So clever and curious person will not be able to find out what finder i was using based on nr of drops. The reason why i hide this is becasue i want to keep some of my mining secrets. And obviously key to profit is: timing + finder + area. Since pro miners will easily see what area i was mining at then only info i can (and want to) hide is finder ;).

Hunting log:
It will contain all items looted with quantity and markup. Cost and returns. Also second tab will contain all items looted while filling this log and TT value of single items (so it will be easy to fill first tab quite fast). There will be also info if particular item is droped by certain mob.

Ending:

I hope that some people might be interested and will subscribe here :).

Thank you for attention.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
<reserved just in case - not yet sure for what>

Falagor

To have some starting data i did 5k clicks run on Basic Sensor that went into both logs so everyone can check how logs will look like ;).

-----------------
Crafting run: Basic Sensor, 5k clicks
TT cost: -800.00
TT return: +805.90
% of TT returns: 100.74%
MV return: +1764.44
% of MV returns: 110.28%

Profit: +89.87

-----------------

Falagor

Last edited:
Subscribing, good luck.

Subscribing, good luck.

Subbed, and gl to you!:cool:

Thx guys ;).

-----------------
Hunting run: Feffox
TT cost: -1021.32
TT return: +514.34
% of TT returns: 50.36%

Profit: -506.98
-----------------

Comments:
terrible run (i had one like this before too - after that a bit better one came). Basicly i am not doing good on those feffoxes and i am not geting many points either (hearing how there are players with crazy amounts of points already).

Falagor

Last edited:
Subbing :)

-----------------
Hunting run: Feffox

TT cost: -1072.00
TT return: +544.28
% of TT returns: 50.77%

Profit: -527.72
-----------------

Comments:
another terrible run on those. I have never had such long bad period in my whole gametime. Really bad start in this log :laugh:. 1k peds lost in one day :eyecrazy:. I will now be mostly mining to recover this loss.

Falagor

Last edited:
-----------------
Mining run:

TT cost: -1540.25
TT return: +1423.54
% of TT returns: 92.42%
MV return: +1764.44
% of MV returns: 114.56%

Profit: +224.19
-----------------

Globals:
92 ped - Cave Sap

Sooto:
24 hansidian stones ;)

Comments:
i had no time on the weekend to finish my mining run so it took a little longer than usual. Pretty much common run like i had many before starting this log. Nothing unusual - expected profit.

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Events (Atrax, Atrox, Traeskeron) + Shinkiba Wave + Feffoid Cave (once)
TT cost: -1624.98
TT return: +1933.00
% of TT returns: 118.96%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +172.96

Profit: +480.98
-----------------

Globals:
Atrox - 63, 179, 70
Traeskeron - 61, 614

Items:
2x Isis CB20 (L): 150.58 TT, 145.25%
EWE EP-52 Dissolver (L): 185.00 TT, 139.51%
Boom BCC (L): 51.50 TT, 109.21%
Combustive Attack Nanochip VI (L): 28.83 TT, 107.32%
Event reward: +25.00ped

Hof screenie:

Comments:
I have started this run with doing Shinkiba Stampede solo - sadly i had to go afk for ~3 minutes during it and wave has ended when Daiki Bull was at 1/10 hp resulting with small waste :(. Later i joined 3 HSL events: Atrax (nothing special), Atrox (ended at pos 4), Traeskeron (ended at pos 2). Since i have got 4 tokens for doing 100 iron kills on traeskeron i have done the Feffoid Cave too for 2 extra tokens ;) (will probably do this more often). Clearly this was very good run ;).

@edit:
i have corected Profit sumarise. Since the TT returns are included in the TT overal log i have decided to count any markup from items/rewards in posts as part of profit (which is natural understanding of this). Total profit is not loged anywhere yet - i might add extra column just for that but that is not important just rather extra information.

Falagor

Last edited:
-----------------
Hunting run: Events (Ambu/Longu, P-Longu, Atrox, Traeskeron) + Feffoid Cave
TT cost: -2049.43
TT return: +2097.56
% of TT returns: 102.35%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +330.90

Profit: +379.03
-----------------

Globals:
Atrox - 293, 117
Traeskeron - 67

Items:
Isis CB20 (L): 65.53 TT, 144.33%
2x Electric Attack Nanochip I (L): 14.00 TT, 113.35%
2x Event reward: +300.00ped

Comments:
Today i have focused only on events. Participated in 4 events (HSL - Highest Single Loot, MS - Most Loot):
  • HSL ambu/longu - nothing special
  • ML P-Longu - nothing special. I think i have to low dps for this mob compared to other participants
  • HSL Atrox - i have won this one with 293ped global. Reward was 200.00ped. Second place was taken by other NBK Elite member - gratz Bella ;).
  • ML Traeskeron - i have won this event too. Reward was 100.00ped. It was wierd to win this to be honest. I have got only one small global. Yet even though other participant scored 245ped global i managed to get more points near the end. Few minis near the end helped a lot ;). Was close call. Snd participant was about 30ped loot behind me.
Later i did also the feffoid cave once too - scored two minis there too ;). Really nice day to be honest ;).

Falagor

gratz on the hof fal :)

gratz on the hof fal :)

Thx ;)

-----------------

Hunting run: Events (Proteron, Atrox)
TT cost: -1451.69
TT return: +1561.48
% of TT returns: 107.56%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +50.00

Profit: +159.79
-----------------

Globals:
Proteron - 101, 284, 98
Atrox - 50, 269

Items:
Event reward: +50.00ped

Comments:
Today i have tried my luck on that proteron event with nice prizes ;). Ended up at pos 10 sadly. To cheer me up i have ended up at pos 3 in snd event and i was not even participanting in seriously (becasue i had to be much afk). As you can see i wanted to try and "cheat" a little before first event started by pumping my lootpool but i had not enough time to do this properly. I will be testing this more in future - i think it is how some people win many interesting events.

Falagor

From now on i will be focusing three things in hunting:
  • Proteron Massacre event - <click>
  • BIG Supernova Event - <click>
  • normal events (some of them are on BIG LAs so this kinda overlaps snd point ;)).

I will be mining whenever there is "down" time for me to cover up some loses. Obvsiously it will come sooner or later ;). Also mining on Calypso is less atractive due to this stupid bot invasion event (some of the robots drop common good markup ores lowering markup on them) so i really hope this robot thing will end soon.

-----------------

Hunting run: Events (Proteron, Atrox)
TT cost: -947.56
TT return: +1074.33
% of TT returns: 113.38%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +25.00

Profit: +151.77
-----------------

Globals:
Atrax - 53
Proteron - 266, 106

Items:

Comments:
I had no time to put all the info yesterday so this appears here little late ;). Two events: Atrax (ended at pos 3), Nexnecis/Allo (nothing special). Some prot hutning. Good run.

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Proteron + Sweat-hunting + Events (Atrox, Traeskeron)
TT cost: -1756.69
TT return: +1297.05
% of TT returns: 73.83%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +50.00

Profit: -459.64
-----------------

Globals:
Proteron - 94, 195

Comments:
This run was split into many days - i had no time to play recently. I will start another hunting session soon. It seems that my lootpool is slowly filling up again - this will most likely result with unleashing as small hof - i need to score it on one of them BIG LAs ;).

Falagor

Very interesting, Falagor! Subscribed.
I have comparable logs. But I hunt only. Neither mining and crafting, nor any other activities. My simple logging goes like that: return versus costs. Return is TT loot + markup - auction fee + event prizes. Costs are repair of all weapons, armor, MF, tools + enhancers + ME. A pure hunting log. But the result is pure too :)

I was thinking about Google's tools sometimes too. Just to be able to have my logs avaliable everywhere and everytime. But I was too lazy so far :) When I saw yours, I thought I should give it a try.

Btw. Actually down to 94% from former 95% return. Reason enough for me to take a small break. Nice side-effect: A chance for a two week RL-vacation with my RL-wife :)

Last edited:
Very interesting, Falagor! Subscribed.
I have comparable logs. But I hunt only. Neither mining and crafting, nor any other activities. My simple logging goes like that: return versus costs. Return is TT loot + markup - auction fee + event prizes. Costs are repair of all weapons, armor, MF, tools + enhancers + ME. A pure hunting log. But the result is pure too :)

I was thinking about Google's tools sometimes too. Just to be able to have my logs avaliable everywhere and everytime. But I was too lazy so far :) When I saw yours, I thought I should give it a try.

Btw. Actually down to 94% from former 95% return. Reason enough for me to take a small break. Nice side-effect: A chance for a two week RL-vacation with my RL-wife :)

Thx ;). Yep Google sheets are fun and easy to use ;) and easy to share with. Have some fun with them ;).

Oki i have added "Minimal profit after markup" column in total TT returns log - obviosuly this is "extra" information rather than something that i am trying to focus in this log but still fun to watch if i end with profit or loss ;).
Quick description of this column:
in crafing and mining i have exact estimated markup so its very easy to count estimated minimal profit for them. While in hutning it is a bit harder because i do not track exact markups on all looted resources - only on items and event prizes. From now i will count avg markup of 101% on all loot not included in items as my "hunting markup". So this will increase my estimated profit on hunting but is much less than actuall profit i make on hunting (usually i sell things for 101-105% and sometimes more like output amplifiers, of course there is looted amo and some wierd loot parts that just won't sell even for 100.1% that go to TT but those are usually less than 20% of all loot). So i think that 101% on "non item" loot as avg markup is good minimal profit estimaton ;).

Please notice that this column is not even close to what i earn. I do a lot of auction->auction trading and some sweating and sometimes i sell skills too. This column is just to estimate my minimal profit/loss i get.

-----------------
Hunting run: Events (Traesk, Atrox) + Ambu (dry killer) + Rextelum
TT cost: -2069.93
TT return: +1822.22
% of TT returns: 88.03%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +5.63

Profit: -242.10
-----------------

Globals:
Traeskeron - 52, 62
Atrox - 50
Rextelum - 63, 51

Items:
3x Hedoc Sk-20 (L): 96.82TT, 105.82%

Comments:
First time i tried Rextelums (did first iron stage) - they are pretty easy. In gremlin + 5B i can easily take down up to Soldier, Strongs are doable but i need to heal during the fight. I tried Devastator for fun but had to revive and tp back 2 times so obviously little too much ;).

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Events (Atrax, Rextelum, Traeskeron) + Ambu (dry killer) + Proterons
TT cost: -2827.34
TT return: +2459.14
% of TT returns: 86.98%

Extra markup: +57.60

Profit: -310.60
-----------------

Globals:
Ambulimax - 99
Rextelum - 71, 85
Proteron - 256, 136

Markups:
2x Boom BCC (L): 69.38 TT, 107.85%
Regeneration Chip VI (L): 22.50 TT, 113.87%
Electric Attack Nanochip VI (L): 8.90 TT, 105.17%
~~~
Other loot 101% extra markup: 23.58ped

Comments:
Time to switch to mining to recover some peds ;).

Falagor

-----------------
Mining run:

TT cost: -1540.70
TT return: +1323.35
% of TT returns: 85.89%
MV return: +1616.26
% of MV returns: 104.90%

Profit: +75.56
-----------------

Comments:
Bad run... TT return was low. And sadly markup on resources is slowly but steadily droping. I checked other good resources that i could mine for but markup on them has droped too. I know it ended in green numbers after markup but still i consider this bad run.

Falagor

-----------------
Mining run:

TT cost: -1581.43
TT return: +1520.52
% of TT returns: 96.15%
MV return: +1873.21
% of MV returns: 118.45%

Profit: +291.78
-----------------

Comments:
I went to Rocktropia and tried again mining there. This was more of a scout/recognision run if the resouces i used to know location of are still there or mayby something has changed. Next runs i will focus mostly only one area ;). Good run.

Falagor

-----------------
Mining run:

TT cost: -4623.30
TT return: +4339.94
% of TT returns: 93.87%
MV return: +5791.65
% of MV returns: 125.27%

Profit: +1168.35
-----------------

Comments:
Ok - i have finaly finished this 3k drops ore+enm on Rocktropia. I had little time recently thats why it took a little longer (total of nearly 3 weeks - this is totaly doable in 1 week). On TT side - it is pretty average run. Markup adds a lot to final result but this is something i actually influenced a lot. If i woudl stick only to my good areas the markup would be even higher ;). I would consider this average-good run. I think i should consider amping with this markup but i am really, really afraid of amps.

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Zombie
TT cost: -207.13
TT return: +147.28
% of TT returns: 71.11%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +1.47

Profit: -58.38
-----------------

Comments:
While still on Rocktropia i have decided i will give it a try with those Zombies that are suposed to drop bananas that Neverdie buys at 200%. Sadly i have looted very few bananas and i really doubt it was bad luck. Seems that only biker type zombies drop bananas (not regular zombies) and it is best to hunt only smallest maturity if you aim for more bananas.
The fact that Neverdie buys them at minimum 100.00ped stacks and each banana is 0.01ped and drop rate is smaller than carabok hides from caraboks - i think it is not worth it to hunt them ;). Also the give no skills at all compared to caraboks ;).

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Proteron
TT cost: -1431.86
TT return: +1153.25
% of TT returns: 80.54%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +11.53

Profit: -267.07
-----------------

Globals:
Proteron - 162, 93, 82

Comments:
Obviosly having zero armor/healing costs and shooting them with +60 effective dps with effective dmg/pec over 2.9 is not enough to even get +90% TT returns ;). I will continue for some time anyway. If it keeps like that i might just give up on those.

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Proteron
TT cost: -2117.1
TT return: +1889.47
% of TT returns: 89.31%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +106.52

Profit: -121.11
-----------------

Globals:
Proteron - 118, 583

Markups:
ESI: 14.63 TT, 700.00%
~~~
Other loot 101% extra markup: 18.74ped

Comments:
583 hof and i did not even reach 90% TT returns ;). Small ESI adds some markup.

Falagor

Subscribing :D

I subscribe to the 95% return because that is what I have found myself in the long term, 95,6% now after 141k cycle. I don't record my crafting etc like you do however and I do piss away alot of peds on junk every now and then :)

-----------------
Hunting run: Puny mobs around PA
TT cost: -114.58
TT return: +86.20
% of TT returns: 75.23%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +17.61

Profit: -10.77
-----------------

Markups:
335 Calypso Bone Samples (considered 5pec each?): +16.75ped
~~~
Other loot 101% extra markup: +0.86ped

Comments:
I was hunting with lacerating attack nanochip I. This means i should get common TT return around 75-77% (due to overkill). Gladly i am now nearly sure that all overkill is payed back later in unexpected hofs :) (needs a lot of peds cycled to be unleashed - more like 20k-30k peds at least).
Btw - since i have got new job i have very little time to play now :(.

Subscribing :D

I subscribe to the 95% return because that is what I have found myself in the long term, 95,6% now after 141k cycle. I don't record my crafting etc like you do however and I do piss away alot of peds on junk every now and then :)

I am guessing that this is about 7k peds wasted in this way ;). If you have patience - just try logging those wasted peds too and i am sure you will end up around 90% including them :).

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Puny mobs around PA
TT cost: -60.90
TT return: +62.10
% of TT returns: 101.97%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +8.90

Profit: +10.10
-----------------

Markups:
166 Calypso Bone Samples (considered 5pec each?): +8.30ped
~~~
Other loot 101% extra markup: +0.60ped

Comments:
This time i was hunting with pyro ;). Got one +9peder (probably overkill from last round was payed back quite fast).
Well anyway - tonight i will go for LT ;).

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Longtooth
TT cost: -1806.88
TT return: +969.17
% of TT returns: 53.64%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +9.69

Profit: -828.02
-----------------

Markups:
Other loot 101% extra markup: +9.69ped

Comments:
Terrible run on LT: 98 kills with 0 globals... something has broken inside of me... i will try and unleash the hof on one of the ingame events. Soon - back to RT for mining to recover loses.

Falagor

-----------------
Hunting run: Event (Traeskeron)
TT cost: -551.45
TT return: +785.81
% of TT returns: 142.50%

Extra markup on items/rewards: +301.96

Profit: +536.32
-----------------

Globals:
Traeskeron - 225, 219

Markups:
Boom BCC (L): 51.50 TT, 113% ---> +6.69
2x EWE EP-52 Dissolver (L): 324.49 TT, 149% ---> +159.00
MarCorp Kallous-1 (L): 18.82, 120% ---> +3.76
Isis CB20 (L): 34.71 TT, 134% ---> +11.80
Regeneration Chip X (L): 35.00 TT, 150% --> +17.50
Event reward: +100.00ped
~~~
Other loot 101% extra markup: +3.21ped

Comments:
I have won the event becasue i actually was lucky that the "LT loss" payback came as predicted (i thought it would be one 400-500ped hof but it came with two +200peders ;)). Competition was hard and i am sure 2nd place was not far behind :).

Falagor

Back