Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN EDITION UL Tier 1.3

Wizzard

Old Alpha
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Wotan Wizzard Beck
Selling this Chip.

Arsonistic Chip III TEN EDITION UL Tier 1.3 (now T1.4 already)

Tiers: T2: 84, T3: 92, T4: 122 T5: 93, T6: 102 T7: 74, T8: 55, T9: 99, T10: 79

BO: 5.5 K ped (cost to Tier it to T1 is about 1.4 K already)

contact me here via PM, or ingame (usually at twins)

Wotan Wizzard Beck

Last edited:
Hey,

i can't find it anymore but I read somewhere that tiering that thing has enormous benefits, but i can't remember why. do you know what i'm talking about? Maybe you could answer through pm so as not to go off topiic with the selling thread. I'll edit this to a bump then :p or just answer here if that's ok too. :)

Regards
Thark

tiering is not cheap, yes. Tier 1 did cost roundabout 1.4 K ped.

but tiered or not... this chip is awesome... and all ppl who use it will say the same.

Hey,

i can't find it anymore but I read somewhere that tiering that thing has enormous benefits, but i can't remember why. do you know what i'm talking about? Maybe you could answer through pm so as not to go off topiic with the selling thread. I'll edit this to a bump then :p or just answer here if that's ok too. :)

Regards
Thark

You got a weapon that deal 300 damage on 11 seconds, if you put an enhancer you making 10% more damage.

for the same price of an enhancer you can have 30 more damage on this weapon or 10% of anything else... did you know some weapon having 300 base damage ?

and at 5 attck/min you will not brack the enhancer alot.

So yes enhancer are the best on this weapon because of base damage + attck/min

Hey, thx. Just fyi though: i own a chip and i'm very familiar with how the game works, including tiering and enhancers.

So basicly it isn't any better than tiering any other weapon except the enhancers effect the eco less cuz it only has 5 uses per minute?

base dmg doesn't matter as 10% dmg increase is a multiplier. so 225*1.1*5/60= 225*5/60*1.1. So i would have to pay 1400 ped for ~2 more dps?

Well thx guys
GL selling this nice chip, don't wanna miss mine anymore :)

Regards
Thark

2 dps ?

the base damage are 300 not 225.

each enhancer increase 10% damage.

for 1 enhancer your total damage will be 330.

so 33/s for 11 sec.

base --> 30 damage/s for 11sec
+10%
1 enhancer --> 33 damage/s for 11sec
+10%
2 enhancers-> 36 damage/s for 11sec

so basiclly 1.4k peds for 3dps more... and you can add your weapon dps during chip effect.

I think it justify the price

You got a weapon that deal 300 damage on 11 seconds, if you put an enhancer you making 10% more damage.

for the same price of an enhancer you can have 30 more damage on this weapon or 10% of anything else... did you know some weapon having 300 base damage ?

and at 5 attck/min you will not brack the enhancer alot.

So yes enhancer are the best on this weapon because of base damage + attck/min

Enhancers do not break on fixed rate... they break somehow proportionally to "usefulness" of item (this is something that one of Devs posted here on PCF).

I have tested it a little and it seems to be true - i.e. accuracy enhancers were breaking around 1 per 8k uses on dominax original viper when i tested them. On other weapons (more usefull) they were breaking more often.

So to make sure that enhancers actually work great on arso chip - first some tests must be done (i.e. 10k uses and nr of enhancers broken).

If op would be so nice and do this test this would definelty show how great (or not) this chip is at tier 1 with enhancers (both accuracy and dmg are interesting, not sure about eco ;)).

Bump for this great chip - i have one but i am still waiting with tiering hopeing they will fix it (but i might loose patience and tier it anyway).

Falagor
:bandit:

What ever, i guess i know what you mean but newer people, who don't appreciate the weird habit of using max dmg when talking about dps, might get confused.

It has always made little sense to me to use it, other than to compare weapons for which it produces cleaner numbers. But when talking eco/dmg in events or calculating anything, it makes little to no sense.

But i think i get the gist of why some people think it's crazy good and other not so much.

Regards
Thark

+10% dps is still 10% if you take max dps or average dps.

as said falagor, we need to know how long an enhancer will survive in this chip, and then we can say if its good or not !

the chip is good cause it deal dps on time, and you can use your main gun to add dps on the mob, but for me its not usefull.

so like you said some people love it and some people feel its useless.

i can't find it anymore but I read somewhere that tiering that thing has enormous benefits, but i can't remember why. do you know what i'm talking about?

Don't know about tiering, but from what I've heard, the main benefit of this thing is that there is no wait time after using it, you can switch to another weapon right away (unless it's fixed already). Perhaps that's what you read.

+10% dps is still 10% if you take max dps or average dps.

as said falagor, we need to know how long an enhancer will survive in this chip, and then we can say if its good or not !

the chip is good cause it deal dps on time, and you can use your main gun to add dps on the mob, but for me its not usefull.

so like you said some people love it and some people feel its useless.

If your main weapon deals 70 Dps (averagely), in 10 seconds your main weapon deals
70 x 10 = 700 damage averagely
By using this chip, you will deal: 700 + 225 = 925 damage in average in 10 second.

32% increase.

If your main weapon has 50 Dps in average:
50 x 10 = 500 damage averagely in 10 seconds
with the chip, it is: 725 damage in 10 seconds in average.

45% improvement.

I don't know your definition of "useful" :tongue2:

bla ..where does the current bid stand?

bla ..where does the current bid stand?

BO is at +5.5 K as u see at first side. feel free to send me offers in PM.

Bump it up again

full tier rates, if you would, sir.

sold at BO and Tier 1.6. Thread can be closed.

Back