What I said below, Yes, No, Burgers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
Lets make it like the Arena's on Cyrene, allow only the use of such guns and cap HP, Dodge, Evade, and Jamming.

unless of course this rig is not meant for newbies to get a introduction to pvp and is really just for more decay/spending :p

for any of you who do not know what this will change and do for the area, we will all be the same with respect to avatar skill and gear what will make or break you is personal skill.

Edit:
Do not just read whats said but think about it, let your mind run off with how this all could work and how this would change things.

Last edited:
Love the idea, but I can't see how they could implement it without moving the newbie rig to an instance.

Brilliant idea if I do say!

PvP is not meant to be a fair and level playing field and if you try to make it one, then there is no point in skilling up and buying better equipment.

If you’ve spent more time and money skilling your avatar and buying better equipment then you should have an advantage

I said no...

it's a great idea, I just don't think that's what the nooby rig is intended for...
The original rig is for PvP, the noob rig is for noobs...

Would LOVE for a 3rd rig to be set up like this though! :yay:

I would like to see a rig in lootable PvP

I said no...

it's a great idea, I just don't think that's what the nooby rig is intended for...
The original rig is for PvP, the noob rig is for noobs...

Would LOVE for a 3rd rig to be set up like this though! :yay:

Great idea :)

nice idea...... :)

The newbie rig is a pvp area.. meaning you could do pvp there.. but you don't have to. The line at the newbie rig is there for a reason. It's there because the people who could pk sometimes decide not to, and let the newbies get their oil.

The cyrene hub is for pvp only. its sole purpose is pvp.

It's a great idea to have such an area like cyrene's hub on calypso as well.. but leave the noob rig alone. It serves a different purpose.

Nice idea.

Would give them a chance to fight back.

The newbie rig is a pvp area.. meaning you could do pvp there.. but you don't have to. The line at the newbie rig is there for a reason. It's there because the people who could pk sometimes decide not to, and let the newbies get their oil.

The cyrene hub is for pvp only. its sole purpose is pvp.

It's a great idea to have such an area like cyrene's hub on calypso as well.. but leave the noob rig alone. It serves a different purpose.

I think your missing the point, the rig is for new players.

Currently, there are people that try and control it.

making it easier for them to fight back will

1. Bring more players to pvp.
2. Allow the rig to become a lot more fun.
3. Allow the new players to safe guard their own rig.

Back