Unique MindArk PHG

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
post this in the history section for two reason
  1. a version of this gun was first seen years ago as v.Marco
  2. dont know when this was placed in my inventory as I haven't touch the plasma pistol I had for years

as I said no clue when this happened but somehow my oldschool ul plasma pistol, was exchanged with a Unique MindArk PHG - v.Jenny.
Obviously I had to test it but I wont use it anymore until I got a response about it as I don't want to put my account in danger

Last edited:
Haha nice :D You should take a trip into PVP4 :D

post this in the history section for two reason
  1. a version of this gun was first seen years ago as v.Marco
  2. dont know when this was placed in my inventory as I haven't touch the plasma pistol I had for years

as I said no clue when this happened but somehow my oldschool ul plasma pistol, was exchanged with a Unique MindArk PHG - v.Jenny.
Obviously I had to test it but I wont use it anymore until I got a response about it as I don't want to put my account in danger

version.Jenny! Custom design..... hmmm... MA alt? ;)

I would have had sooo much fun with that :D
That is sooooooooooo awesome!

LOL i had to check my account when i saw this = Disappointed :(

Last edited:
Wud be handy if in game info display all in one long info window - no need to save 2 pics of upper and lower part then.

i think you should put a video up of it in action :D

Wow!!! that's some gun.

Would be cool to tier it and see stats, but that means using it a lot first...LOL

interesting to see the outcome of this one, keep us updated

Rick

If this is for real. I have 2 questions.

1 did you do a decay test and if not why havent you?

2 are you able to loot monsters with solely this weapon?

"as I haven't touch the plasma pistol I had for years"

Can I also ask, what gun was in your storage that transformed & how long was it unused, approx?

This could be similar to the ancient era, where a regular item not used for 2-3 years would be made ancient. Things like the mod merc and imk2 but of course this is something a bit different...

Wud be handy if in game info display all in one long info window - no need to save 2 pics of upper and lower part then.
yup, it would be

i think you should put a video up of it in action :D
Got any non Google video site that working with gaming videos and is free and show quality video?
(for the future when I can actually record non choppy video in areas with buildings, or pc upgrade lol)

so it took you 3 to 4 days after taking the screen shot to actually posting it on the forum
yeah, not sure to post it or not

If this is for real. I have 2 questions.

1 did you do a decay test and if not why havent you?

2 are you able to loot monsters with solely this weapon?
1 dont know why not should have :ahh:
2 yes, but as I said I wont use it again until I know I can without my account getting banned

"as I haven't touch the plasma pistol I had for years"

Can I also ask, what gun was in your storage that transformed & how long was it unused, approx?

This could be similar to the ancient era, where a regular item not used for 2-3 years would be made ancient. Things like the mod merc and imk2 but of course this is something a bit different...
Not a clue for how long, defiantly since Arkadia opened up and probably pre vu10 too but not sure can have used it sometime after vu10 too but probably not.
Cempball-Welch 1/P-1, probably that one as I remember I got it from a little mollie ages ago

Last edited:
There's a Jenny in MA offices I can see the chat now:

Boss: "Jenny what have you done with that plasma gun?"

Jenny "......I'm telling you boss, the guns not there, it was never given to me".

IT admin: "Well I definitely put it in your inventory Jenny, pink gun just as you asked for"

Jenny, (getting slightly annoyed): "if you spent less time staring at my tits, and actually started looking at the screen once in a while, you might not have f***ed that one up"

IT admin "ok Jenny calm down, it will turn up sooner of later"

Jenny "it bloody better, I'm not taking the can for this one"

hee,hee

Rick

If you can hunt with this weapon no problems and can loot mobs, then this is a serious issue. I would assume that the decay is probably so small it bests mod merc's and better still, with 1 pec per shot your eco is higher than any weapon ingame. 1 pec to produce 3000 dmg is unthinkable, let alone at 9000.

Hussk summon time again? 2-3 minutes solo and all the loot is yours...... I would be so tempted to slaughter all the massive mobs!

Kudos for posting for everyone to see.

This instantly puts all imk2 owners into hall of shame. :rolleyes:

(Given that the durability is "exceptional", its eco will be uber'ly awesome.)

This instantly puts all imk2 owners into hall of shame. :rolleyes:

(Given that the durability is "exceptional", its eco will be uber'ly awesome.)

with 12.5k dmg/sec i think it puts every gun in game to shame :hammer:

or 18k dmg/sec old school

You could finish your Scoria missions in about an hour with that gun. :laugh: How does it feel to have the VERY BEST item in game? Ofc would be a bit better if you could actually use it without fear of bad things happening to your account. :p

I have to wonder how many times something like this has happened to a less honest player, and how long before they're caught.

Wow, haha that is insane! Easiest mission gun ever :yay:

I'm assuming it was an accident on MA's part. But you should be rewarded handsomely for your honesty.

But as Marco told os, this gun do never give any loot so in that way the gun i useless.

Marco lied and some in MA gave the gun to the wrong avatar. Jenny is probably an employee of MA and the person that was to put it in her avatar mistakenly chose the wrong one. Kind of funny actually. :)

:eyecrazy: If that popped up in my inventory, I'd use it while I have it!
MindArk's track record at dealing with abuses isn't great, and I highly doubt you'd get banned for using something they gave you, accidentally or not. I can't think of anything in the EULA they could use against you -- you haven't cheated or used external software tools to gain an unfair advantage.

:eyecrazy: If that popped up in my inventory, I'd use it while I have it!
MindArk's track record at dealing with abuses isn't great, and I highly doubt you'd get banned for using something they gave you, accidentally or not. I can't think of anything in the EULA they could use against you -- you haven't cheated or used external software tools to gain an unfair advantage.

I'm quite curious about this myself. Because as he said... they gave you the gun. You didn't scam it, hack it, use external software, whatever you can come up with. But knowing them... they may throw down the hammer to make a point, and not admit fault. :laugh:

Time to answer conclusively the question of if/how much overkill is compensated...

go hunt punies and see how fast you global. :rofl:

you want my point ?

MA swrewed, burn all your peds on dasp stalkers as fast as you can.

MA screwed, making shit everyday, kill loot asap.

why they will baan you ? cause someone at MA office screwed ?

plus the gun has your name :D

the dude who have screwed need to be fired... and you need to profit...

thats a once per life thing you get...

so move on and kill some quasar or dasp stalker

PS : Tier it up! your name need to rest in Hall of fame to remind MA they screwed !

Last edited:
Back