Unique MindArk PHG

You're 22 days too late. :lolup:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I really hope this is fake...

Jenny is probably an employee of MA and the person that was to put it in her avatar mistakenly chose the wrong one.

Or the gun just assumes the first name of it's owner. Someone at MA was changing Avatar_ID on the gun to move it from old Marco's avatar somewhere else and accidentally entered there a number that's Jenny's Avatar_ID :D

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: darng @@ that pistol worth like 1,000,000 peds at least :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

This is the biggest fuckup MA ever did....

If I where you, i probably would use the weapon to hunt.
They have 0 reason to ban you.

What you should do is trade it with many avatars..
They will be (as they say) unable to retrieve the item because too many people are involved.

This is the biggest fuckup MA ever did....

Well there have been others such as mined sweat and hundreds of CLD traded by accident.

Both resolved pretty quickly, lets see what happens with this case.

The gun does have your name on it though..... :naughty:

I don't get why your info window is so tall..

I would at least do the decay test and check if the mobs are lootable, so we would have at least something left of it :)

If I where you, i probably would use the weapon to hunt.
They have 0 reason to ban you.

They could easily argue that the gun being placed in her inventory was a bug or equal. In that case, a ban for heavy bug abuse would follow such actions.

They could easily argue that the gun being placed in her inventory was a bug or equal. In that case, a ban for heavy bug abuse would follow such actions.

I forgot it's mindark.. They place a weapon in her inventory and when she uses it she gets banned :yay:

yeah not a bug a feature...

Im working in computing science and we have a quote :
"In 99% of the case, the real problem is between the chair and the keyboard"

the fact is if its not a fake :

someone really screwed at MA office, not a bug.

If it would happen to me, I keep the gun, and If MA take back from me with no compensation, I will hire a lawyer.

they dont have all the right.

EULA is both side, they cannot remove items from people as they want.

If it would happen to me, I keep the gun, and If MA take back from me with no compensation, I will hire a lawyer.

they dont have all the right.

EULA is both side, they cannot remove items from people as they want.

Would you act the same if your bank accidentally put a few million USD on your bank account?

"Hey, I'll just spend as much as I can!"
"Yeah we just removed the money again."
"OMG you can't do that I'll sue you!"

That'd work out well :rolleyes:

Only one question....is it THE ONLY ?

What you should do is trade it with many avatars..
They will be (as they say) unable to retrieve the item because too many people are involved.

They could find this weapon in less than a minute with a simple database search

Apparently they can:

we dont know how deathfinder was involved in the egg event.

we stole him the egg and offer a free mayhem to all calypso ??

lol... I think Deathfinder get or will get something for this.

I dont think they stole the egg from him.

Holy :eyecrazy: if this had happened to me I'd go abuse the living hell out of it. Ain't no shame you all would :D and since it's MA's fault then no worries on the banhammer. If they ban you for that, they need to rewrite the EULA before they can do that :laugh:

Ugh.... I am so envious :laugh:

I want a pink uber gun with my name on it!! *stomps off in a huff*

;)

What a cool find, get all the decay and stats tests done while you have it :) Like having some kind of secret weapon from an alien race, we must know all there is to know about their technlogy!!!:eyecrazy: Or maybe thats just my inner geek :yup:

Would you act the same if your bank accidentally put a few million USD on your bank account?

That reminds of a great story I read a few years ago. A bank did in error deposit a few million in a personal account. Although the bank recovered the cash, the account holder successfully argued that the interest acurred could not be taken by the bank as it was a feature of their personal account and not the original sum returned. Regardless if the money should or not have been there in the first place.

The dispute raged on for a while, and the bank let it go. I think the account holder made fifty odd thousand UK pounds out of the error if my memory serves me correctly.

My view with this gun is: In a game what goes around comes around, so even if you gained by using an offical MA weapon, it's highly likely you'd pay for any potential gain in the long run.

Rick

Just for FUN why dont'cha put it on auction... 24 hour time limit TT+1 SB no BUYOUT hahahah:lolup:

Please tell me, this is a joke! :eyecrazy:

i cant say im surprised if it did happend. But it shouldnt.
And if it did happend, it can surely makes you wonder what other "mistakes" they have done and not heard from.

:beerchug:

And this is an example of what actually happens ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19364838
New Zealand 'accidental millionaire' jailed

A New Zealand man who fled to China after millions of dollars were accidentally put in his bank account has been jailed for four years and seven months.

Hui "Leo" Gao left for China in 2009 after Westpac Bank mistakenly gave him a NZ$10m ($7.5m; £4.65m) overdraft.

His former girlfriend, Kara Hurring, received nine months' home detention....

colbert-nation-give-it-to-me-now.gif

I want a pink gun!, and I don't care which one really!

Maybe loot from killed Yuka will be ~ 75% of decay of your pink gun +100 Ammo spent? :laugh:

Maybe you do a test (once)? ;)

And post a screenshot ;)

Back