Unique MindArk PHG

gun of the dreams :yay:

please hold us updated what MA is answer about that gun.

and ?

jenny make a good job on the screenshot and I wish someone made in his pants at MA office :tongue2:

Incredible story.

If it is same as v.Marco then we, rest of players are safe loot wise ( jenny can't loot after kill with such toy ). Events like MM are fucked now :)

If mobs can be looted we are all domed....unles MA take it off her account ( nice precedence for the future :p )

As for using it i would be to scared to do so in RCE game, knowing about bug and not reporting it is simple way to ban acording to EULA. Exploiting bug is even worse. And if that is not fake we have abvious bug here !

Incredible story.

If it is same as v.Marco then we, rest of players are safe loot wise ( jenny can't loot after kill with such toy ). Events like MM are fucked now :)

If mobs can be looted we are all domed....unles MA take it off her account ( nice precedence for the future :p )

As for using it i would be to scared to do so in RCE game, knowing about bug and not reporting it is simple way to ban acording to EULA. Exploiting bug is even worse. And if that is not fake we have abvious bug here !

it's a photoshop.. stats windows normally has a slider and is not that long.

PS : Tier it up! your name need to rest in Hall of fame to remind MA they screwed !
I doubt I would even afford to look at what would be needed lol

I don't get why your info window is so tall..
Obviously that's two together, just as I usually do to not clutter up the whole screen with windows lol

As for the eco tests and other tests sure wish I thought f it before I told them I would leave it in storage untouched until I get a answer about it, for the only reason that shoti said pretty well:
As for using it i would be to scared to do so in RCE game, knowing about bug and not reporting it is simple way to ban acording to EULA.

This part is obviously photoshoped for convenience (single image instead of two) but it doesn't say that the whole thing is fake. Quite the contrary, anyone who'd fake the story would refrain from any such unauthentic details.

As for the eco tests and other tests sure wish I thought f it before I told them I would leave it in storage untouched until I get a answer about it, for the only reason that shoti said pretty well:

One shot (the same for eco and loot test) hardly would get you into troubles :)

I have had 7 pages of the best laughts ever. I'm still not sure if the community is just bunch of morons or the best trolls ever...

For me it's obvious late April's Fool.
Will not believe it until somebody scan Jenny with this gun in hand ;)

so it took you 4 days before you posted the screen shot and it was already at 0.2 when you took the screen shot, obviously you had used it a bit before this test, lets meet up so someone else can scan you with this gun equipped, you have obviously used it a fair bit before this pvp tested, you reported it to MA so it wont harm you for me to come scan you with it equipped ;)

Maybe it tiers up very fast since it uses so much ammo? Could be only 2 shots if that's the case.

For me it's obvious late April's Fool.
Will not believe it until somebody scan Jenny with this gun in hand ;)

It seems strange that so many people appear to take this as truth with no skepticism at all.

only when ppl with less photoshop skils have done better hoax...

as for fake or not, to all who said this is "fake" only by looking at it stats not bothering even to look at entropedia. There is PHG there. Some older players even witnessed it ingame during 1st robot war in 2008. All made it very plausible.

Maybe it tiers up very fast since it uses so much ammo? Could be only 2 shots if that's the case.

so much ammo? it uses 1 pec of ammo per shot, half the amount an Opalo...

only when ppl with less photoshop skils have done better hoax...

as for fake or not, to all who said this is "fake" only by looking at it stats not bothering even to look at entropedia. There is PHG there. Some older players even witnessed it ingame during 1st robot war in 2008. All made it very plausible.

You dont need to photoshop to deceive, for example this image I took a couple years ago has not been edited at all. (and yet I have never looted a mod fap or anything close to one)

modfap.jpg

The more truth a lie contains the more believable it is, that does not make it any less of a lie though.

I'd say well done to the OP, 8 pages already :D

narfi

Obviously I had to test it but I wont use it anymore until I got a response about it as I don't want to put my account in danger

Ohh nooo. E P I C. F A I L !!
Screw the account, you live once, there is never ever going to get a chance like this unless you are on a test server which never ever is going happen.
I would have loved to see a longplay youtube vid owning the game.. Together with million other people! Mann you would end up next to Oprah bragging about your one uber a minute!
Thats worth more then a few points of perception and some upgraded mann mph! Screw the common poop!

For the dutch: {removed}:dunce:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Mind Ark thing, it makes us all beliebers!

In anticipation of the unveiling of Planet Bieber, expected to bring millions of screaming fangirls into the Entropia Universe, all ready to spend their parents money on Bieber-related ingame gear.

:yup:

Come on!

Do you realy think MA would hand out a super uber weapon, especially to the guy who already showed his genitals on forum? :laugh:

edit: Not sure if you are the Jennifer I'm talking about. If not sorry! In no way was my intention to denigrate the reputation of the op.

Last edited:
Come on!

Do you realy think MA would hand out a super uber weapon, especially to the guy who already showed his genitals on forum? :laugh:

If I was MA I would definitely do, especially in that case - I'd need to be sure you have balls to use it :D

With no dubit presence of so powerfull weapon is just another reason to hurry up with tierng up our dresses.
Uderwear crafted/tailored with new protective materials discowered by traveling through wormhole to new moon out of known space dimensions and then tiered and equiped with new generation of multifunctional enhancers will be right answer for this kind of danger...

Subscribed.

I'd like to see how this plays out.

Interesting...no pic of the person being shot, no dead body on radar ;).

I don't even...

Seriously, there's that many here that think this is real? :dunce:

Good joke though ;)

Subscribed.

I'd like to see how this plays out.

Interesting...no pic of the person being shot, no dead body on radar ;).

The shot body could have been revived...

But it is clear that the avatar itself is a layer here, all is fake.

Just hope they also have some humour ;)

I saw this yesterday, it was awesome. :eyecrazy:

In anticipation of the unveiling of Planet Bieber, expected to bring millions of screaming fangirls into the Entropia Universe, all ready to spend their parents money on Bieber-related ingame gear.

:yup:

I thought that the Planet Micheal sale was under NDA?

Last edited:
Back