Unique MindArk PHG

The gun of such a power leaves no bodies :cool:

Not to mention how the gun increases the size of your "Info" window! :D I want that sized windows all the time, so I do not have to scroll back and forth between stats and tier numbers! :silly2:

I once partook in a hussk killing that gave no loot. Could the opposite not happen?

Definitely photo shopped. Not to mention.... If a gun WAS given out in error it woulda been the v.Marco. they ain't gonna create a v.jenny. that should been everyone's first clue.

Now what would have been funny.... Keep the name v.Marco. not Photoshop info window. Announce that you'll be at xxx spot for screenies at a time/date and see who all would a shown up.

Menace

original pic 8x larger

I think the gun is a bit to large. Also it have around the avatar and gun some weird pixels, let me think of photo shop.

It is a nice joke!:)

wizards first rule.....

I think the gun is a bit to large. Also it have around the avatar and gun some weird pixels, let me think of photo shop.

There is no need to use Photoshop just to hold a red plasma handgun.

Unfortunately my Cambell Walsh ME still was a CW when I looked in storage ,(

Hahaha you got us good jenny. :tongue2:

Pfft even if it was real, I wouldn't want it, tier 6 sucks ass.

Saw this on my last trip to Ark.

scan_of_jenny.jpg

P.S. Jenny, can I borrow that for next LG?

Last edited:
People been whinning about vtol exploit and such but they recommend you to use the gun hahaha there are some dumb people out there, i'd prefer someone with a vtol than anyone killing mob for 1pec.. logic? :scratch2:

Oh and just go and win mayhem in 1h dude :laugh: then hand it out to me for 45min i'll take 2nd spot ;)

scan_of_jenny.jpg

Holy shit.. THE MYTH IS BROKEN IT IS REAL!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Still jenny.. you should really put it on auction 24 hour time limit at TT +1 just for FUN! :lolup:

Whoever thinks this is a hoax or a fake just got TOLD!! LOL.

Thanks Helena.

Keep us updated Jenny.

use it for good, not evil! :bowdown::handgun:

RIG... Closed... End of :)

Wouldn't mind an Epic Fail of this proportion to happen to my account!! (in my favour of course.) However, no-one is named 'Akiran' at MA!!!

Rextelum Wave Solo anyone?

Can I just "borrow" this just for a bit so I can pk Star?? Pretty please?? The screenie would be worth thousands!!! :D

Danoclese killed Jenna Star Mercury with a v.Jenny

Oh, please, oh please, oh please :)

Vote for v.Jenny renting service! Anyone? :laugh:

Thanks Helena.

Keep us updated Jenny.

Yeah, we got told.

Or, you know, it's a fake. As there isn't such an item in the auction available items list.

If they faked one pic, it would not be much harder to fake one more, would it? ;)

Or, you know, it's a fake. As there isn't such an item in the auction available items list.

It wouldn't be in the order list... Only things that has gotten a discovery message ends up in the auction orders list. If it was placed in an inventory (rather than looted), this discovery would not be triggered and therefore it would not be in auction orders.

Yeah, we got told.

So the marco gun listed in entropedia is fake too? Its not on auction either. Same with a whole bunch of ul bps.

All those who think it's real scan someone holding something and you will have your answer. You got to do it quick though after an update it may be different.

scan_of_jenny.jpg

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=73baed477c7ca69119fa04511057e95ae6b55b9d.997259

Metadata of your image:
EXIF
Orientation Horizontal (normal)
X Resolution 95.9866
Y Resolution 95.9866
Resolution Unit inches
Software Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Modify Date 2013:04:23 20:43:38
Color Space sRGB

XMP
XMP Toolkit Adobe XMP Core 5.0-c060 61.134777, 2010/02/12-17:32:00
Creator Tool Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Create Date 2013:04:23 02:24:36+02:00

Try to fool me again. I dare you, I double dare you.

PS: Next time use a meta data stripper to remove any traces of photoshopping.

thanks to the pranksters who made it possible to take further then originally thought, and just so you know not everything that's been pointed out to have been edited have been. :girl:

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jenny ferr again.

In anticipation of the unveiling of Planet Bieber, expected to bring millions of screaming fangirls into the Entropia Universe, all ready to spend their parents money on Bieber-related ingame gear.

:yup:

Wouldnt be a bad idea for ND.

Make a virtual concert arena for a one time Bieber concert, the interest and accounts (and servers) would explode in a heartbeat. And then turn the concert arena into pvp zone the second when he's done. The virtual massacre would be an epic myth in video game history.

I never understood why people get a kick out of these hoaxes, unless it is a scientific experiment or art study.. I must have become too old. Its the flying dutchman over again, just wasted time and nobody learnt anything.

Thanks Jenny for letting me be a part of your little prank, always up for a good joke. :laugh:

Metadata of your image:
Wouldn't prove anything, I personally always use PS for saving my screenshots for web (which are originally made as lossless png for the sake of quality) even if not making any changes to them.

Not a single of "exposures" in the thread really proves anything. Until the very end it was "highly unlikely" but not totally impossible :)

Really enjoyed it while it lasted.

uhhhh because it's funny?! :nana:

Well, not to me. It was a false curiosity. Just a lie with no outcome. I do see similar hoaxes appear around the world last years, but they don't give me more than a head shake. They are just screaming for attention, and when they get it, nothing happens.
Yes, I sound like an old fart, and I probably am :p

Wouldnt be a bad idea for ND.

Make a virtual concert arena for a one time Bieber concert, the interest and accounts (and servers) would explode in a heartbeat. And then turn the concert arena into pvp zone the second when he's done. The virtual massacre would be an epic myth in video game history.

World record in "Biggest Virtual Slaughter of fans at a Virtual Concert"? :silly2:

Back