Unique MindArk PHG

...just wasted time and nobody learnt anything...

...It was a false curiosity. Just a lie with no outcome...

it was pretty obvious it was a joke from the start, I'm sure MA would not accidentally give out the Marco pistol to a player!

and if it wasn't obvious and you fell for it, just laugh it off, they got ya! joke's on you haha... it only took a few minutes to read through the entire thread, and it didn't cost you anything!...
joke's are funny, enjoy it! :laugh:

sense of humor lessons for everybody! :yay:

Yeah, we got told.

Or, you know, it's a fake. As there isn't such an item in the auction available items list.

there are lot of non L items who dont have position in auction orders, like half of already existing DNA samples and some unL swords.

World record in "Biggest Virtual Slaughter of fans at a Virtual Concert"? :silly2:

Do we get to kill the Beiber boss after slaughtering the fans. (yes I know he carries no loot, but still) :laugh:

Despite my doubts, I was just hoping it was real so it would be MA's biggest screw up yet. And hope that some of us good fall on such good fortune haha. Although, I would have actually been curious to see how MA would handle the situation. Oh well :yay:

I have always wondered on things like this where people get all upset thinking a statement or pic is true, how many of them rage sold CLD's.

what the hell is with all the deleted posts in this silly thread? :scratch2:

wow, take all the fun out of a thread that's supposed to be for fun?!

I'd love to know if that was done by request or if a mod just took it upon themselves to pop the fun balloon?! can someone speak up?

what a freakin' bummer!!!

BOOOOOOOOOO fun police! go away and mod a thread that needs it! BOOOOOO :duh:

I'd love to know if that was done by request or if a mod just took it upon themselves to pop the fun balloon?! can someone speak up?

Not fan fiction enough ;)

I asked for the thread to be closed or if possible take the bieber derail to it's own thread, so now that's mystery solved.

Sorry maybe I should have asked for it to be closed right away after it was all out instead, don't want to kill the fun but also don't want it completely out of context for future readers.

Drug Sales in Bieber bus, so you dont like the Swedish Police hmmm, what have you done here? ;)

I asked for the thread to be closed or if possible take the bieber derail to it's own thread, so now that's mystery solved.

Sorry maybe I should have asked for it to be closed right away after it was all out instead, don't want to kill the fun but also don't want it completely out of context for future readers...

BOOOOOO!!!

(well I guess it won't make sense for future readers, since nobody will know who Beiber is in the future) :lolup:

still would have been fun to just let it run it's course after the joke was over! now it's all chopped up and has less fun stuff to comment on!

ok so shall i understand all deleted posts were about Biber ? MOds could leave at least tiny note about why post get deleted ( i mean something other than rule No.). If thats truth it's all ok.

As for name of that gun jenny prank was even better by making it v.Jenny name. It looked at some extra feature like automaticaly change to name of a holder (therefore same gun can be v.Marco too). Such special toy can have such special ability too.

Yeah things spun into Bieber-land. Yeah the OP asked for a cleanup.

Glad folks had fun with this bit of humor (or heart attack for some) OP provided.

Yeah things spun into Bieber-land. Yeah the OP asked for a cleanup.

Glad folks had fun with this bit of humor (or heart attack for some) OP provided.

You removed my post where I said I got fooled by the photoshop :p it was comed under Bieber fanatisism. perhaps mods should look before removing. Just sayin'

Back