Some Nibs never learn :D

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem

Triple the avatar skills, almost double the HP, and killed by a CB20 (L) lol

I couldnt get him with the CB20 while he stayed inside the twin ring, but as soon as he ventured outside of it and we had the room to move, he was done.

With all his shit talking, someone had to do it

Uber Noober Fail :ahh:

Wow. You're totally amazing.

I couldnt get him with the CB20 while he stayed inside the twin ring, but as soon as he ventured outside of it and we had the room to move, he was done.

Ok...judging by the screenshot... it looks like you may have killed a fat naked guy. Well done. If killing fat naked people is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

Wow. You're totally amazing.

I like sarcasm :laugh:

Next time use the handjob emoticon :handjob: ...it adds to the effect

You're just a badass Max :laugh:

Not really actually.

Ive chipped out like 3 times and my avatar only has 139 HP right now. I almost never PK these days.

I just dont understand how someone who PKs so much is so bad at it. :nutkick:

I want to know why his avatar dead right there, right in that spot. From the screen shot, it looks like he got scared and was trying to run away to hide around the corner and heal himself.

Look at the screen shot, his feet are pointed toward me... he must have been running away :scared:

Ok...judging by the screenshot... it looks like you may have killed a fat naked guy. Well done. If killing fat naked people is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

Yes, apparently EMW's avatar needs to spend some time on a treadmill.

Killing drunk people is tough..

Killing drunk people is tough..

Is that what it was? I was wondering because its almost as if he was running strait into where I was shooting. My poor 2-year old laptop gets a little laggy in twin.

You know the guy who tries all he can to look the part, but damn, never gets it right....You remind me of that guy :yup:.......

Im getting a visions of dog struggling to get up after being knocked down by a car, limps and keeps falling over.....I love dogs, so i DONT KNOW WHY IM THINKING THIS ^^

I blame you :/

Who are you and who is Entropias most noobish ?

Fat Elvis was just reaching out for a snack for sure, you caught him with his hands full.

Fat Elvis was just reaching out for a snack for sure, you caught him with his hands full.

You are right, the poor guy just needed a snack :D

EMW is a character so naturally him and I are going to butt heads a bit, and we have for years. If he is going to talk shit in the ring, of course I won’t pass on the opportunity to poke him in the eye a bit.

…especially when its so easy to PK him :p

Its all in fun though. :laugh:

I think its important to not take the game and its characters too seriously and remember to have fun. I'm worried that EU as a whole is drifting too far away from the culture that made the game great. PvP shit talk is not harassment, its PvP, its fun, and its part of the game

These days, at the noob oil rig, people stand in lines and wait their turn for oil...

WTF is that? GO TAKE IT

Some people could learn a lesson or two from a guy like EMW that just wants to have fun and blow shit up.

Just remember there is always someone noober than you. In this case it may be me! yup it's true and I'm so super noob I'll get ya with an opalo :cowboy:

(well that's if I wanted to but since I don't want to your safe, so don't fret :) )

* Disclaimer "get you" in my definition means if I fire generally in the right direction regardless of if it hits you or not

These days, at the noob oil rig, people stand in lines and wait their turn for oil...

WTF is that? GO TAKE IT
skilled players don't do that, noobs who can't PvP do that...

I shoot at skilled players who try to stand in that line! :thumbup:

there's no line at the real rig! :lolup:

Pat yourself on the back and have a cookie you uber badass:dunce:

Hah! Great thread!

I too took advantage of EMW's extreme level of intoxication last night and killed him.... Only I did it in the ring with alot less shots....

Forgot to get a screenie though so I wasn't able to make an epic post like this one....

Seriously though Hardwrath.... you're such a noob! And on a side note... you sound like a Mexican school girl on Teamspeak!

:lolup:

It's ok EMW... I got killed several times by noobs in the past. Seems they always attack the notorious while we're reaching for our beer with our mouse hand....

Menace

You guys never cease to amaze, amuse, and entertain with your badassery. :laugh:

Love it ... :thumbup:

2013-04-27 03:27:35 [Local] [] HardWrath killed ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED using a Isis CB20 (L).

2013-04-27 03:26:46 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:26:04 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:25:09 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:23:52 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:23:00 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:22:30 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:21:55 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:21:05 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:20:11 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:19:35 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:18:17 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:16:23 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:14:55 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:14:19 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:13:37 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L)
2013-04-27 03:12:17 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day

Last edited:
This thread sounds a lot like me the first time I killed a trox as a noob. I wasted a ton of ped, died a dozen times, got no ped, and in the end had an accomplishment that NOBODY cared about. Just like Hardwrath killing a drunk EMW naked, at the ring.

2013-04-27 03:27:35 [Local] [] HardWrath killed ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED using a Isis CB20 (L).

2013-04-27 03:26:46 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:26:04 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:25:09 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:23:52 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:23:00 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:22:30 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:21:55 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:21:05 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:20:11 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:19:35 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:18:17 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:16:23 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:14:55 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:14:19 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).
2013-04-27 03:13:37 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L)
2013-04-27 03:12:17 [Local] [] ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED killed HardWrath using a Omegaton Igni L2020 (L).

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day
pfffft is that all you got? :nana:

nuthin' after he killed you huh? what are you scared? :dunno:

I say he let you get those first 16 just for laughs before he mopped the floor with ya! :lolup:

oh, and MERRY XMAS EMW!!! :xwink:

Reactions: EMW
blablabla

blablabla

Im glad you included the dozen or so times i attacked you with the large trout (L) which does max 2 damage. If you check your chat log, you will see I even killed someone with it.

If you recall, when i got bored and tried to leave, you accused me of "running away" more than once.

Since i dont carry a gun with me at all these days, I borrowed one from an avatar who was near the ring.

I was offered two guns to borrow:

a CB20+ beast (65 max damage) or a 0x0F382C8C91E58C8273C0 (L) + ShearPro600 (130 max damage)

I knew the CB20 was all that i needed. :wise:

As i said though, while you were in the ring, i couldnt get you. I tried 5 or 6 times, once was close. As you know, being already in the ring, you have an advantage to anyone who approaches if you stand in the corner, like you did. You can get the first shot off as a person walks in.

Why do you think I kept standing on the edge of the ring trying to lure you out? All i needed was some room to move. It worked and you died.

With my HP and the gun you were using, 2 shots and im dead

With the CB20, your health, and your dodge skills, it takes 6-7 shots to kill you, plus all the misses from you flailing around trying not to die from a little CB20

:laugh:

It was fun though... :)

lol whatever, here have a big bag of attention and a cookie!

maybe you didnt pick up on it but.... nobody cares least of all me.:woot: Im glad its given you so much happiness tho you must lead a real exciting life!:grouphug:

maybe you didnt pick up on it but.... nobody cares least of all me.:woot: Im glad its given you so much happiness tho you must lead a real exciting life!:grouphug:

lol

CLEARLY you do care else you wouldnt be posting and you wouldnt be trying to dish out personal insults.

:laugh:

What i'm upset about is that I cant get my new forum sig to work. You will LOVE it.

Last edited:
Signature test

:nana:

Edit: Got bored with the signature.... plus EMW kept crying.

Last edited:
Son of a bitch!

Here I am checking this thread to make sure you all are having fun, but not stoop into stupid stuff forcing us to edit posts we don't want to...

And then EMW, you use this line...

here have a big bag of attention and a cookie!

And I literately found myself reminded of what the last two letters of LOL really mean. :laugh:

Enjoy the PVP guys.

(TBH, when I saw the OP, I was tempted to just push it over to the PVP screenie thread. Would have been more enjoyable and less "F you :nana:".)

Glad you were humored... its all in fun. :)

BTW: I did look for the PVP screenie thread but all i saw was the PvP global thread.

I once had a dog like Hardwrath. It was a Chihuahua.

Actually, I'm lying...... I wouldn't own such a useless rodent......

Menace

It seems that you didn't play recently.
Its old joke from buged NPC.
Twin Peaks Ex-Bartender work as mission giver to find a treasure ( shipment of beer ) but is bugged.
Instead of mission he offer you beer if you lie down near him.
But MA removed lie down function.
So only way to lie down is to find someone happy to waste ammo on you there near NPC.

Back