Castprian xeno dagger scratcher and armor plating mk10 TEN edition

What's the decay?

will check after work i didnt have time to check right now, but the armor plating, anyone got an idea on that one for now?

edit ah what the hell i can be late for work lol, gonna try use it ten times and post the TT

Stingury UL looks like closest dmg/sec, if it has comparable dmg/pec could be looking in the TT+15K range. Is slightly less than Stingury for dmg/sec, but it has faster hit rate by quite a bit, so think that would be favorable over Stingury.

EDIT: Sorry, that was comparing to T6 Stingury that sold around that price. Changed my estimate below ;p

Last edited:
462 max TT

after 10 uses: 460.41

after 20 uses: 458.99

after 30 uses: 457.41

hmmm... and now deth says im a noob and posts irrelevant data lol
it's really early here and i got to get to work, might have gotten the numbers wrong, in quite a hurry.. d'oh

462 max TT

after 10 uses: 460.41

after 20 uses: 458.99

after 30 uses: 457.41

You need to do more accurate testing then that.. :p

Fruit test comes to mind

As was stated, fruit test really needed to get more accurate decay rate, but even using these numbers looks like dmg/pec is in the 2.9 range rather than something down in 2.3-2.5 range, so very good indeed. But someone who isn't operating on 2 hours sleep should recheck the calcs after your fruit test...might be off on my math :p

Looks like a nice blade, gratz :)

As was stated, fruit test really needed to get more accurate decay rate, but even using these numbers looks like dmg/pec is in the 2.9 range rather than something down in 2.3-2.5 range, so very good indeed. But someone who isn't operating on 2 hours sleep should recheck the calcs after your fruit test...might be off on my math :p

Looks like a nice blade, gratz :)

lol, ty :)

well i am late enough for work and there isnt enough fruit or sweat on rt for me to do the test, so i guess it has to wait anyways... ^^
thanks for your input guys. will make a proper eco test when i get home.

*edit* i will let divinity double-check the data for me when i get home :D
don't tell anyone i said so, but from time to time he actually knows what he is doing :D

Actually, using worst case scenario and subtracting another pec for the decay I get 15.333 pec per use, and maybe I'm way off here, but I get something like 2.97 for dmg/pec which makes it the most eco shortblade, or very close to it.....someone else help here, did I screw up somewhere? I took (avg dmg * .92 hit rate) / 15.333 and got 2.97.....did I miss something? If this is right, this is an awesome blade...adjusted dagger of despair with a little higher dmg/sec?

But my other estimate of TT+15K is way off, that was a T6 Stingury....T2 Adj DoD listed for TT+6-7Kish, so maybe somewhere around TT+5-6K for this? Maybe more if it truly is now the most eco shortblade.

Last edited:
Actually, using worst case scenario and subtracting another pec for the decay I get 15.333 pec per use, and maybe I'm way off here, but I get something like 2.97 for dmg/pec which makes it the most eco shortblade, or very close to it.....someone else help here, did I screw up somewhere? I took (avg dmg * .92 hit rate) / 15.333 and got 2.97.....did I miss something? If this is right, this is an awesome blade...adjusted dagger of despair with a little higher dmg/sec?

But my other estimate of TT+15K is way off, that was a T6 Stingury....T2 Adj DoD listed for TT+6-7Kish, so maybe somewhere around TT+5-6K for this? Maybe more if it truly is now the most eco shortblade.

Thank you very much for your feedback in this thread, much appreciated :D

As soon as i get to do the fruit test and have deth confirm the results it should be a bit easier to estimate the value :)

Too bad i am lightyears away from using the knife myself... dont think i have spent more than 30 minutes in my eu life using daggers :D

first post updated. feel free to correct me if i am wrong about anything.

one thing i am 100% sure about though is that it costs exactly 15.820 pec per use.

so... what could this be worth?

Back