Radar Exploiting in Contiminated zones (pvp3, pvp4 radar bug)

Do U exploiting radar in contiminated zone?

• Yes, but only for self defence (while mining or hunting only)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, because I dont have option to get to avatar creation mode any more and enable radar... :(

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • No, I never use exploits.

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • I never go to contaminated zones

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Okey... One more time. It is already out of sense. Already few months after radar was disabled in pvp4 and years after radar disabled in pvp3, but that ******* bug still here. So far i know, some players where exploiting that in pvp3 for long time, now they (ant alot of others) are exploiting in pvp4. How to play in lootable zone for fair player?! All detais about bug was sent to support many times, but nothing was done. We all understand that it could be hard to fix one or another bug, but at this time there is sulution - enable radar till bug while but with radar exist! Stop ignoring that! It is easy to fix!

Now asking players - Do we need radar in contiminated zones, or it is better without radar?

P.S. To FORUM admins - It IS a place for that! Description of this forum section is Communicate with the developers of Planet Calypso. So please dont delete or move my thead! :smash:

Last edited:
P.S. About Poll - fogot to add one more option for players who dont go to contiminated zones! If any admin can edit that with 5th option "I never go to contiminated zone" zould be realy nice! :)

P.S. About Poll - fogot to add one more option for players who dont go to contiminated zones! If any admin can edit that with 5th option "I never go to contiminated zone" zould be realy nice! :)

5th option (voted 4): "i never go to contaminated zones... anymore... because it is too slow there without vehicles".

Btw nice way to reveal "how to triger this exploit" - i am sure now they will fix this fast. Thank you ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Easy fix would be to disable that avatar recreation ability (as it should be already for like how many months?) I don't really understand how people still have that option when we all had that ONE LAST OPTION a while back...

Easy fix would be to disable that avatar recreation ability (as it should be already for like how many months?) I don't really understand how people still have that option when we all had that ONE LAST OPTION a while back...

That is option too.

Amen bro lol. And well all know who use it. I know a guy who use it for self defense but don't use it against people in pvp ( miner etc ). Some people obviously do. That's real money here, don't know what MA wait to ban them permanent.

/wait the cheater for posting some BS, as always.

Back