Vasil Nikto Pupkin
Not looking anymore (got all I need).

Hello, I want to buy (not for reselling if anyone cares):
up to 10 full TT "Vehicle RK-5 (L)"
and
up to 51 PED TT "Welding Wire"

Preferable in one bulk deal.

Looking for offers.
So if you willing to sell, please PM me your price and amount you have, thank you :)

Last edited:
Sbi sells these in bulk. He has a constant thread on the forums about this.

Agreed. Contact Sbi either on forum or ingame. He can not only supply what you want, but at the best prices because he sells in bulk and won't rip you off on price.

Sbi sells these in bulk. He has a constant thread on the forums about this.
Agreed. Contact Sbi either on forum or ingame. He can not only supply what you want, but at the best prices because he sells in bulk and won't rip you off on price.

Thank you! :)
I was searching for someone, who selling them but somehow miss his thread.

He should be online about 1800 MA time for Kronan's scheduled warp service

If you want, I sell RK-5 for 10.3 ea (full tt). Not yet high enough to make ww efficiently.
Currently @ CSS with enough rk-5 for you :)

If you want, I sell RK-5 for 10.3 ea (full tt). Not yet high enough to make ww efficiently.
Currently @ CSS with enough rk-5 for you :)
Tyvm for your offer :) But it's above other offers.

A lot of RK-5's available from Auction at 10 PED BO (Auction eat around 0.6-0.7 PED, don't remember exactly). So seller get around +2.3 PED and he should wait while it will sell:

rk-5_price.jpg

And since I'm looking for a bulk deal, I would like to get price under that value.

Yes Ah has better prices atm. You should buy there :)

He did replied, but didn't tell me his prices :scratch2:

His price does vary but as i craft my own RK-5's and wire now I'm not sure what his current price is but as he does do all his own crafting (and better skills than I have) he can craft wire cheaper than anyone else I know of.

I will see if I can find out what his current mu is on RK-5 and wire for you though.

His price does vary but as i craft my own RK-5's and wire now I'm not sure what his current price is but as he does do all his own crafting (and better skills than I have) he can craft wire cheaper than anyone else I know of.

I will see if I can find out what his current mu is on RK-5 and wire for you though.
Thank you, but don't worry and don't waste your time on that. I'll just take from someone else. If he don't want to talk his prices, than he have some reason for that.

Also I'm not in hurry - still have some left and I don't do AFK skilling, so that's takes a while... :)

Thank you, but don't worry and don't waste your time on that. I'll just take from someone else. If he don't want to talk his prices, than he have some reason for that.

Also I'm not in hurry - still have some left and I don't do AFK skilling, so that's takes a while... :)

Sorry about delay, have been off for a little while :) pm in the mail. Questions or comments? Don't hesitate to reply.

Gl, Sbi

Sorry about delay, have been off for a little while :) pm in the mail. Questions or comments? Don't hesitate to reply.

Gl, Sbi
Np and tyvm for your reply, PM sent as well :)

Cya and Gl!

Not looking anymore (got all I need).

Back