*confused* $30 stolen when depositing?

...i simply cant understand why ppl use this kind of crap cards...is it so much trouble to make a debit card and re-fill it whenever you need ?

Hope it solves out for you but in the future consider evolution to a `real` card for your own good.

...i simply cant understand why ppl use this kind of crap cards...is it so much trouble to make a debit card and re-fill it whenever you need ?

Hope it solves out for you but in the future consider evolution to a `real` card for your own good.

I use these "crap" cards because they have helped me buy from many places without a fuss right up until this problem...

I use these "crap" cards because they have helped me buy from many places without a fuss right up until this problem...

Was there still no peds deposited to you?

Did you contact Support department?

I hope you get your peds

Was there still no peds deposited to you?

Did you contact Support department?

I hope you get your peds

I did contact them around a week and a half ago right after i realized that i didn't get no PEDs and after about 5 days they replied to it asking me certain info which i sent them to this thread and after that they sent this:
"Hi,

Thank you for the information. I have forwarded your case to the team in charge of deposit investigations and they will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."

I'm still waiting...

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you specifically request the funds be placed on your pedcard ingame, rather than refunded to the prepaid card.

if they ask for information regarding the card you can't just point them to this thread mate, if you chucked the card and don't have the info they request they didn't steal anything it will be refunded to the card you chucked.

if they ask for information regarding the card you can't just point them to this thread mate, if you chucked the card and don't have the info they request they didn't steal anything it will be refunded to the card you chucked.

They said this:
"Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Without knowing further details, it is difficult to know the exact cause for the failure. Most causes are usually related to your bank or card provider, so it might be a good idea to contact them directly and ask if they have stopped the transaction and why.

Below is a list of the most common causes:

1. Your bank server is currently unavailable or there was a communication failure.

2. You did not have enough funds in your account at the time of your deposit.

3. Your card is not enabled for international and online purchases in USD.

4. There was a problem with the authentication of your transaction. For example, that your card can not be used for transactions through the 3DSecure validation system (“Verified by VISA” or “MasterCard Secure code”) or if there are technical issues at the time of the authentication, and your transaction just "hangs", it might be due to an anti-virus program that doesn't allow the authentication page to be displayed.

5. The card registration in our system is incorrect. Please make sure that the 16 digit card number, expiry date and 3 digit CVV code are registered correctly in the 'My Account' section on the website, under 'Cards'. If you find an error, please update the card information by removing the card and registering it again.

If none of these causes apply to your case, please reply to this support case with more information and we will be happy to continue assisting you."

Also just to point out the time i bought the card was about an hour or two before i tried depositing on here which is what i have done with every other card i have bought which was also from the same place all the time.

To everything there so everybody knows:

1.If there was a communication failure why did it take the money out of the card instead of refusing to accept the card at the time.

2.I did have enough funds i put $30 and even with this deposit % being taken when depositing like No.1 why did it not just refuse the deposit?

3.I have bought everywhere with the card like micro-transactions/Games distributed online/Subscriptions.

4.When i first used the card it stated on the next page that it was accepted and my PED should be instantly in the game. Since it wasn't i redid the deposit with the same card to be shown that there is not enough funds...so the money was deposited.

5.I've been using these cards for ages and i do know how they work so this wont be the case.

There's a bunch of info for anyone helping me with this :)

Thanks

Also just an edit here that the second thing they said was:
"Hi,

Thank you for the information. I have forwarded your case to the team in charge of deposit investigations and they will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."

So i guess they accepted that i linked them to this thread.
Also from what i just posted that's pretty much all the detail i have.

I would not be surprised if you threw away a prepaid card that still has the 30$ on it.

There is one way to find out. Buy another card and do the same over again. This time, keep the card afterwards ;)

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if you threw away a prepaid card that still has the 30$ on it.

There is one way to find out. Buy another card and do the same over again. This time, keep the card afterwards ;)

"4.When i first used the card it stated on the next page that it was accepted and my PED should be instantly in the game. Since it wasn't i redid the deposit with the same card to be shown that there is not enough funds...so the money was deposited."

Please re-read my last post.

I did check it over again and there was nothing on it and if it was sent back to the card support would've contacted me telling me that it was sent back.

Back