Problem with entropia life

Darkpaw

Created an account with entropia life and havent been able to log in since. every time I try to log in I get the following error
Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +12636309
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +224
EntropiaTracker.ET_UserHandler.getUser(Int32 userID) +1660
EntropiaTracker.SecurityControl.login(String username, String password, Boolean cookie) +1411
EntropiaTracker.Login.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +632
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064

Posted this here as I cant find any way to contact entropia life on there webpage. Anyone help me?

Created an account with entropia life and havent been able to log in since. every time I try to log in I get the following error

Posted this here as I cant find any way to contact entropia life on there webpage. Anyone help me?

Which avatar name did you create the account with?

Phil Fry Lars. I eventually did find an email address for support so hoping it being worked on.

Which avatar name did you create the account with?

I created an account with entropia life many years ago and haven't been able to log in as I forgot the login details. It doesn't recognize either of the only 2 email addresses I have ever had. There is no contact link on the the page anywhere. Making a new account won't work as I need to use my entropia name and it already used. help please

I created an account with entropia life many years ago and haven't been able to log in as I forgot the login details. It doesn't recognize either of the only 2 email addresses I have ever had. There is no contact link on the the page anywhere. Making a new account won't work as I need to use my entropia name and it already used. help please

Hi, I have got the same problem, lost control on my main account "Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention" on entropia life (emails has dead), did not recieve any answer from entropia life, then i created new account "Mishgun Mishgun Dimention" but can't use my name in it (it's already used).

Please, help me to restore control on my fist account or delete both.

Back