FYI: Mentor Trifle looking for active disciples

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hi there :)

I am opening my mentor services again. I can mentor using the English and the Dutch language and I use ingame chat, skype and twitch. The last two will especially be used when I am out on a fapjob. (I also have a backup when I am offline and you need someone to answer your questions)

I have joined Entropia back in March 2004. Since I started playing I have been active in every field you can think of. I can tell you about my experiences, mishaps and successes. I am very active ingame, I play every day, often I start to be online around 12 MA time till 10/12 hours later. Not to brag, but I know quite a lot about the game and know the ways to max the fun. I can guide you not just by telling you what to buy, hunt, mine, craft, whatever; no I will teach you how you can optimalize your gameplay by teaching you how you can find answers to most of your questions which means you could start thinking outside the box by being creative and smooth the path you so desire.

I am not into mentoring to farm mentoring gifts. No, I want you to maximalize your fun, I don't care if you graduate within a week or within months. However I will at this moment not take on sweaters. I am just looking for people where fun and knowledge is the number one priority, but they have to be self sufficient. My main goal is to add my two cents to grow Entropia's playerbase by learning new players about the economy and gameplay. I want new players to fall in love with this game (like myself) and that they stay for a year, 2 years, 5 years......80 years? :silly2:

Anyway if you like to be my disciple or you would like more info, you are free to reply on this thread, pm me on this forum, add me ingame (suzanne trifle gizmos), skype: bootpurple@hotmail.com (dont email there, I dont read).

Cheers,
Trifle

Last edited:
bump to the top ;)

Yeah,
Add Trifle For Mentor

The Black Belt Mentor Ingame !

kickin.gif

Someday, when I play steady, you can be my mentor :shower:

Bump for worthy mentor :yay:

Mr. Boltz graduated today :)

Can I has Tri-4 mentor prz?

Eomon Madness starts today, which means I will be out fapping a LOT. Thus mentorship will mainly be through skype for the coming weeks. (I can type on my second computer on skype, but I can not type on this computer when I am out healing hunters, we don;t want them to die do we ;))

You are doing so well with 2 hands,
so what would you do if you had 10 ? ;)

Trifle BEST mentor EVER ! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I have room for an active funny depositing disciple, having skype is a must though :silly2:

:whip:

blabladieblabla Grats to Amoebe for graduating :)

I am open for a new disciple :)

Disciple Adebisi reporting for duty!

When can we start?

I have room for a disciple or two. Pls bare in mind I am looking for active people who don;t leave the game without telling me after two days :) I like putting information in ones head but it tastes bad when that head with body leaves after two days.

Bump to top.

I am almost giving up on mentoring, people add me as a mentor and than quit 5 minutes after if I dont give them peds or something. I will try once more, if you like an active mentor let me know. No sweaters, just players :)

Bump to top.

I am almost giving up on mentoring, people add me as a mentor and than quit 5 minutes after if I dont give them peds or something. I will try once more, if you like an active mentor let me know. No sweaters, just players :)

It makes more sense to mentor players who are returning to the game and already understand the concept. People either get it or they don't. The ones that do get it and like it will stick with EU.

Let's try a bump :)

It makes more sense to mentor players who are returning to the game and already understand the concept. People either get it or they don't. The ones that do get it and like it will stick with EU.
Same direction I'm drifting myself
(not accepting disciples now, just agreeing with the concept)

Hi Trifle.

As a very new player with mostly 3 hours activity under the hood, I could be interested in becoming your new disciple. Before going into details about me and visa versa, you can look below and see if YOU are interested.

• Im 42 years old.
  • I have played many different MMOs - also complex onces as Anarchy Online
  • I have a RL I care more about, than a computergame (buuuhhh)
  • I play around 4-20 hours a week, sometimes more (sometimes less)
  • I will never beg you for anything, nor leave in 5 mins :)
  • I will try and be a non-depositer, untill proven I fall in love with the game
  • I like the mentoring concept, since it seems there is a steep learningcurve
  • I I have Skype, Mumble, TeamSpeak, as im used to playing with friends
  • My lucky number is 13. My favorite color is green.

Reagrds, Teglhus

Hi Trifle.

As a very new player with mostly 3 hours activity under the hood, I could be interested in becoming your new disciple. Before going into details about me and visa versa, you can look below and see if YOU are interested.

• Im 42 years old.
  • I have played many different MMOs - also complex onces as Anarchy Online
  • I have a RL I care more about, than a computergame (buuuhhh)
  • I play around 4-20 hours a week, sometimes more (sometimes less)
  • I will never beg you for anything, nor leave in 5 mins :)
  • I will try and be a non-depositer, untill proven I fall in love with the game
  • I like the mentoring concept, since it seems there is a steep learningcurve
  • I I have Skype, Mumble, TeamSpeak, as im used to playing with friends
  • My lucky number is 13. My favorite color is green.

Reagrds, Teglhus

My lucky number is 13 as well, so I guess we are a match :cool:

I will try to find you ingame if Teglhus is your ingame name as well. Otherwise msg :)

edit: Teglhus is not in the player register so I guess you will have to find me or send me your ingame name :)

I am available for more disciples who are actually active :D

I just want to point out that I think Trifle is a lucky mentor. Not long after I graduated with them today, I got a 1023 unamped Cumbriz HoF.

Last night Vlad graduated! Grats mate!

I have an opening for an ACTIVE disciple or 2 :D

Last edited:
Still mentoring?

Hi! I'm interested in getting a mentor.

I started playing MANY years ago (when it was called project entropia), but stopped playing after my computer died and I got a Mac (it wasn't available for mac for a while). I created a guild of my own for performing mentoring services, called Order of the Mentors Militant, got some people in it, but like I said stopped playing.

So, I'd like to be mentored so I can restart my social group :D

Anyway, long story short, you still accepting? lol.

Hi! I'm interested in getting a mentor.

I started playing MANY years ago (when it was called project entropia), but stopped playing after my computer died and I got a Mac (it wasn't available for mac for a while). I created a guild of my own for performing mentoring services, called Order of the Mentors Militant, got some people in it, but like I said stopped playing.

So, I'd like to be mentored so I can restart my social group :D

Anyway, long story short, you still accepting? lol.

Hey Racing!

Whats your ingame name? Than we can have a chat there :)

I am taking on disciples atm I have no actives ones, so youre more than welcome. Especially as a coming back player. Will make sure you will stick around this time :cool:

Cheers,
Trifle

Jones RacingSpider Parsons

I'm not sure if there is a maximum skill level for being a disciple either - so much has changed since I've been away.

Jones RacingSpider Parsons

I'm not sure if there is a maximum skill level for being a disciple either - so much has changed since I've been away.

Ok great I have send you a friend request feel free to pm me when you see me online ;)

I have room for an active disciple :) No sweaters :)

Back