Automated PE Stats 3.0

Anoyomouse

Mature
Society
Idiots Untied
Elessar Anoyomouse Taralom
Hello People, just thought i'd come spam yet another PE forum

Hi Everyone

It's been a while, so i thought i'd release this for the new VU (a little late perhaps, but i've got it out now ;) )

It should pick up most of your player information from the picture, so it's automated, please post/email me if you would like to complain/give comments

And i'm asking people to PLEASE give comments, I would like this to be the best, and the only way that can happen is if you people complain :D, no seriously, go ahead, make my day :tongue2:

Anyways

Peace!!
And may the HoF be with you! :D

Dirk said:
It's available at:

and it's very very good. :D

yea I'm sure it is, if I just got it to start,,.

on 1 puter win 98 I get cant find DLL file MSCOREE.dll
on my xp gameputer I get couldnt initiate the program correct (0xc0000135). click okay to abort the program..

nice :)) P

yeay I got it to work and it seems damn nice it lacked a few skills thou and some info abut 1 ,, I screened em and send em too anoyomouse

That's just because you have too many unlocked skills ron. The quickest fix is to donate them all to me :D

Reactions: ron
Dirk said:
That's just because you have too many unlocked skills ron. The quickest fix is to donate them all to me :D

not listening .. dummidum... lalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa..... oioioioioioioio...
cant hear anything ... aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaaaaaaa....
:p

ron said:
not listening .. dummidum... lalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa..... oioioioioioioio...
cant hear anything ... aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaaaaaaa....
:p

You have to also put your fingers in your ears and run around yelling loudly :D

Faustian said:
You have to also put your fingers in your ears and run around yelling loudly :D

aah yea no wonder my ears hurts then :p
/me puts his fingers in his ears with with a wide and noticable gesture and pushes them really hard... ouch..!!

now I dont hear a thing..
:nana:

*cough*

We are getting way offtopic here...

Very nice tool. I have used it in the past. Great stuff.

DD
:evilking:

Tried. Works great.
But it's not something I would often use. :D

Back