Help: I need to get my hair fixed asap!!!

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
just what the title says...if anyone can help me i'd like to get my hair fixed..I'll tell you in a pm what happened just add me in game thnx..

Every time i log in i get that stupid windows pop up asking if i want to redoo my avatar (the think stayed from that dumb avatar update) you got no the same oportunity whne you log in ?

Every time i log in i get that stupid windows pop up asking if i want to redoo my avatar (the think stayed from that dumb avatar update) you got no the same oportunity whne you log in ?

yes thats how I got into this mess in the first place...I tried to click out of it and I got bald hair..Now MA says they wont fix it...

I just got a template ava with 2 mm hair :( same answer... they don't let me create again.
ok, now i have 2mm hair, loot dont get better about that. :laugh:

I just got a template ava with 2 mm hair :( same answer... they don't let me create again.
ok, now i have 2mm hair, loot dont get better about that. :laugh:

Yes, I sent a support imediately about it and my answer from Arkadia support says I need to find someone in game who can help me..Well, I'm on Arkadia if anyone wants to do my hair on that planet..I think Zunami can help and I did add her in game and she added me but haven't seen her on yet..

I could not get rid of that popup either, until I sent a support case describing all the things I tried to do to remove that popup without having to change my avatar because I never wanted to make any changes.

2 Days later they fixed the check box where it says "do not display this message again" or something and then when I clicked the check mark it disappeared for good. Every time I tried it before it would enter the edit avatar screen and want me to redo my avatar with some blank avatar at which I would exit without saving but the box kept coming up. So MA must have did something so that worked correctly for me after that support case.

Sorry to hear someone getting messed up because of that dumb glitch. Not sure why MA would fix it on a per support case basis instead of doing a global fix, to fix everyone's login to have that feature work correctly.

Guys I'm usually around Ark quarry or my rather unkempt, but new, apartment Celeste North 17, 6+roof...

I've got the tools to do the job but i literally did my first hairstyle the other day and its a big bugged but I can certainly get you out of "bald" lol so you had a half decent style

Thanks everyone for your concern :D and thanks to Jenny I got a nice hairstyle done..If your on Arkadia she can do the job!

info

if your ever on calypso need hair done I makes sure lowest price and you leave smiling

Back