FYI: Ways to make PED in EU

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
I am seeing a lot of new players in the game and as a result, I took the time to understand what the current new player experience is like. I can say that new players have it a lot easier now. I am glad that MindArk and Planet Calypso made the changes.

One common question that I keep encountering is: How do I make money in this game?

So I want to outline various ways that fall outside of simply getting some lucky loot. Ill add more things later but this should be a good start.

Free PED
- Sweat
- Stand at the oil rig and collect oil
- Walk the beaches and look for stones and fruit spawns to pick up
- Complete the new player missions.
- Find people who will pay you to perform whatever miscellaneous mundane task

Trade/Resell
This is something that can be done on all levels. Buy low and sell high. As long as you buy and sell for fair prices, you will get repeat business. Items to trade can be sourced in the open chat by watching for people selling things in populated areas, on the auctions, on the forum sales threads, and by networking with friends. Trading however is not without risk. All you need to get started is a little bit of PED.

Broker Items
You can broker items and sell for other people, without having to touch the item itself. A broker is simply someone who arranges a transaction between a buyer and a seller and either the buyer, the seller, or both can hire you. Sometimes you will be paid a flat fee, or a percentage of the sale.

Advertise
In some cases, people will pay you to advertise what they are selling or buying. You can spam the trade channel chat in populated areas, you can make sales threads, and get the word out through various other ways.

Own a Shop or Booth
Owing a shop can provide a great sales channel for someone who has a consistent supply of certain items. They are ideal for crafters and established traders. A shop doesn’t necessarily equal automatic sales. Typically some work and marketing efforts are required

Coloring & Material Design
There is a market for nice looking things. Skills for these professions are expensive and are very slow to build up. Those with a lot of skills typically have no shortage of customers once they are well known.

Hairstylist / Body & Face Sculptor
A lot of people like to change the appearance of their avatar for various reasons. Some simply want a different hair style, others want to completely change the look of their avatar, others might want to decrease the size of it as much as possible to make it better for PvP. Its harder to hit a smaller target. You will need an apartment, house, or shop to work out of. You will also need a Hairstylist Chair, a Face Sculpting Chair, a Body Sculpting Unit, and the various tool kids and materials needed.

Makeup Artist
With the makeup masks, you can easily change the appearance of an avatar’s face. People who are artistic and creative enough can make some PED by selling what they create.

Medical Service
Healing other people can be lucrative, especially at high levels. Hunters benefit from hiring a medic because it saves them money whenever they have to shoot a creature 5-6 times or more to kill it. Every time they stop to heal themselves while the creature is standing in front of them, they not only decay their heal tool, but each time that creature hits them it decays their armor more. On top of that, the creature will regenerate some health while the hunter stopped to heal, so then it cost more ammo to kill that same creature. With a medic, they can save the decay on their medical tool, the decay on their armor, and they can save the wasted ammo. So if they pay your decay, plus a little tip, it saves them ped.

Piloting Service
With a Quad-Wing, you can easily pilot people to FOMA and Crystal Palace. Otherwise, invest in a Privateer or Mothership so you can more easily, and safely, transport people between planets and perform other functions in space. Otherwise with a simple Helicopter, you can shuttle paying new players from TP to TP so they can more easily gather the important TPs.

Lootable PvP
On the planet, there are a couple PvP areas where when you kill another avatar, you can loot their stackable items. Some valuable resources are in the ground in these areas and miners go there to try to find them, PKers go there to hunt the miners and loot their stuff. Space is also lootable PvP and is not avatar skill based. Its Quad-Wing vs Quad-Wing so its more of a level playing field because it depends on your ability to pilot your Quad-Wing

Crafting Service
If you have some crafting skills, along with some good blueprints, others will pay you to craft their materials. This means free skills for you, along with a little PED for your time.

Rental Service
If you own nice items, typically expensive items, you can rent these out to people if they are willing to provide collateral, which usually are PED or CLD. You can charge a simple fee. Also, with them using your item, it will help you to increase the tier rates of it, which will help increase the value of the item.

Strategically Invest
If you think you are smart enough, and if you have the patience, you can strategically buy items if you think the value will go up over time. This can have a lot of risk though.

Consulting Service
Once you have been there and done that, you can share your knowledge with others. While doing this is often a great way to simply make friends, in other cases the knowledge you have might be worth PED to someone.

Buy Calypso Land Deeds (CLD)
The prices of these fluctuate over time however they earn the owner a consistent weekly income.

Own a Land Area
Land Area Owners earn a tax from the loot received by hunters and miners on their land area. They can invest in DNA parts for popular creatures, and also do various upgrades to their land area in order to increase the value of the land itself and make it more attractive to hunters and miners.

Last edited:
Feel free to post your questions and ideas :)

*collecting pvp tokens on Cyrene (HUB)
*hunting smart
*mining
*crafting
*looking for fruits/dung/stones
*Skill Farming (like vehicle repairing on MS)
*hunting service/predamaging
*Make up artist

*collecting pvp tokens on Cyrene (HUB)
*hunting smart
*mining
*crafting
*looking for fruits/dung/stones
*Skill Farming (like vehicle repairing on MS)
*hunting service/predamaging
*Make up artist

Ill add make up artist to the list

Could you go more in depth about various hunting services?

There have been offers during events to act as a predamager or hunting partner. You get a gun from your costumor hunt with lower dps than him and he pays all your decay + a little extra for your time. There also have been hunting services provided by various ubers where you could order a certain amount of certain mob killed for PEDs. Loot was all yours.

Oh and Pvp Tokens on Cyrene work like oil rig jus with less people around and 3 spawns

There have been offers during events to act as a predamager or hunting partner.

Please note that many of these ideas assumes you already have a somewhat established Profession Level.

As a complete newcomer, the options are way more limited, and with ME at 129%, Nexus close to 110%, and Sweat 1.6-2.0 (if you are really lucky)...

Not wanting to discourage anyone - there are many other options available, but keep in mind it's who you know and when. Timing is paramount in EU. That is something everyone can agree upon.

++luck, whoever you are.

or you could depo a bit, then hunt and/or mine, profiting from then on ;)

{removed}

I just got that same link in my PM Inbox from a brand new forum account. It’s worded almost the same and quite clearly written by the same person.

There is no fucking way I'm clicking on that link. If it’s legit info, post it here on PCF

Unfortunately one method some people use to try and make PED is to find a way to gain access to your EU account through the use of a key logger to find your passwords. The trick is to get the key logger or some other kind of virus/Trojan onto your computer

Never ever click a link that you don't trust.

Regarding security on your Entropia Universe account: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOLD CARD.. that way people can never, ever gain access to the account.

Here is the profile of the PCF account that sent me the message:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?52687-Old

Last edited:
neobux is legit from what ive heard.

Why would I get the same message in my inbox from a different account than what made that post?

Why isn't the info posted here on PCF?

Why would I get the same message in my inbox from a different account than what made that post?

now that is fishy. seems like kitty has a bad antivirus :yup:

do all the missions that don't require spending ped in the first place to gain tokens or items

a lot can be found on my mentoring website in the tab :"free missions"

http://stormbootcamp.tk

now that is fishy. seems like kitty has a bad antivirus :yup:

First, while that company and their affiliate program may be legit, this forum does NOT allow affiliate links.
Forum Rules said:
2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

Second as to Old and City Cat, the mods have made some explanations. Check the end of Old's recently closed sales threads for details.

With regard to scammers:

The good news is that scammers are some of the dumbest people on the planet... at most, they have a room temperature IQ level. They almost always do something that reveals they intend to do something nefarious.

Were they more intelligent, they would be able to figure out how to make PED in legitimate ways, and would end up making a lot more PED than they ever could scamming. Once you pull off a scam, your name usually ends up being pretty well known and its hard to do it again.

So when dealing with people, just be on your toes and pay attention to whats happening.

Anyway, enough talking about {removed} and her different forum accounts. Lets get back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back