Weapons Over supply??

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Do we have some weapon over-supply right now? Do selling sense some weakness in the market? I can almost feel potential buyers tasting the fear.

Will it lead to panic? Will buyers hold off and wait for sellers to fight amongst themselves for sales. How much will choice have an effect on the market?

Lets look at weapon auction right now:

6 x dantes
6 x A105

A204 AGA
Evil amp

X5
LR53
LR53
Lc-300
LC-100
2 X SIR 50
2 x combat Mace Mk1
Tango

And loads more.

I'm not after any weapons myself, but I do like watching the economy and seeing how it moves like a beast in it's own right. Interesting times head.

Why are things suddenly being dumped on the market, lack of sales from PCF maybe, or sellers testing the market to see what moves.

Maybe if the market is overloaded, there might be better money to be made by MA in releasing something else, rather than dump more new TEN weapons on the market for a while. New spaceships maybe, or something completely new.

If I was after an dante, I'd be waiting. Mmmmm maybe a spare A105 for 300 peds could be on the cards.

Just saying...smiles.

Rick

Rick,

Not only weapons.
In present time we can see mass selling Shops and other expensive things.

By my information, next VU coming very soon :)

Maybe some people have insider information about VU?

No comments about changing times but I've seen even more items for sale before :p can I ask why you are CONSTANTLY making new threads trying to lower the price of items? Can't you just have one for this?

or its just summer season

Rick,

Not only weapons.
In present time we can see mass selling Shops and other expensive things.

By my information, next VU coming very soon :)

Maybe some people have insider information about VU?

Very interesting.....what do some know, that we don't?????

No comments about changing times but I've seen even more items for sale before :p can I ask why you are CONSTANTLY making new threads trying to lower the price of items? Can't you just have one for this?

Because the economy makes me smile, it's exciting to watch the peaks and flows of it.

If the things I bought lose value, who cares.... been there done that.

I've always paid to play, so all aspects of the game interest me.

I don't lower the price minim, supply and demand does. But I can report of the state of the market, just like reading a newspaper really.

Will a certain holder of a BP, buy up all the dantes for example...who knows what might happen....interesting ehhh.

I think what interests me more than anything, is seeing some power slip away from the few that have attempted to dominate the market for so so so so many years....I love it. Power back to the ordinary player. (I just said that to trigger a response...lol)

It's just politics, don't take it personally...smiles.

Chin up.

Rick

Patiently waiting for UL SIB Laser Pistols ~lvl 66 to flood auction :D

Over supply?
I don't the amps, particularly Dantes, really reflect anything... the price on them hasn't fluctuated much.

What about the under supply of BLP pistols in a certain range? Specifically including but not limited to:
  • Emik X5(L)
  • Emik Enigma L5(L)
  • Emik Enigma L6(L)
  • Isis Project Zero-Six(L)
  • Isis Project Zero-Seven(L)
  • Svempa XT(L)
All of the above are currently selling for 150% or more... but the Zero-Eight, Jasonich SIF-A, and SIF-S are well below 125%.

And what about the absolute stupidity of have most (L) female armours sell for 25% less than the male version? We're in the tenth year of EU's existence -- isn't about time to reverse the trend on armour and have male be cheaper for the next ten years?

And let's not bring up the almost dozen pair of Angel Footguards(M) or Jaguar Armguards(M) that have been looted.... there's a BIG difference in what PLAYERS are trying to sell and MA's balancing logic (or lack thereof).

there is 'weapon' and 'WEAPON'

if the price lowers down even alot i will be the first happy even that i will lose nice chunk of peds on both the RJ and the ML but why i will be happy ?

simply becose it will get rid of gready traders not the regular one which in cases will even drop the price alot to help you find the right item if they know the item is for you to use but you know the evill ones whith anonimous biders whith fake sales the ones that bump the price up and up and up.

In all honesty if my doa RJ was to be worth 1000 peds i will be the most happy person in EU becose i know that day new beginning will start in this game.:)

I'll go with the summer idea also. Look at the huge decline in CLDs on auction. More people just going outside irl and being passive for summer and holding CLD.

There is a lot of movement in the market. Dante prices remain steady. They are easy to sell, maintain value , thus sold when you need Peds fast.
The older high TT non-SIB weapons are entering a new market. A sword with 23000Ped TT is not suited for everyone, but for the guys who hunt 10 hours straight, a 3% damaged status provides a very long hunt. But you also need the Peddys to repair it.
Now the disaster of the CLDs is over there is more and more free Ped around so items are selling again, thank goodness. All we need is a bigger playerbase.

there are so many UL SIB weapons ingame, that people would PANIC if they knew how many there were.

Yes, there is a over supply, or let me rephrase.

The sellers still think their gun is rare, making them stick to a higer selling price, meaning the gun wont sell cause the buyers have realised this and can wait with patience.

The UL SIB guns are nice yes, they save ped long term , NO, not if the only thing you focus on is the gun, effenciency is more then the gun itself....

How many calc their "effective" dmg / pec ? , id say very few does and if they did pricing would be alot different from today, on various items/skills.

Im waiting with interest for the VU where MA will add some info about the guns economics, on the gun itself, most likely calculated ( much like HA ) so that it differs based on your skills, attachments, enhancers etc.

They said it will come, they said this year, and i think its on its way.

Currently enjoying 60 dps and 80 range, at a dmg / pec of 2.910 including MU, cant say i miss UL a single bit atm.

UL SIB guns DO hold a place, for those grinding sick amount each day, or for long events on other planets etc.

But for the masses, 2.9 dmg / pec and decent dps are readily available at auction, beating most UL SIB guns from before the new generation of guns hard, its a gamechanger, no need to worry about that UL guns value, just choose your flavour and fire away, thats why dante isnt moving much in price, because all you need is a good amp these days!

Thats why ( and ofcourse the summer, ah the summer :) ) the auction and forums are filled with cool stuff.

Reactions: Mac
I tried to create an information thread in 2011 here , but found out after a while that the mass of UL SIB items was way to huge back then already to keep track of it with a reasonable effort.

Since then a lot of new weapons appeared, whole new series and classes for all kinds of SIB items. So yes there are a lot of them around.

Is there an over supply ?

That depends how hard it is meant to aquire one and how the pricerange should be and this is a question of MA's point of view and how the balancing team/manager/whoever releases items accordingly.

Personally i think it is good for EU to have a big choice of weapons around. When you have a close look you will notice that in nowadays situation the good supply stops when you look for weapons in a certain dps class over ~45. That is roughly the range where oldschool items stop ( except the uber items ).

So i understand the easy availability as intended, so people do not need to look for gear which costs them to much ( oldschool non-SIB ) to use as one of the efforts to lower costs to play.

BR

Do we have some weapon over-supply right now? Do selling sense some weakness in the market? I can almost feel potential buyers tasting the fear.

Will it lead to panic? Will buyers hold off and wait for sellers to fight amongst themselves for sales. How much will choice have an effect on the market?

Lets look at weapon auction right now:

2 of the weapons you listed are ones i have been interested in and watching, they are being relisted over and over by the same traders and are priced maybe 30% or so higher than their "real market" value.
if there really are too many UL sib guns in game the ones that need to worry are the looters of high MU L sib guns?

Dante is made with an UL BP. Only reason you don't see 50 on auction every day is because the crafter is not an idiot.

or its just summer season

Surely not! I hear it comes every year. :bs:

Then why the herman ASI ten edition is valued at 50k by the price check master ? lol

"Things are too expensive" - RickEngland

"Things are too cheap" - RickEngland

Dude, pick a side. :laugh:

A better man is the one who learns, takes on board his learning and adapts his viewpoints accordingly. Making fun of such a person is uncalled for.

A better man is the one who learns, takes on board his learning and adapts his viewpoints accordingly. Making fun of such a person is uncalled for.

In every case? lol

UL items need to be used in crafting, to make Uber L items.

I also think the nice UL stuff mostly drops to the same group of people who can manage to craft, hunt, or mine, big. The sellers simply don't need the items but justifying the price seems to be getting harder.

I have mined for years and I don't have what you would call uber equipment. Recently I have been thinking of buying a nice UL SIB weapon or maybe a UL mining amp. But tbh a purchase like that scares the shit out of me because I have seen items devalue by over 95% in some cases, in a very short time.

And it does seem that more and more UL gear is in game. :twocents:

unlimited weapons and armour prices are one of the most difficult to predict in this current climate.

I'm of the opinion though prices will continue falling because we have an increased supply of items from new PP's like Arkadia, RT, Cyrene. With no increase in their own player base to speak of.

Especially the mid and uber items dropping from these new planets and they definitely have not created even a handful of uber/mid level players between themselves. So this supply is going to the mid/uber players from Calypso.

Over the long term prices will therefore be subjected to a downward pressure unless there is some kind of change in game play which effects these items.

Gear goes down, CLDs go up, normal preparation for the summer dead season.

If price realy go down send me your offer for a weapon lol.

50 to 70 dps with amp and without enhancers. BLP or Rifle only ty.
I still don't see where the price on the weapon goes down...

If price realy go down send me your offer for a weapon lol.

50 to 70 dps with amp and without enhancers. BLP or Rifle only ty.
I still don't see where the price on the weapon goes down...

The question is where is the ceiling for the prices? If MA keeps adding UL weapons indefinitely, then where does that leave the market? And they have to keep adding UL items or ppl are going to get really pissed. Have to find a way to take UL items out of the game or what ever balance they decided they are looking for.

People complain the game is to expensive and gear is over priced. MA adds more gear and people complain loss of value in gear. I personally don't mind seeing more UL weapons dropping because at any time they can just turn that loot off like they did once before.

Good to read some quality viewpoints on the subject here, thanks for posting. It seems I am not the only one that sees an over-supply in the market.

A bit of banter posting, but hey I’m glad I can make a few people smile.

I was after the XI electric nano-chip discovery, but quite frankly I’ve got bored while it keeps getting listed.

So for the record Rick is not after selling or buying any items, but I do enjoy a good new story and always on the search for another exciting future post.

Stay tuned.

Rick

People complain the game is to expensive and gear is over priced. MA adds more gear and people complain loss of value in gear. I personally don't mind seeing more UL weapons dropping because at any time they can just turn that loot off like they did once before.

I agree with you. But some people sometimes doing HUGE mistake when they buy a gun.
Don't forget this is TEN edition, 10 years for entropia.

If you look at the market, UL X5 SB : +45k and no SB yet, guess someone will bid.
Herman asi ten edition sold for 50k, ok this is a great gun, but sold at the auction +30k 2 weeks later or so. ( was reseller "fight" if i'm not wrong )
People should think more before buying a gun

How i value a gun : the ammount in game, the time ( we all know more gun will drop + summer ), the others UL weapon on the market, the drop rate, L alternative, and obviously, the eco and dps.

MA want the guns more cheap, it's a fact. ( they should increase the TT return a bit btw )

So yeah, price going down for some reason i listed above, but as i can see seller still try to sell at hight price ( and even very hight )

ps : MF user can be happy at the moment, it rain UL chip :p

How i value a gun : the ammount in game, the time ( we all know more gun will drop + summer ), the others UL weapon on the market, the drop rate, L alternative, and obviously, the eco and dps.

I never made a choice so I'm allround not that good in any hunting profession. The upside is that I can use whatever I like if it's around level 40-56 UL
I have always wanted an UL sib pistol until the greek philo/hero/archon started dropping. Later the Aarkan UL swords and daggers dropped and some time after that the cyrene ranked stuff.. I don't need an UL pistol anymore. If I need punch I take my tiered up shagadi sword for a swing and for eco nothing beats the archon at tt+1000.
What I'm trying to say that people make different choices now that there are other options available, like MF chips and cheap melee options. So the value of the gun can also be cross compared to different kinds of UL sib weaponry which has a different pricetag.

Back