Earn PEDs ! - Entropia Partners

Status
Society
Art of Mining
Martin Freelancer Dibdiak
Earn PEDs ! - <removed link>Entropia Partners

This stuff really works, and it can get you over periods when you are low on cash. You can do tasks, search for treasure, surveys, get rewarded while you are doing something else (e.g. sweating).

This is very good for newbies to help them get some peds into the game besides sweating, which can be boring at times. If you are not sure about anything, just PM me :)

be sure to get there through my referal link below:
<removed link>

[Please consider this not a spam, since the service really works (not like sometrics, which doesnt seem to work for more people) and many people have benefit from it :rolleyes: .]

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesent work for me :( i do not get any peds for the videos i watch. otherwise it looks good.

it doesent work for me :( i do not get any peds for the videos i watch. otherwise it looks good.

You need to have available video tasks and watch them (you can fastforward to the ending 10 seconds, no need to watch full video :) ) and then wait for the (CLOSE) button to turn green.

Let me know if it worked out, it can take some time. You can ALSO search for treasure (1min digging) AND be doing these video tasks at the same time.

Please take note of forum rules:
2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.
:locked:

Status
Back