ARS Team hunts vs big mobs

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
As the title says I'm currently searching for ARS owners to hunt some big mobs.
My previous topic was swunting but it didn't seem popular enough, so hence forth I made this one.

Anyone who got an ARS can participate I prefer if you get an a101 too if you don't have one.

Team rules:
1. You may not use any enchancers and the only amp you can use is a101. Obviously only ARS as a weapon.
2. Team settings will always be Damage - Share loot. I believe this is the most fair team setting.
3. If a person in team gets an item he or she must split the item with the rest of the team. By either TT-ing it, if the item has sufficient markup he/she must sell at auction/player then later split what the item was sold for with the team.
4. No cheating obviously. People in team found cheating will be banned from future ARS hunts. Same thing applies if he/she refuses to split the item looted.
5. The team name should always be Ancient Red Scorpions - You can track our globals on entropia life.

Simple rules but very fair.

Post in this thread your full in-game name and I'll add you to FL for future ARS hunts.

I'll post any ARS globals we get here.

2013-06-11

2013-06-13

2013-06-18 - Oratan Miners

Last edited:
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia

I don't know how much I will participate per say, but I have a disciple or 2 I would loan this gun to join you guys on your hunts!

Edit: Upload your picture to Gallery > click edit post > advanced editor > Link images (right side under smileys) > find picture in "my gallery" > click > boom you've inserted the pic

Randy Hypnotyk Bafia

I don't know how much I will participate per say, but I have a disciple or 2 I would loan this gun to join you guys on your hunts!

Edit: Upload your picture to Gallery > click edit post > advanced editor > Link images (right side under smileys) > find picture in "my gallery" > click > boom you've inserted the pic
Added you. Your disciples are welcome to join on any ARS hunts, but they must follow the same rules stated in this topic like everyone else. Btw I'm currently on arkadia. I made this same topic on arkadia forum.

Edit: can ya see my global pic?

Added you. Your disciples are welcome to join on any ARS hunts, but they must follow the same rules stated in this topic like everyone else. Btw I'm currently on arkadia. I made this same topic on arkadia forum.

Edit: can ya see my global pic?

Nope. No picture yet

no picture ..

I don't understand the global picture on 1st post is showing for some but not everyone. Anyways I'm back on calypso. Whoever got an ars and a101 msg me in-game or PM me in here if you want to hunt some big mobs. I'll gather up a team then.

Sounds like it might be fun but one thing, what is an ARS, the only thing I can see that it may be is a Ancient Red Scorpion.

Sounds like it might be fun but one thing, what is an ARS, the only thing I can see that it may be is a Ancient Red Scorpion.

You're right. ARS = ancient red scorpion

Ancient Red Dragon is really an awesome gun. I basically use Archon Swords for lower HP mobs, but i really want to buy 2-3 ARS to hunt with my bro and a friend of mine. It's 2nd top eco after Archon with MU lower than 100k peds.

If i finilly get ARSes under a reasonable price, we'll join your Team with a huge pleasure =)

Am logging in in a few minutes.

Hope to see some ARS owners doing a hunt.

Ancient Red Dragon is really an awesome gun. I basically use Archon Swords for lower HP mobs, but i really want to buy 2-3 ARS to hunt with my bro and a friend of mine. It's 2nd top eco after Archon with MU lower than 100k peds.

If i finilly get ARSes under a reasonable price, we'll join your Team with a huge pleasure =)
Let me know once you get an ARS and you can join us on a ars team hunt.
Am logging in in a few minutes.

Hope to see some ARS owners doing a hunt.
I'm currently online right now. Gotta finish my hunt then i'm ready to do an ars team hunt.
Add me to team hunt list I would love to get into some action with my ARS

-Kristaps Shadow Solider
Will add you on FL.

How many of you gather on regular hunts?
What does big mobs mean?
Do you make this every day, I mean, are there enough ARS owners?

I would join regularly but only if you guys are available because I prefer to do big runs, loot tends to even out on larger runs

Are there rules about run size / peds spent / ammo bought? Like, ok, we do another 100 ped run, or?

Thank you!:)

How many of you gather on regular hunts?
What does big mobs mean?
Do you make this every day, I mean, are there enough ARS owners?

I would join regularly but only if you guys are available because I prefer to do big runs, loot tends to even out on larger runs

Are there rules about run size / peds spent / ammo bought? Like, ok, we do another 100 ped run, or?

Thank you!:)
So far I've been doing regular hunts with silas. But i'm gathering up ARS owners for a bigger team hunt right this moment I got 4 (including me) We are gonna do some big traeskeron's. Each run = one a101 amp with the ARS. This is our first big enough ARS team hunt. If we get 2 more people we might go for some bigger mobs like proteron's.

Add me: Light Arkad Yagami

Got the gun!

Two new ARS globals added to 1st post :) I hope ya can see them. We did aakas instance 4 with only two ARS, damn it was tough and not really economical (on the bosses) but we thought we should try it :laugh:
All in all -23 ped loss not too bad.

Now I ask of you ARS owners out there would you be up for some Aakas instances with ARS only? We split the costs on the key and divide equally if we get any items as always.

Two new ARS globals added to 1st post :) I hope ya can see them. We did aakas instance 4 with only two ARS, damn it was tough and not really economical (on the bosses) but we thought we should try it :laugh:
All in all -23 ped loss not too bad.

Now I ask of you ARS owners out there would you be up for some Aakas instances with ARS only? We split the costs on the key and divide equally if we get any items as always.

Nice job. Btw, still no pictures.. I don't know how you're having such a hard time uploading pictures into posts lol

Nice job. Btw, still no pictures.. I don't know how you're having such a hard time uploading pictures into posts lol
I think it worked now..

Last edited:
Ye that key was quite fun :laugh:

If we could get 5 ARS hunter together on Ark. I would like to try out some Huons :rolleyes:
I think we are 3 on Ark atm, so if anyone else up there using ars+a101, be free to contact :)

:smoke::beerchug:

Just an update. I currently have 10 people on FL that have ARS. Now the only thing I must do is find a good enough time for most of us to be online so we can do some big mobs like proteron's. At least 7 people should be enough (76.3 dmg/sec).
I'd appreciate if some ARS owners could post here their preferred time/day of week (when you have more free time). Weekends would be best for all I'd assume but at what time?

Also if anyone wants to do some big mobs at arkadia let me know too.

Last edited:
This sounds like fun, count me in! I'm available most days from 15:00-22:00 MA time.

IGN - Letter Envelope Stamps

We are going to hunt some Levis in about 20 mins, if anyone wants in log in!

Latest ARS globals posted :) check first post.

Permanent team name "Ancient Red Scorpions" look it up on entropia life :cool:

I'll do some ARS team hunts today if you're interested give me a PM on forum or in-game.

Just a note, we don't always hunt "big mobs" it depends on the day and how many people I can get together.

Last edited:
Another swirl added :)

Back