Brood Hunters - Can I have your attention, please!

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
:pic:
In the cave I'm probably recognized as the idiot who repeatedly asks for Tiger M,L parts. :lam:

But yesterday I managed to do my first trade lol, thanks Charlie Gloom for Tiger Thighs, and now I'm going to try my luck here in the forums.

Anyway, if you ever loot any Tiger Male Limited parts from the broods, please add me to FL via the ingame member register and let me know.

FYI... I've been using L armor since April, and I have only managed to collect a Full set once. Most of the time I end up looking like a prostitute with all different armor parts lol.

Thx for reading, and hope you can help with this :)

Take Care,
Aframo

if only there were more like you, it would make hunting in entropia much more easier for everyone.
Good job on broadcasting your demand.

if only there were more like you, it would make hunting in entropia much more easier for everyone.
Good job on broadcasting your demand.

thx mate :)

Just get UL one so don't have to buy those painfully L armors all the time :)

Using my BUMP!

Hey just a heads up if you know any botters(legion, troop, Evis) all drop tiger also.

I don't have any currently but I do have some jag parts if you wanted as backups, add me in game if your interested.

Gl with getting another set together its difficult, but not impossible;)

PS oops jag parts are F sorry:/

Last edited:
Hey just a heads up if you know any botters(legion, troop, Evis) all drop tiger also.

I don't have any currently but I do have some jag parts if you wanted as backups, add me in game if your interested.

Gl with getting another set together its difficult, but not impossible;)

PS oops jag parts are F sorry:/

Thx, ages ago since i looted any tiger parts from Leg,Troops... but thx tho
hehe

Just get UL one so don't have to buy those painfully L armors all the time :)

well since the (L) armor is much more eco then the UL version due to the current %, why even tie up that ammout of cash then ? since you have 100% protection until its broken there is little to no point of having the UL version -IF- you manage to obtain (L) parts at a decent rate

edit. oki i was thinking about the boar MU.. but still

Last edited:
well since the (L) armor is much more eco then the UL version due to the current %, why even tie up that ammout of cash then ? since you have 100% protection until its broken there is little to no point of having the UL version -IF- you manage to obtain (L) parts at a decent rate

Agree with you
If I remember it right, its the Tiger Arms MU that is little to high, around 145%+.

Got Foot and Gloves for now...

Bump of the day

I use a decent ranged gun, I have got 5 piece mix set now tiger/angel. The reason unl is worth it to me is the tiering. Unless I'm at CP I use enhancers for more protection. Would be hard to keep right parts tiered for right hunt with all L parts.

got 5/7 parts now, now seeking for the harness and shins :rolleyes:

Current set is close to reach its minimum condition, time to collect for a new set. :)

Back