Mentor Needed

FlashPro

Old
Hello all. :)

I am a new player and i want a mentor to guide me through the game. :wise:

My home planet is Calypso and I have just started the game today. I usually play from 6-9 ma time for 2-3 hours. I want a mentor that will take me on team hunts and stuff like that and someone that has some time to spend with me. I am also looking for a good society to join that has a lot of people that can help newbies out. I
am a Non-Depositor but am willing make a small deposit after some time. Also i would like mining as my profession as i lose my ped in hunting.

My avatar name is "Flash Pro PlayerKiller" if u wish to contact me.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Flash,

I have been playing a little over 18 months so not the most advanced player in game. However I play the same hours as you and have a couple of desciples already. I am an experienced hunter but also mine and craft but spend a lot of in game time helping new players.

I would be happy to mentor you and advise of a suitable society to join (unfortunately my soc does not take new players)

My in game name is Charley Moondog 1969, you can send me a friend request through the player register. By the way I will not be online today until 19.00 MA time although normally I am online from 17.00 - 23.00 MA time

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, not sure I'm a suitable mentor, but do feel free to add me ingame for a chat. I've been playing EU since late 2007 and I'm active a few hours per day everyday.

Back