Help: Drowning in new weapons

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
so I've been mostly inactive for the better part of 2013 so far and now I find myself drowning in that new-toy-smell in acu.

which weapons would suit my lvl?

laser pistol: 41.5
range laser: 41.2
blp pistol: 39.8
laser sniper: 39.7
blp sniper: 37.9
range blp: 37.1

(no new launchers, plasmas nor gauss that suits me i believe so no need for those)

swordsman dmg/hit: 29.5/27.8
knifefighter dmg/hit: 28.9/26.8
cryo dmg/hit: 30.3/24.4
pyro dmg/hit: 25.6/18.6

looking for dps around a hl8-lr63 (think I had SIB on the 63 b4 they went poof. and in melee anything new around blix lvl is desirable)

also if nothing new in MF has come since the cryo VII then atleast there I know where I'm at

I would advice getting 2 or 3 Philosopher's Sword and give them a go. No markup, great eco, decent DPS.

Because at our level, everything ranged and (L) has too much markup imho.

Go to http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon and tick "Configure columns" on the right hand side of the Filter table (where you find drop down menus labeled Type, Planet and Column). There you can sort by recommended Hit profession level for the weapons. Quite handy!

Somewhat close to the LR63 are for example Isis LC-35, Omegaton Igni L1011, MarCorp Kallous-7 or if you prefer BLP; CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II or Emik Enigma L3.

I would advice getting 2 or 3 Philosopher's Sword and give them a go. No markup, great eco, decent DPS.

Because at our level, everything ranged and (L) has too much markup imho.

I'm sorry but Philosopher sword has 28,5 dps which is too little to kill anything decent, not trying to be rude just saying.

Oh and 66 tt which is pathetic for melee weapon lol

I've tried the philo, wasn't much of a fan

try LR63 UL its lv 37-41 sib weapon. My one l land in auc next few days. Hold your eyes open next days again, price l be nice.

try LR63 UL its lv 37-41 sib weapon. My one l land in auc next few days. Hold your eyes open next days again, price l be nice.

If I had those kinda peds finding weapons would be the least of my worries ^^

anyway been sticking to ark weapons as they pretty much announce their lvl in the name

"ark-34" = sib lvl 34 etc

Back