Votes: 105 46.5%
  • Yes I have

Votes: 121 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have not and been playing since the end of 2007, with about a year off when the loot got really bad for me.
Comments welcome but MA bashing is not.
Peace.

EDIT:

If you have share with us why, like got a uber, needed cash etc. and if you would not share that also.
I see some have already have.

Last edited:
No, haven't either.
Poll might have been more interested if there were more options. Like "Yes, but only after I got an Uber." and "No, but I want to once I make a profit." or put in "Yes, I am making a living out of Entropia."
Ard :)

Never, nor would I even if I hit an ATH. Would withdraw only on quiting and don't see it happening in any foreseeable future.

It would of been nice to see who has withdrawn, but never deposited!:scratch2:

yeah i withdrew in 08 sometime, dont remember too much detail from back then but it did take a while, approx 3 months. (seem to remember the moment i put the withdraw on the system, suddenly everywhere was covered in items i wanted to buy :laugh:)

Been around since 2005. Never took money out because it would eventually be put back into entropia anyways, so why pay the % and be without ped for 3 months? :laugh::laugh:

I have three rules I live by:

1) Never sell gear or assets to buy ammo (only sell gear for upgrade)
2) Never chip out skills (skills are only allowed to go up)
3) Never withdraw (invest in gear and upgrades during good times)

Never, every time I get to a point where I could withdrawal I find ways to spend the PED in the game lol....

SOMEDAY... someday...

Three months to withdraw? Ain't nobody got time for that :ahh:

Too many times...

For me, its been a lot like this:

Install game, log in, see shiny stuff, get excited, depo, buy shiny stuff, have some fun, get annoyed/pissed off/board/disappointed/whatever, sell everything, withdraw, wait for what seems like forever to get your money, uninstall game, go away for a while, get board/curious, re-install game, log in, see something shiny, get excited, depo, buy shiny stuff, rinse/repeat :laugh:

FWIW, I'm amazed this "game" is even still around after all these years. Actually, I really can't believe it. I expected it to crash and burn many times over, in fact, I still do, someday! I think it continues in spite of itself. It's a very interesting testament to the genius of MA's psychological hooks. I'm constantly amazed at people's tolerance for fail, the addiction to the progress bars and golden swirlies, the cathartic mindless grinding, and the stickiness of being "invested" in whatever forms they can devise. Its just mind boggling that people keep logging in at all, and yet they keep logging in, and they keep depositing! It just keeps on keeping on. I don't know how much longer it has to go, but seeing that it is still around, and for whatever reason it keeps pulling me back, I do wish I'd not done all the above and that I still had all my skills, nice gear, LAs and whatever else I had, and what I would have had in the way of "assets" by now if I'd stayed "invested" and kept with it in spite of all my anger/annoyances/disappointments with MA and their handling of it all, its definitely a love/hate relationship for me, and there are not many days that go by that when I log in I think, "Damn, I wish I had thought of it first!" :laugh:

I have withdrawn around $600 usd . Needed a lawn mower lol.

Was peds I have depod over time. Not a Uber hit and run

I withdrawed several times after selling some stuff and those useless skills - luckily they was worth a bit more back then :yup:

how was the decay on the mower? :laugh:

They are quite fragile but you can compensate it if you reached a bit skill in your mechanic-level

i have withdrawn 432k ped it took me 90 days to get it hope this helps you.

Withdrew 100k PED a few months back.. took just under 45 business days (42 or 43 I think). Just don't play much so I sold some gear and took it out to pay some bills and such (and party a bit :laugh:)

1 year and 4 month old player here, never deposited but demanded a withdrawal 45 days ago (not big). lets see how much days MA need more to sent the money in bank account :)
P.S. The withdrawal was made more to see if MA pays :) If not, the game stop ...

Made a withdrawal on 7K and by the time I got the money (3 months) I had already made deposits worth of 8K :laugh:

Stupid, yes, I know:)

Made a withdrawal on 7K and by the time I got the money (3 months) I had already made deposits worth of 8K :laugh:

Stupid, yes, I know:)
You know that's why it takes so darn long, they want to make you wanna deposit again before your withdraw is complete :D quite brilliant i might add.:laugh:

Too many times...

For me, its been a lot like this:

Install game, log in, see shiny stuff, get excited, depo, buy shiny stuff, have some fun, get annoyed/pissed off/board/disappointed/whatever, sell everything, withdraw, wait for what seems like forever to get your money, uninstall game, go away for a while, get board/curious, re-install game, log in, see something shiny, get excited, depo, buy shiny stuff, rinse/repeat :laugh:

FWIW, I'm amazed this "game" is even still around after all these years. Actually, I really can't believe it. I expected it to crash and burn many times over, in fact, I still do, someday! I think it continues in spite of itself. It's a very interesting testament to the genius of MA's psychological hooks. I'm constantly amazed at people's tolerance for fail, the addiction to the progress bars and golden swirlies, the cathartic mindless grinding, and the stickiness of being "invested" in whatever forms they can devise. Its just mind boggling that people keep logging in at all, and yet they keep logging in, and they keep depositing! It just keeps on keeping on. I don't know how much longer it has to go, but seeing that it is still around, and for whatever reason it keeps pulling me back, I do wish I'd not done all the above and that I still had all my skills, nice gear, LAs and whatever else I had, and what I would have had in the way of "assets" by now if I'd stayed "invested" and kept with it in spite of all my anger/annoyances/disappointments with MA and their handling of it all, its definitely a love/hate relationship for me, and there are not many days that go by that when I log in I think, "Damn, I wish I had thought of it first!" :laugh:
Yay shiny stuff!!!!!

Inno

Never withdrewd but seriously thinking about it :(

Withdrawal 1: about 5 years ago, was unhappy with returns, sold some gear about 4K peds worth and withdrew out of protest. I did depo that amout back but it felt good to make a stand.

Withdrawl 2: About 3 years ago, deposited 35K peds in an attempt to win a mothership when they were introduced. All motherships went for around 80K peds with lowest around 50K, after I failed to win a mothership I left those peds on my card waiting for something to come along. Hit a horrible loot patch and got parnoid if there wasa link between my ped card value and returns, so decided it was better to take it back out.

Withdrawal 3: Invested massively for CLD's over a good 6 months period upon their introduction. Managed to build 62 CLD's, eventually sold them out of principle when MA undercut the current market around Oct/Nov 2012. Had a great run with the 10K dividends though during that period along with hunting deposits. Again left the peds on my card looking for the next opportunity, got paranoid when my card was falling in value too fast. So withdew the cost to buy those deeds, left residue peds in game.

Deposited a fair amount back since, buying some unlimited MF chips this during 2013

Would I withdraw again? Probably if I invested heavily and then lost confidence later, or if I decided to sell down my avatar and all items, and go completely limited.

Would I invest heavily again? Sure if I felt there was mileage in that investment, although only for something completely new direct from MA that I held a deed for.

Who knows what the future might bring. If MA introduced a sister RCE starting brand new, I would go in heavy for sure with investments.

Rick

No, I have never made a withdrawal. EU is a game, entertainment, and not an investment, and I treat it as such, I put in some money when I think I can afford it and I have faith in that money bringing me a bit of fun. And all I pay, I consider money spent.

Not saying I will never withdraw, of course, if RL goes crap, I might have to. But you do need to make a very good revenue to be able to profit after all the fees (5% deposit or so, 10% withdrawal),

There is a minimum fee of 100PED, so when you withdraw the minimum of 1000 PED, it works down to 10%. I am assuming that people don't usually run around with tens of thousands on them, but usually actually PLAY the game, and I was also responding from the viewpoint of one who continues to play, not stops and cashes out entirely.

I made one the other week, cutting my playing time down as I just can't fund progressing anymore.

Since I have made the withdraw I have not gone over 75% average return :D

This game is soooo fixed...

I withdrew 3-4 years ago. Needed money IRL, so I sold all my gear and the skills with high MU.

After that it got pretty boring so I quit.
I returned ~6 months ago, and I think Entropia is a much better game than ever. So many new and shiny things and places to explore.

Since I have made the withdraw I have not gone over 75% average return :D

This game is soooo fixed...
So how about the ppl who never deposited at all, and withdrew loads of peds, and still profits? They do exist.

Back