Have you ever made a withdrawl.

Have you ever made a withdrawl?

• Never

Votes: 105 46.5%
  • Yes I have

Votes: 121 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes - I wanted a swimming pool full of money to swim in like Scrooge Mcduck.

Yes - I wanted a swimming pool full of money to swim in like Scrooge Mcduck.

LOL ya silly bugger :laugh:

Grats on the future wedding, I can't see that pool of money lasting too long :p

I withdrew 3-4 years ago. Needed money IRL, so I sold all my gear and the skills with high MU.

After that it got pretty boring so I quit.
I returned ~6 months ago, and I think Entropia is a much better game than ever. So many new and shiny things and places to explore.

So how about the ppl who never deposited at all, and withdrew loads of peds, and still profits? They do exist.

Like I said, this game is so fixed :D

I know a lot of non depositors, there are considerably more that struggle to progress in this game than withdraw.

Despite the fact they do the same things or claim to do the same things.

None of us 'outsiders' can no for sure, but from the word around the block, its not all $$

Too many times...
I'm constantly amazed at people's tolerance for fail, the addiction to the progress bars and golden swirlies, the cathartic mindless grinding, and the stickiness of being "invested" in whatever forms they can devise. Its just mind boggling that people keep logging in at all, and yet they keep logging in, and they keep depositing! It just keeps on keeping on. I don't know how much longer it has to go, but seeing that it is still around, and for whatever reason it keeps pulling me back, I do wish I'd not done all the above and that I still had all my skills, nice gear, LAs and whatever else I had, and what I would have had in the way of "assets" by now if I'd stayed "invested" and kept with it in spite of all my anger/annoyances/disappointments with MA and their handling of it all, its definitely a love/hate relationship for me, and there are not many days that go by that when I log in I think, "Damn, I wish I had thought of it first!" :laugh:

.... get out of my head!!!! :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
As the OP I really am quite surprised at the poll. I have never made a withdrawal and doubt that I ever will. I really thought that the poll would be at least 85-90 percent no and 10-15 percent yes. There is only a few players that I thought would, one in particular that according to ET has over 2.4 million ped in globals and HOFs and as you know that not count drop loot below 50 ped.

Thanks for all the replies they are very enlightening.

I've made a few withdrawls over the years and I've deposited quite a lot as well. Strange thing is I deposit more when I am doing better in game mostly to upgrade equipment when things are bad I tend to question spending more money and even leaving cash in game. I am sure MA is well aware of my patterns.

My withdrawls have paid for some of my school, new PC and new hardware and software, as well as some xeroscaping for my house. I've been itching to get a new Cintiq and PC so it might be time to scale back again especially since good item loots are waning these days. Not sure I can take another round of loot doldrums that last for years.

Right now i dont have much time to play, like 2/3 hours a day. I make like 100/150 ped per day with trading. When i have more time i make more ofcourse. Did some withdraws. Right now average income from entropia is like 300 euro's each month. And no i never deposited but all i do ingame right now is trade.
:)

I really thought that the poll would be at least 85-90 percent no and 10-15 percent yes. There is only a few players that I thought would, one in particular that according to ET has over 2.4 million ped in globals and HOFs and as you know that not count drop loot below 50 ped.

The thing is, regular withdrawals don't mean profit or doing ok at all. You could withdraw $300 every month while depositing $100 every week. Some people may profit but never withdraw, investing the money further. Some may see the money deposited as the money spent for entertaining and don't think about withdrawal until they quit. Some may see their pedcard as just another money account and (with some faith in MA) confidently move large chunks of their RL budget in and out as they see fit.

So the poll says nothing about successes, only about habits. The picture would be completely different if you'd ask what are our deposit/withdrawal ratio. Personally, even if I'd withdraw today, it would be a really good money (for me) but probably less than a quarter of what I deposited over years.

I have made 2 minimum withdraws.

The first was way back when sweat was 5/k, I had just started and wanted to "prove" the withdraw function worked before I deposited. took a 1k ped withdraw from sweat sales.

Later when Cry engine came around, I needed a new video card to be able to play. So I made another withdraw to purchase the vid card. I have since ofc deposited back much much more than what I removed, hell I deposited it all back before clds.

PS making a minimum withdraw is costly.

Never i think ( or long time ago don't realy remember, play since 2007 )

because its a game, so i'm trying to upgrade my gear/skills.
and because i can't lol

Funny stories.
Let me share mine

Joined the game 2006. First year had no deposits.
2007-2008 (when the amp nerf came) did my mistake and deposited that year around 6-8k peds not sure.

Deposit free since then with the ability to withdrawal, but no need for that atm. Maybe in future :p

I withdraw at least $1000 every time I withdraw, and I do it with some frequency, multiple times a year. I do it because I can, not because I need money at home or any of that stuff.

Funny stories.
Let me share mine

Joined the game 2006. First year had no deposits.
2007-2008 (when the amp nerf came) did my mistake and deposited that year around 6-8k peds not sure.

Deposit free since then with the ability to withdrawal, but no need for that atm. Maybe in future :p

Refresh my memory what was the amp nerf. I started late 2007 and I did use amp until probably late 2008 when I was getting to know the game.
Thanks.

Refresh my memory what was the amp nerf. I started late 2007 and I did use amp until probably late 2008 when I was getting to know the game.
Thanks.

I used to hunt molisk and other small mobs with Opalo+a104. After the nerf, that got lower dmg than usual and was worthless. You could also use a106 on any weapon.

That nerf broke me as non depositer so I started to use weed (deposit) that year only.

I used to hunt molisk and other small mobs with Opalo+a104. After the nerf, that got lower dmg than usual and was worthless. You could also use a106 on any weapon.

That nerf broke me as non depositer so I started to use weed (deposit) that year only.

That nerf happened in autumn 2006, so you couldn't have got used to that too much :).

Back