Why is there no interest in Ark DNA?

Az Bloodz

Elite
Society
kAoS
Az Lammbock Bloodz
Just wondering since I don't see much bidding on the Arkadia specific DNA parts even though some of the mobs are either really popular or not ingame yet. I was expecting some interest at least even though it's Ark only DNA.

Just wondering since I don't see much bidding on the Arkadia specific DNA parts even though some of the mobs are either really popular or not ingame yet. I was expecting some interest at least even though it's Ark only DNA.

Just curious, can one planets DNA be used on another planet?

Generic mobs should be appliable on any planet but specific mobs as the Arkadian mobs can't as far as I know.

are (some) ark LAs already sold to public? who needs DNA if you cannot put it on an LA of yours (unless you hoard the DNA for future use)...

are (some) ark LAs already sold to public? who needs DNA if you cannot put it on an LA of yours (unless you hoard the DNA for future use)...

Not like that didn't happen with Calypso DNA. I was just expecting at least some interest by the usual suspects but I didn't even see a bid on the parts being offered on the forums which seems weird to me.

There is atm only 1 LA for sale if im correct. It can be purchased from the Arkoin NPC for 150k Arkoins :lolup:

have quite a few DNA parts sitting in my arkadian storage...

the reason DNA is useless is because the natural spawns are awesome. There is no point in having a LA with a mob when every mob on arkadia has superdens spawns for small and big maturities.
So unless they change something, it will stay useless

The Arkoin sale thing I think is actually 2 LA's if I remember correctly. Which means it's likely that there's 1 as I have remembered incorrectly. But I thought the Luxury Island was to feature 2 LA's.

Scoria is likely to be one, the other, who knows? Ubo stalkers?

Well there is only one LA that can be purchased for 150K Arkoins available and until someone buys that there is no other way to use the DNA.

From what I understand not even the two initial LA owners on Arkadia (8 Coins and Sanctuary Cove) have any control over their lands yet. They are stuck at a fixed tax, they can not manage creatures etc. so they have no use for DNA either, at the moment.

Sanctuary Cove owner was given some rights to sell some of his apartments and shops only and the 8 Coins owner has no buildings or apartments to sell at the moment, they were taken out awhile ago, I am guessing for a big customized update coming in the future to make 8 Coins stand out and unique to other places on Arkadia but not totally sure.

So only point to buy the DNA right now is just to stock pile in preparation for owning a land area in the future or for the 2 existing land owners the ability to actually manage their own lands.

Lots of reasons:

1. 150K tt + ~30% MU for a medium sized LA with so-so mining and no DNA is horribly overpriced.

2. Great natural spawns of almost all mobs

3. No DNA can be completed yet. Does it take 1x or 2x of each part or 10x? No way to price the parts, no one wants to sell cheap or over pay.

I think the lack of land owners makes the DNA hard to sell on Ark

I'm pretty sure as soon as someone amasses 150k arkoins, DNA will sell like hotcakes.

No Ark DNA because those parts for sale are over priced. We will see what happens with LAs. Currently no demand and not paying silly prices for DNA parts when the mobs are available everywhere.

have quite a few DNA parts sitting in my arkadian storage...

the reason DNA is useless is because the natural spawns are awesome. There is no point in having a LA with a mob when every mob on arkadia has superdens spawns for small and big maturities.
So unless they change something, it will stay useless
yeah, but change that and it becomes just another caly

sucky spawns everywhere outside LAs

while the LA owners don't deliver the mobs needed cause it doesn't pay back (perfectly understandable)
like kinda all merp young LAs died out, i think the last one was from Atami and it went already too (may be mistaken)

instead of nerfing the planet they should consider to redo the ark space station and give it some LAs
so if you were just passing by you could still go for ark mobs for example, without landing (pirates prolly gonna be happy too, but thats another topic)

the ONLY real reason to go to ark currently is that you can actually find MANY of the creatures you want to hunt in usually untaxed areas

on caly thats a fairly rare sight (moli, merp, rippersnapper, continue as you wish)
only useful spawns i can recall is atrox and argo i think

often enough the few useful spawns are mixed with other nonsense too, while ark keeps that fairly clean, mobs rarely mix
ie, you can actually hunt what you want to hunt

so for gods sake, dont nerf the one useful hunting thing on the planet ^^

Reactions: Mac
yeah, but change that and it becomes just another caly

sucky spawns everywhere outside LAs

while the LA owners don't deliver the mobs needed cause it doesn't pay back (perfectly understandable)
like kinda all merp young LAs died out, i think the last one was from Atami and it went already too (may be mistaken)

instead of nerfing the planet they should consider to redo the ark space station and give it some LAs
so if you were just passing by you could still go for ark mobs for example, without landing (pirates prolly gonna be happy too, but thats another topic)

the ONLY real reason to go to ark currently is that you can actually find MANY of the creatures you want to hunt in usually untaxed areas

on caly thats a fairly rare sight (moli, merp, rippersnapper, continue as you wish)
only useful spawns i can recall is atrox and argo i think

often enough the few useful spawns are mixed with other nonsense too, while ark keeps that fairly clean, mobs rarely mix
ie, you can actually hunt what you want to hunt

so for gods sake, dont nerf the one useful hunting thing on the planet ^^

Ark officials already stated that they will not touch natural spawns to help new land owners.

Back